We all agree right, that even if their personality is good, use goods do not deserve a happy ending

We all agree right, that even if their personality is good, use goods do not deserve a happy ending.

Yes. Used goods are always, irrevocably, trash.

No, I disagree.

Of course

Japan at least disagrees, because they have a derogatory term for purityfags. The west even more so.

Obviously. If she's ever sexually touched another man, she's used and undeserving of love or happiness.

>caring about what brainwashed normalfags push

Girls who admit they're sluts are pretty hot.

Found the local cumdump

This delusional mindset is exactly the sort of insanity that leads even purity-worshipping cultures like Japan to label you an extremist nutcase.

I'm a man, just not an insecure 処女厨.

sluts are the only girls that would give me a chance

>Implying you aren't a trap.

Of course.

In that case they should be passed on to anons, so we can ensure that they do not receive a happy ending.

>delusional mindset

What part of it is delusional? You wouldn't eat a sandwich thag a dude came inside, so why marry a woman that a dude came inside? The latter is a far larger investment yet you try to pretend like her past is entirely unimportant. Is it also delusional to want someone to bathe daily, or be in shape? Obviously I am exaggerating when I say used goods should never have happiness, we all are; we just don't want used goods personally. If you're too retarded to be in on the joke then leave the threads.

The problem isn't that goods are used.
The problem is that it's not me using them.

It's not just a matter of whether they deserve it or not, they're also less likely to get it.

Go fuck yourself, I was having a good day until you reminded me of this

I have a theory. I'm autist so I will explain it.
Women love only men they respect.
But more partners woman has the more dissapointed she becomes and less respect she have for a men in general.
Speak with prostitutes - they are completely unable to love a man.
It doesn't mean that woman should be a virgin. But if she had more than three sexual partners - I would following: 'Whe wasn't she satisfied?'
And there is also this thing. Modern morals tells you that love is like supermarket. Try to eat everything. But the point is that love isn't supermarket, it's more like university, and you have only one chance to submit your diploma paper.

I get what you're trying to say, but that's a really bad analogy.

Women are not food.

See, I just located the problem. Purityfags=cannibals.

I wasn't describing them as food, I was describing them as an investment. You could also compare her to a use car in which all the seats are soaked in cum, or a dog that is covered in splooge. If you're into sloppy seconds then be my guest, god knows there's plenty of loose women out there that you can try to make happy and excuse her bad choices.

Women are not cars either.
Since we've established that failing at comparisons is all you can do, it's time to move on to how much Japan (and in fact everyone in the world except Muslims) looks down on 処女厨 like you.

A lot.

>a use car in which all the seats are soaked in cum
I'd still buy a used Miata for the right prize.

>Women are not cars either.
Of course not. Cars are useful and reliable.

Say what you want slutfags, but any romance with an actual non virgin heroine never does well.

Complete retard, or woman?

There's always a man desperate enough, that's why sluts are still able to marry.

This.
We can be cinycal all we want but deep deep in our heart we know that there is only pure love.

Reminder that purityfags are one of the cancer killing any semblance of creative freedom in this medium

>Complete retard, or woman?
This is the smartest comeback the average purityfag can come up with.

Because they're written by 処女厨, for 処女厨. Meanwhile, everyone else makes fun of them.

There's no comeback needed since you intentionally misunderstood my comparison. Thank you for confirming you're just a bitchy whore though.

>I can't come up with a comeback
That's all I needed to hear, 処女厨. Enjoy being made fun of by the entire sane world, including Japan.

>>>/tumblr/

You're free to watch and read flops like Kuzu no Honkai.

Not the guy you're talking to but to me it seems like you're pretty alone in this thread.

Not to mention that I fail to see the issue with people preferring virgin heroines. Reverence for virginity is as old as humanity itself.

personality > purity, desu.

but i gotta agree, if they do not have both they need to be burned alive at the stake.

but what if you're the one who is a used goods and the sole survivor of your clan? Would you not reproduce because you're a used goods and let your clan die?

Maison ikkoku disagrees.

