Italy/pol/ Road to the Race-War [Crashing EU Edition]

1/3 of Italians would like to expel all non-EU citizens from Italy
"32% say they would never want to get in touch with immigrants, either in the workplace and in the sphere of friendships" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/XZmdt

Partito Democratico [Globalists] fears massive loss of votes (Eng Translate)
archive.is/CSwPW

Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union (English)
archive.is/UJNkd

Pamela didnt died of overdose, she was raped and then killed by 3 boat "refugees" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/Utid6

Salvini (Lega):
"The day we find out how Pamela died, leftists talk about racism.
As Italian I'm ashamed about antifa rally in Macerata." (Eng Translate)
archive.is/ke6q5

Meloni (Fratelli d'Italia)
"When we will be in government, we will outlaw antifa"
twitter.com/GiorgiaMeloni/status/962416685004345344

Lvca glorified by Italians as National Hero. Banners and messages written on walls all over Italy. (Eng Translate)
archive.is/nvzgN

Financial support from all Italians, Luca "The Saint" Traini:
"I'm honored, please give all the money to poor families as long as they are Italian families" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/lyI22

Luca Traini arrives in Montacuto Penitentiary, welcomed with applauses. "He's an hero" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/NpRhp

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples (Eng Translate)
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/eYgrq

Pamela's Mom: "Thank you, Luca" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/vl7ya

Luca "The Roman Legionary" Traini to prosecutors: " I Have no regrets, I'm sorry they are not dead" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/VRRHu

Other urls found in this thread:

termometropolitico.it/1288417_sondaggi-politici-noto-2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GrQGrcpuvGY&index=141&list=PLyoSeEK_QkheY08LeouIZJs6LPLQq10U1
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/migranti-frontex-crescono-arrivi-italia-1494034.html
ilgiornale.it/news/politica/rimborsopoli-dimissioni-impossibili-dei-grillini-e-borrelli-1494188.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mf3VzV9_w1M
youtube.com/watch?v=E9igDElvbKM
youtube.com/watch?v=I1Zd2SyP1iU
ansa.it/english/
youtube.com/watch?v=aDWY4XPAPPA
youtube.com/watch?v=wVYgro8njtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nation Election Day 4 March
Last Polls:

Forza Nuova [fascists] 0,3%

CasaPound [fascists] 1,9%

Right Wing Coalition: 37,6%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,3%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,8%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/fascists] 5,5%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2%

Globalist Coalition: 25,6%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 21,9%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 2,1%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 0,7%
- Civica Popolare [liberals] 0,5%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 26,8%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,3%

Potere al Popolo [communists] 1,5%

Non-Europeans BTFO poll (in Italian)
termometropolitico.it/1288417_sondaggi-politici-noto-2.html

Official /car brand/ of the thread

*clicca fortissimo*

Reminder for Italian speakers tonight MEMELORD VS BOLDRINI

La7 20:30

>tfw you wrote a message to Salvini on facebook and he has never replied
Why live, fags

I am convinced that the time is coming when those millions of people who condemn us will join our ranks and hail with us what we have created and gained through so much effort: This new Roman Empire, this Empire of greatness, honour and strength and Justice.

Amen!

LMAO!

She does her work very well, doesn't she?

i want someone to break my boipucci :3

Serious question.

What is the endgame of Italian traitors like boldrini and other Jews feticists that want to flood Italy with niggers and condemn our population?

This is the question that brainwashed normies usually ask when your trying to redpill them with your "plots" and "alternative reality" according to them.

Money? A high profile place in the new Jew controlled society?

Does the Italian nation really exist in the first place tho?

Same here, feels bad man

Give your energy to the Memelord.

youtube.com/watch?v=GrQGrcpuvGY&index=141&list=PLyoSeEK_QkheY08LeouIZJs6LPLQq10U1

camerata richard reporting in

I did it too, I sent him a scan of an editorial on (((L'Espresso))) openly talking about the importance of being colonised by niggers. Never replied.

Preparati gli hotel a 5 stelle per i nostri ospiti africani. Adesso il Viminale mente anche sui numeri, forse perché tra di loro si nascondono principi e principesse che vanno protetti.

ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/migranti-frontex-crescono-arrivi-italia-1494034.html

Ma i dati di Frontex non collimano con quelli del Viminale secondo cui la situazione relativa al numero dei migranti sbarcati a decorrere dall'1 gennaio 2018 fino al 13 febbraio 2018 comparati con i dati riferiti allo stesso periodo degli anni 2016 e 2017 si registra un -22,73% e un -49,93%

Didnt stop us from conquering everything, my dear non-country.

Pagate affitto?

people moved from primary to secondary, and then from secondary to services. after that there's nothing else. either you prepare all people to do services or you got no other options
extremly specialized jobs are not many, therefore many people would be jobless
>study literature, art, philosophy and other shit like that
those are the tipical jobless people, who will stay jobless after robotics too
and you cant improvise being an artisan, it's something you polish for all your life, sometimes starting with the experiences of dad/grandpa and even then you still dont become the best. old useless farts will stay old useless farts
can agree it's a momentary problem, but it's a big one, which you cant simply ignore and say it will solve itself

I'm a Mario from Veneto here in Brussels, you know

Probably money and knowing that she won't have to live with migrants and mix with the filthy Africans. Most of these politicians live in the most expensive parts of the country.
There's also this moral superiority they like to have over others by pretending that they are doing good and helping people otherwise they can't sleep at night. They feel like they are the world's paladins and protectors of Africans.
This sentiment is very widespread among leftist, centrist but some moderate right-wing parties too.

>said Belgium

She's probably the most hatred woman in the country.

see

Do it Italy, do it for Francesca.

The amount of Insults and death treats that Silvio received was huge, yet he didn't cry like a bitch.

Link to that editorial? Fuck, I wish L'Espresso disappears from this earth.

But this doesn't make sense for people in charge like Boldrini.

I can understand the leftist peasants and their superior morality complex but the traitors that govern this country should be able to "avoid living among niggers" by adopting right wing policies rather than sucking the Jewish dick.

I still don't understand this thing, also why this shit is so widespread.

Are there any , not necessarily /ourguys/, reliable news channels or newspapers?

Where are the Romans? Latins weren't Romans. Romans actually conquered the Latins and mixed with them.

>tfw Napoleon was never able to create an Italian Confederation with the Pope as President like he wanted

Grillini on suicide watch
ilgiornale.it/news/politica/rimborsopoli-dimissioni-impossibili-dei-grillini-e-borrelli-1494188.html

Jesus Christ I bet that taking a walk would put you in danger of being accused of invasion.

Romans are inside Latin grouping

But the first comment is correct. She is a whore.

Don't have it anymore since this happened months ago and I also deleted my kikebook account.

vote Lega

Ikr?
yup, especially considering my hometown was built at the borders of what then were three different states

Ma chi é che ha scritto l'articolo, un cazzo di dislessico?

It does make sense for them. I don't understand your point. Since they are in charge, they feel like they are the ones who are saving lives and being white knights even at the cost of their own people. Just like people who support these policies like to feel that they are doing it too by supporting the government.
This is why a lot of rich people are still leftists. They feel like they are on a superior moral high horse, full of money and they need to do something because they are now old and must atone for their sins.
They don't care that they are ruining the country for the next generation. They are gonna die anyway and won't have to live with the future disaster they are creating right now. They just want to feel good.

Attilio "save the white race" Fontana is still leading his race.

Was that your real jewbook account?

dumb burger fag here
what are your chances of freedom and helping crash the EU with no survivors

To be completely honest, I think it actually does boil down to this oerceived "moral superiority": they're really just bluepilled as fuck, and they don't stop for a second to think that perhaps the world isn't as white and black (no race pun intended) as they think, and that the "oppressed" aren't necessarily innocent nor do they deserve to get back at anyone. Maybe they do realize that something in their way of thinking is wrong, but they ignore it because the truth is too harsh for them.

>George Soros has astral projected into another body in an attempt to ruin yet another nation

You can see his spirit trying to bulge out of the skin sack. God help us all!

