Why are freemasons so anti-white?

Why are freemasons so anti-white?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/12/Obama-Portrait-Artist-Kehinde-Wiley-Once-Painted-Black-Women-Decapitating-White-Women
unz.com/isteve/obamas-portraitist-outsources-the-painting-part-to-china/
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
voanews.com/a/israel-begins-distributing-deportation-notices-to-africans/4238257.html
digitaljournal.com/sports/donald-sterling-blacks-treated-like-dogs-in-israel/article/382384
msana.com/women.asp
freemasonry.pax.ovh
youtu.be/uA6bK07wMj8
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/207071
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/25/juncker-vows-eu-open-borders-always/
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/28/eu-president-without-millions-african-migrants-europe-lody/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/21/eu-official-well-force-members-to-accept-refugees/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/13/eu-migration-centre-africa-6-million/
breitbart.com/london/2017/12/18/eu-white-mass-migration-norm/
newobserveronline.com/german-govt-promotes-interracial-sex/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-26/eu-force-poland-hungary-and-czech-republic-accept-refugees
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/17/erdogan-calls-turkish-families-have-five-children-bulwark-against/
jpost.com/International/Merkel-Israel-part-of-Germanys-security-rejects-anti-Zionism-326174
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-thank-you-to-martin-schulz-1.5322471
archive.is/hjSYo
express.co.uk/news/uk/674489/Home-Secretary-Theresa-May-says-Britain-benefits-Sharia-Law
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-london-attack-islamic-terrorism-wrong-westminster-bridge-prime-minister-commons-a7645626.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dR4S5vexEyQ&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=aKvpp8ujYYU
archive.is/2dJMX
sabado.pt/portugal/detalhe/lider-maconico-europeu-extrema-direita-e-claramente-um-perigo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lucifer has no time for Ahriman

For context:

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/12/Obama-Portrait-Artist-Kehinde-Wiley-Once-Painted-Black-Women-Decapitating-White-Women
unz.com/isteve/obamas-portraitist-outsources-the-painting-part-to-china/

>With his rendering of President Barack Obama, Kehinde Wiley became the first African American to ever paint an official presidential portrait, but the new-found fame has also drawn attention to some of the artist’s more boundary-pushing past works.

>Two paintings from 2012, depicting the Biblical story of Judith beheading the Assyrian general Holofernes, began making the rounds online on Monday. In Wiley’s rendering, Judith is depicted as a black woman and Holofernes as a white woman.

>Fans of the Obama portrait will recognize Wiley’s distinct colors and prominent use of flora and fauna backgrounds.

>“Judith and Holofernes is from Wiley’s most recent body of work and his first series of paintings to feature female subjects,” a 2012 explanation of the work from the North Carolina Museum of Art foundation reads.
“Wiley translates this image of a courageous, powerful woman into a contemporary version that resonates with fury and righteousness.”
>In a New York Magazine piece also from 2012, Wiley explained that the impetus for the work came from the renditions of the Biblical scene by Renaissance artists Caravaggio and Gentileschi.

>In keeping with his long-running style of painting black subjects in poses based on classic imagery from Western art and iconography, Wiley depicted Judith as a powerful black woman. His reasons for keeping Holofernes white and changing the general into a woman remain less clear.

I just realized that Saruman from Lord of the Rings is probably a reference to Ahriman

Thanks for that.

Get right

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

The first masons were Egyptian but there is no record of what their race was.
By the 18th dynasty mixed mutts were flooding in from the east and brought along religion and the priesthood took the masonic knowledge and called it their own. Big surprise, right?
So the people at the top of the banking cartels are a family descended from demon worshiping, flesh and blood consuming poo-in-loos that destroyed Egypt from within.
Why do they do it? Envy and boredom

I find it hard to believe they are anti white when there are branches of their organization (I.e all of the legitimate ones) which refuse to admit nignoggery into their midst.

Women can't be masons, idiot.

Non-whites are easier to control.

Fake larping black magic “masons”.
Satanic.