The Fate franchise is going strong to this very day, and the canon love interest is Sakura Matou. Enough said.

It's just nu feminist brainwashing trying to convince people that valuing purity is suddenly a bad thing.

>and the canon love interest
No she isn't, it's Saber. Or did you choose to forget the extra ending with Shirou meeting Saber in Avalon? That's the True End.

Wash them, and they're good as new, retard. Same goes for vaginas. Just because you're a slob who never washes your penis, it doesn't mean others don't clean their genitals.

Realta Nua isn't canon, unless you're saying Sakura is a virgin, Saber is full of CG dragons, and Rin transplanted her Magic Crest to Shirou?

I think that the type of women who want to have multiple partners before marriage are the ones more likely to be unsatisfied by marriage. But who knows. Psychology is a joke.

>Wash them, and they're good as new
>same goes for vaginas

>muh tumblr
>muh feminism
It's time to face the fact that you're a bunch of nutcases, so extreme that even a virginity-worshipping country like Japan mercilessly makes fun of you.
The fact that the only people who agree with you purityfags are extremist Muslims should have given you the hint you need, but insanity is quite a drug.
Also, as I said earlier, I'm a man.

Not that guy but the real problem is not bad analogies but that we're talking about a certain kind of idealism. Having the girl (and technically it's not just about the girl - people generally don't respond well to non-virgin male protagonist either) having been with another guy makes the whole thing less special. It implies that it may not be that fate brought these people together so that they may spend the rest of their lives with each other but that it may be just one among many passing relationships. In fact, it's not just about sex. Even having loved another character is seen as questionable.

We all agree right, that even if their personality is good, OP is a faggot

Sticks and stones, user. They can make fun all day, but at the end of it they still deliver the type of entertainment we like so apparently there's a sizeable demographic of people in Japan who share our taste.

Also, it looks quite silly claiming for yourself to represent a majority when you're all alone.

>one non virgin heroine
>ends up killing the company
Haha

>Women are not cars either.
Indeed, cars are much more valuable. An old MR2 can bring you happiness for years, whereas a woman cannot.

You the type of dude to buy used underwear from goodwill. I can see all the people agreeing with you ITT to prove your point.

Certainly, a girl having been in several different relationships or wanting to try her hand at it is a clear red flag, but there is a certain brand of purityfaggotry at hand here that seems to value the hymen over any other factor. It's absolutely reasonable to be disgusted by girls who go through relationships like they're water or hint at doing so by acting openly flirty and promiscuous, but then there's the kind of retard who screeches at girls who are fully devoted blushing maidens just because they're rape victims, while happily gulping up gyarus who do enjo kousai in the streets as long as their vagina is still untouched.

Idealistic love is all fine and well, but anyone who's not from a trailer or desert knows what matters are the feelings, and not the genitals. Calling girls with lost hymens "impure" isn't idealism, it's just an irrational tribe mentality.

Of course I'm not alone, the very first reply in this thread was against you, and that wasn't mine. And no, the demographic isn't "sizeable", it's just the most hardcore (and whiniest) 1/10th of otaku, and otaku in general aren't exactly a huge demographic themselves.

Besides, it's ironic of you to bring up tumblr when you're the one acting like I invaded your safespace.

In the same way that SJW whining can destroy a game or company, yeah. Purityfags are as poisonous as SJWs.

Now this post I can only smirk condescendingly at.

Just pick up the half eaten sandwich out of the dumpster user, it's just as good as a fresh sandwich on the counter!

>the very first reply
No wait, I meant the second. But then again, the first one is either purityfag extremism or sarcasm.

So purityfags consider women to be single-use objects. Point proven.

Nobody is talking about hymens aside from you, we're talking about virginity and mental purity. Also gyarus are disgusting, virgin or not.

I have a used onahole, I'll sell it to you for ten bucks, what do you say? It's seen heavy daily use but I washed it so you don't mind, right?

Not really. It's not a problem if she marries the guy.

>MR2
I like you.