Leftists are a disease. Also are mentally retarded, this is the only explanation.
Non serve una laurea per capire..poi parlano tanto di empatia. Giusto appesi ai pali della luce defiono finire.
youtube.com/watch?v=mf3VzV9_w1M

Yes, that's why I deleted it lately even though I was using it with a fake name in the last months.

He's the exact opposite of Soros the kike.

Yeah, that's my thought basically. These are well known psychological phenomena.
When people believe so strong in something, they don't care what damage it causes. You can't reason with these people. This is why a lot of terrorists are a lost cause.
It's a big family of psychological syndromes which comprises Stockholm syndrome.

It becomes even stronger in their minds when people react negatively because they can't understand that they were wrong. So they justify it however possible. This is why they use names like racist, xenophobe even against reasonable criticisms. When they start realizing their mistake even slightly, they backpedal a bit like some of them did recently. Some leftists even said that they were never for open borders or helping all migrants but only some of them when in the past they were pushing the mass immigration narrative pretty strong. Though this is partially true because we are close to elections so they are afraid of losing support as well.

Ther's a lot of psychological research on this.

He is lying, his face is melting, his soul is being devoured by Soros. I can see it!

Chief economist of Lega said "at the end of the next legislature euro will be no more"
They have in the party the two most anti-euro economists in Italy.

Vittorio Feltri is a fucking hero.

kek

open your borders

The fucker is close to his death. I bet he has a final weapon before he passes.

>Belgium
>A geographical expression were two people, Wallons and Flemish, hate each other and divide their schools with walls, so their kids cannot have to mix togheter
>They only cooperate in their parasitic behavior to Europe
>They are so stupid that they imported a new people, a transnational group that have as only identity islam, that hate both of them

>implying he hasn't traded his soul with satan for 1000 more years of life

Go away kike, we found out your sicret plan. You will be outlaw!

His son, his son who is in an American university spreading BLM and antifa shit everywhere, who posts ominous tweets about nations collapsing.

But seriously Italy, we need to put our differences aside and take out our common enemies, when all our enemies are dead? Then we can send Gino D'Campo back.

youtube.com/watch?v=E9igDElvbKM

Who is the qt?

Phillip Schofield

Quick rundown of trustworthy italian news channels or newspapers pls. Thx.

youtube.com/watch?v=I1Zd2SyP1iU

ANSA in english ansa.it/english/

I mean he is just doing a cooking show, what's wrong with that?

Italian major newspapers:

La Verità (right wing)
Libero Quotidiano (right wing)
Il Giornale (center-right)
Il Corriere della Sera (centrist)
La Repubblica (Italian New York Times)
Il Fatto Quotidiano (progressive)
Il Manifesto (leftist/progressive)

is the wheels joke that funny to foreigners?

He has to go back!

There's an insult here. You call someone the "local bike", because everyone has been for a ride.

is there any comfy nat-soc village you italians could recommend to me for my next trip down there?
aiming to hang out with a few based people

Oh also ANSA is National official news, so its neutral.

Talking about Boldrini...I just found this in my mailbox

>ricco buffet

(((neutral)))
Made by a jew paied by english intelligence after the war

but he obviously didnt say it that way

Macerata.

Predappio

It's simply a question of money and power. Interest groups are those who pull the strings on migration, people like Boldrini are just a public facade

youtube.com/watch?v=aDWY4XPAPPA

Our TV is quite messed up. Enjoy the wanking material my friend.

Actually he used the politically correct version of the joke, the raw one is: "if my grandad had 5 balls (testicles) he would be a pinball machine"

>blocked in my country
sad
where i live they say "se mio nonno aveva le ruote era una carriola"

That's probably for the best.

His accent is also amusing.

Ok but they simply gave you news thats why "neutral". They dont do opinion articles. They simply say "this happened" mr x said "xyz" ecc

>This

Whats Italy/pol/ opinion about Soyblu? Did you follow him?

He makes good interviews with Bagnai.
Why is he soy?

>Soyblu
>Soy

He's the less boy of all yotubers, faggot

>soy

Because he was pro M5S...now he redeemed himself (he even interviewed Crosetto last week)

youtube.com/watch?v=wVYgro8njtk

SALUTO AL DVCE

\O

>he was pro M5S
Was.