How the fuck did this nigger get into the Whitehouse?

He made crack cheap so niggers would be happy.

City and suburban people vote Obama rural retards all voted for Romney

I love how all the others look so classy and Obama's look like a slide on buzzfeeds snapchat story

Magical negro

So in the 90's they started the magical Negro trope. Where black men were placed in postitions of wisdom and authority over whites.

*particularly* being deified as actors of God. Either angels or God himself.

From 1990 onwards the film industry almost exclusive depicts spiritual beings as blacks.

To what effect.

Well by 2008 (18 years or one generation) they elected the first black president.

Clinton looks like he's getting his dick sucked

Cant wait to see Trump. Well, I guess I have to wait for 2020 - 2021.

poor horse. horses were never meant to belong to niggers.

Funny you should say that.

The artist put the shadow in the center to allide to such a thing

White guilt.

He will forever be remembered as the gay nigger President

from space?

By America's brainlet minority that thought they could fight corruption in the gov't by electing a well known shady businessman who doesn't know how said gov't works, to be at the head of it.

That horse knows that nigs have no business riding. What is this travesty of a painting? Is this european peoples art?(((google it)))

Obama is such a fucking hipster.

Is that Kennedy in the second portrait? It’s aesthetic as fuck.

of course it is... how fucking new to earth are you

Shoutout to JFK's portrait. That's how you do something different but still have it look good/timeless/classy. Obama should've taken notes.

Of course Bill's portrait has to make it look like he's in a "ready to receive fellatio" position.

Should've been him with his brains on the floor of his convertible desu.

Post-Truman they become impressionist garbage. Reagan's looks like a GCSE art piece.

I'm offended by his manspreading.

It's in his natural jungle habitat.

Coolest monkey in the jungle