I don't think these people are fully serious though and mostly do so to troll people. I hold the position that rape victims can be moe, even non-virgins can be moe, namely when it becomes a point of insecurity, e.g. when they feel they're not good enough like the girl in OP pic.
However, it should be considered that most people don't want this kind of drama in their idealistic animu romance and preferring virgin romance (where both partners are virgins) is a completely legitimate position as it ultimately comes down to personal taste.

Elf had non-virgin heroines in all their other games. The NTR killed the company.

>And no, the demographic isn't "sizeable"
If it weren't the market would not cater to their tastes.

Frankly, I believe that most men prefer virgins. The whole attitude of preferring "experienced" partners is an attempt to virtue signal in a time when virgins are rare. After all, what good is it letting potential partners know that you'd actually prefer if they were virgins when the chance for them to be virgins is quite small. If you're looking for a partner it's plain unreasonable to admit it.

>In the same way that SJW whining can destroy a game or company
How do people who whine on the internet destroy a game company? By not buying their games?

If they made good games that people wanted to buy they wouldn't have died. They disappointed their target audience and reaped what they sowed.

We troll because it works. Just look at this white knight aping out this whole thread.

Also white knight, you want that onahole? It meets all your qualifications.

No

Most men simply don't care, and the only reason the industry tries to cater to purityfags (even though it hates them) is the same reason why the west caters to SJWs: bitching. Maniacal, incessant, illogical, autistic, childish, yet reputation-ruining bitching. Yep, you're as bad as the SJWs.

>aping out
You're the one getting all triggered like I invaded your safespace, user.
>onahole
see

Most anime protagonists are virgins and most otaku are also virgins so I can see why this perspective exists, but it is totally wrong. The thing is, people change and women age really poorly compared to men. Even if the MC finds that perfect virgin and marries her-- she's going to become less attractive. Having kids will take a toll, aging will take a toll, menopause will take a toll, and both the protagonist and heroine's personalities are going to change dramatically.

The problem with the misogyny crowd is their paranoia and insecurity causes them to view this whole purity debate from the wrong lens. Since they do not know what it is like to constantly have a rotating harem of women, they imagine that they would be content with just one. They want women dis-empowered because they fear being left by what they imagine is their "one shot" at romance. But, life does not work that way. You get a lot of shots. There are a lot of girls to rail. Some of them are great for weeks, some for months, some for years, but change happens no matter what. Why would any sane 50 year old man want to stay with a 50 year old woman, when they can both divorce, and he can go for more hot 20-somethings? It makes no sense.

In anime we don't really see very extended relationships. But, after a romance has ended, it's fine for both parties to get a happy ending. This whole "REEE 1 woman 1 man 4 lyfe" nonsense is just propagated by dudes who are not even getting one woman to begin with anyways, and thus have no experience or value to add to the conversation. Used goods are fine and house-training virgins is tedious work.

Onaholes aren't single use. So would you or would you not buy a used onahole that I've been cumming in daily for years? Or would you want a new, untouched one?

Disagreed.

>wanting a loyal life partner is mysoginistic

We're reaching levels of crazy I didn't think was possible.

>3DPD women
What did you expect?

>Most men simply don't care
Who are you that you can speak for most men and how do you explain the cultural significance of virginity throughout history? Even today virginity is important in plenty of cultures throughout the world. Clearly your view clashes with reality.

Reality is completely unimportant since we're talking about fiction here. Fiction can be idealistic and not represent reality at all. Important is not what actually is but what people want. And people want that idealistic, monogamous relationship between virginal partners that have been destined for each other and who will grow old together. To which extent that is possible in reality is besides the point.

I expect nothing, and yet I am still let down. Next thing you know they're going to start saying monogamy is sexist. We've already got wanting virginity and wanting a lifetime commitment labeled as such, so let's just keep going and see how batshit nuts we can make things.

You are not understanding the argument. It goes something like this: Imagining one woman would ever be good enough to keep around for a lifetime is hilarious. Men are supposed to be conquering. You keep women around for awhile, you can start a family with one, but a time will come where if you're a real man, you are going to want to move on and find younger, hotter pussy to rail. Your idea of "life-partner" is a gay security blanket. It is a powerful demonstration of your lack of manhood and your need to sublimate yourself into a reaffirming family structure rather than strike it on your own and slay pussy.