"Finally, the Jewish influence on economic affairs grows with terrifying speed through the stock exchange. He becomes the owner, or at least the controller, of the national labor force.
To strengthen his political position he tries to tear down the racial and civil barriers which for a time continue to restrain him at every step. To this end he fights with all the tenacity innate in him for religious tolerance-and in Freemasonry, which has succumbed to him completely, he has an excellent instrument with which to fight for his aims and put them across. The governing circles and the higher strata of the political and economic bourgeoisie are brought into his nets by the strings of Freemasonry, and never need to suspect what is happening." etc. (Mein Kampf, chapter XI)

>which refuse to admit nignoggery into their midst.

Why would that be surprising?

Jews treat niggers like shit in Israel, and deport them & genocide the Arabs by the thousands, but they're even more anti-white than they are anti-any other race. They hate everyone but themselves.

They see non-whites as useful idiots to weaponize against whites, but it's not like they actually care about them and it's not like they'll offer them the same privilege among themlselves.

voanews.com/a/israel-begins-distributing-deportation-notices-to-africans/4238257.html

digitaljournal.com/sports/donald-sterling-blacks-treated-like-dogs-in-israel/article/382384
>Donalld Sterling: Blacks are 'treated like dogs' in Israel

Considering how much freemasonry & Judaism intersect, you can see the parallels. It probably varies from lodge to lodge though. Some lodges & denominations have to be better than others.

Wrong.

msana.com/women.asp

freemasonry.pax.ovh
>Alice Bailey

youtu.be/uA6bK07wMj8
>quote from Foster Bailey

Because we are the only threat to their total dominance.
Good question, user.

I thought that hand sign was asking for forgiveness, mason fags care to explain ?

first masons were English Stone masons, then the aristocracy got involved in the 1800s

This is why Gardner invented Wicca. so Masons wifes wouldn't feel left out, true story

as a freemanson, all I can do is laugh at this thread. it's so full of shit.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/207071
>EU Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker: Without Jews, there is no Europe

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/25/juncker-vows-eu-open-borders-always/
>EU Commission President Juncker: No Matter How Bad Migrant Crisis, Terrorism Gets, We’ll Never Give Up On Open Borders

breitbart.com/london/2017/11/28/eu-president-without-millions-african-migrants-europe-lody/
>EU President Juncker: Without Millions of African Migrants, Europe Will Be Lost

dailycaller.com/2017/03/21/eu-official-well-force-members-to-accept-refugees/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
>EU Official: We’ll Force Members To Accept Refugees

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/13/eu-migration-centre-africa-6-million/
>EU to Open Migration Centres in Africa Because Europe ‘Needs 6 Million Migrants’

breitbart.com/london/2017/12/18/eu-white-mass-migration-norm/
>Commission: EU Too White, Mass Third World Migration Must Be ‘New Norm’

newobserveronline.com/german-govt-promotes-interracial-sex/
>German Govt. Promotes Interracial Sex

[YouTube] Sarkozy: Challenge of the 21st Century: Racial Interbreeding (FRANCAIS, intro anglais) (embed)
>French President Nicolas (((Sarkozy))) on EU plan for forced miscegenation

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-26/eu-force-poland-hungary-and-czech-republic-accept-refugees
>EU To Force Poland, Hungary & Czech Republic To Accept "Refugees"

thank you based leaf

BASED LEAF
A
S
E
D

L
E
A
F

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/17/erdogan-calls-turkish-families-have-five-children-bulwark-against/
>Erdogan calls on Turkish families in Europe to have five children to protect against 'injustices'. "You are the future of Europe"

jpost.com/International/Merkel-Israel-part-of-Germanys-security-rejects-anti-Zionism-326174
>In an interview for the September 13 edition of the publication Jewish Voice from Germany, Merkel – when asked about the Iranian nuclear weapons threat directed at Israel – said, “That means that we’ll never be neutral and that Israel can be sure of our support when it comes to ensuring its security. That’s why I also said that Germany’s support for Israel’s security is part of our national ethos, our raison d’etre.”

haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-thank-you-to-martin-schulz-1.5322471
>Martin Schulz, the president of the European Parliament, is a close friend of mine.
>He once told me, during a frank and stern conversation, “For me, the new Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people.”

archive.is/hjSYo
>Merkel rules out limiting number of refugees in Germany

express.co.uk/news/uk/674489/Home-Secretary-Theresa-May-says-Britain-benefits-Sharia-Law
>Theresa May says many Britons ‘BENEFIT GREATLY’ from Sharia Law

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-london-attack-islamic-terrorism-wrong-westminster-bridge-prime-minister-commons-a7645626.html
>Theresa May says it is wrong to describe London attack as 'Islamic terrorism'

id fuck that head before that monkey.

like all blacks hes a thief, whats new

inb4 that strayan mason that rushes to defend his satanic cult.

what if freemasons are the true redpill and they represent a society actually trying to help humanity? lol jk

> Why are freemasons so anti-white?
Whites can resist them. Divide and conquer. Order out of chaos.

if the founding fathers were freemasons but also white nationalists what does that mean for masonry? were they subverted later?

Must watch on Freemansonry.
America was founded by Freemasonry and they held the british Empire. They are the Enemy, especially the jewish freemasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=dR4S5vexEyQ&t=5s

checked and you are welcome good leaf. we are so much in the light of Lucifer these days that we forget about the other guy.

That's the spirit.

>destroying nation states, killing off white people and creating an enslaved brown hodge-podge mob with no identity, individualism or culture to be ruled over by them under a totalitarian world government
>helping "humanity"

I'm sure some of the NWO crowd sees it that way, but most of them know that narrative is full of shit.

It means they either infiltrated lodges or were useful idiots who would see their ideology become unacceptable in the next centuries.

I mean if you think about it, the revolution helped destroy the monarchies that were protecting us from Jews, masons and mass immigration, they broke up the Anglosphere, scattered and divided them throughout the world, and created the biggest ZOG tool ever, still fighting Israel's wars and having so much hegemony over the globe to this day.

That's stupid. I do that hand pose when Im nervous and dont know where to put them.

True, OP has COHEN hand signs pictured.

Fake as fuck. We all know the Emperor holds his hands in a triangle.

freemason are good boys

Niggers can't even be a freemason

perfect freemason digits

I remember a magazine from 15 years ago where Trump also did some hand signs like that.

prince hall guy are fucking everywhere. this my favorite as it was posted VERY soon after the family was murdered

he also does the handshake, wouldn't surprise me the US it's just one monolithic mason country pretending to be a democracy.

Your nuts Op. They are one of the last pro white orgs left. Every single member of my lodge has blue eyes. That isn't an accident.

What does this hand gesture represent?

the inverted pyramid

It is the current whore of babylon. I guess we'll have to wait for trumpo 1st presidency to end and see where this leaves us.

youtube.com/watch?v=aKvpp8ujYYU

>all the hand signs in the back

I knew Tien was a Jew with that third eye

They want all of the world be conected to the values of freemasonry and they believe in making in a better world. They don't racial and ethnic differences in their quest for internationalism and brotherhood.

see: >The Refugees Subject - they can't not die in Med Sea
>For refugees, for example, it is important to say that we consider it an opportunity for Europe, that it is not conceivable that these people die to cross the Mediterranean ".
More gibsmedats from countries don't help refugees (Poland)
>If there are countries that "invest heavily, do a lot" for refugees, there are others that do not, and in the words of the AME president, it is important to remind the European institutions of the importance of treating refugees with respect and dignity.
Freemasonry - arch-enemy of Nationalism
>demonstration "against the meeting of European Freemasons" in social networks. Because,
he explains, "Freemasonry has been an arch-enemy of nationalism since its founding."

Archived link (.is) - archive.is/2dJMX
Original link: sabado.pt/portugal/detalhe/lider-maconico-europeu-extrema-direita-e-claramente-um-perigo

It's everywhere once you start looking for it. Jewgle has been ramping up their anti-white agenda in the last couple years.