The whole misogyny thing is more about your own hangups and insecurities-- you know that you are worthless and are terrified that other people will realize it and abandon you. Rather than the solution of "man up", you want to do shit like bind feet or whatever, so that you cannot be left. Which is insane logic and just further repels women from you.

Anyways, to tie this back to anime-- they always cut off the relationships at marriage or whatever, they never show us what happens after. People also die, what happens after that? I mean, do you think Soma's dad is not traveling around the world fucking strange hot girls? I bet he is, because that is what being a man is about.

Rape victims are used/damaged goods, though. Not physically really but mentally.

Onaholes like fleshlights can be cleaned and re-used.

That itself can make them moe if it's done properly within the narrative.

There's nothing creative about lacking proper christian values

For someone who slings around mysoginy where it doesn't belong, you sure don't seem to value women in the slightest. You talk about them like they're leased cars that you just trade in for a new model, while purity fags want to cherish them for life. Methinks you're just a projecting moron who has a poor grasp of the English language.

Fuck you. Aku no Hana proves you wrong.

but what good is fate if best girl never wins

>you sure don't seem to value women in the slightest
Just to be sure, are you differentiating between 3DPD and 2D? Because I respect 2D, be it man or woman, as opposed to the one-too-many-dimensions.

I know this is bait and same fagging, but I'll give my cup of tea since I have nothing more to do...

It is scientifically proven that the less partners a woman has had, the better their marriage and the longer it lasts. There is proven to be more trust, more commitment. Virginity and purity has been praised in many cultures, because simply it is highly valued.

The reason why sexual promiscuity is not praised is simply because it indicates a line of lack of self-control, low self esteem, and many consider it simple disgusting, especially with the spread STDs. Even if you claim that people find "purity fags" quite "autistic", it doesn't change the fact that since there is such a widespread casual view towards sex nowadays, there is an extremely high divorce rate, higher rates of adultery, less commitment and trust in relationships, and it also has to do partly with the fact of the amount of people getting married going down.

So in the end, it is actually better to be a virgin at marriage. There is nothing autistic about it. It's a more the most reasonable choice that is if your looking for a long lasting relationship.

If you've remained chaste by choice, desiring a chaste girl is righteous.

But using a purity argument to excuse gross personal flaws is pathetic.

Post your favorite used goods.

I agree with you, honestly, seeing how Japan is turning into, and influence everywhere... I believe that I have finally understood why Miyazaki is angry against the otakus
Huh, your way of thinking reminds me of how God can literally forget your past. But I am not gonna debate with a retard that have a mindset of purity as one of his big beliefs, and probably laugh at someone else who believes God exists, and to anyone who is against the purity shit.
>If you're too retarded to be in on the joke then leave the threads.
Pathetic excuse, get lost.

Purity fags should really need purged. We don't need bastards like you.

to be fair, doesn't look like english is his first language

You were clearly referring to 3D so I was going off the same bent. Regardless, you're pretty much a textbook mysoginistic that is projecting onto others, even going so far to make up shit like foot binding that none of us support.

DAYUM

>But using a purity argument to excuse gross personal flaws is pathetic.

What's that supposed to mean?

I r8 this b8 8/8.

DELET THIS!

reminder that the anti-purity shitposters in this thread are all ERP gays and trannies who think they're a part of Sup Forums and that they're on good company because of the long running joke of Sup Forums is just little girls
these people can't separate Sup Forums and jokes from reality, can't separate 2D from 3D and are all mentally damaged meme spergs who ruin everything

>mentally damaged meme spergs who ruin everything
You mean the fags going "used goods"?

Your persistence only proves my point.
Are you a gypsy or a Muslim?
>scientifically proven
Your "scientific proof" is so loosely defined and ignores so many factors that it's not worth thinking about. All you have left is being an easily-triggered purityfag, who the entire world (including Japan) will make fun of.
See? Tumblr safespace mentality.