THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF MODERN """"""""""""ART""""""""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1518218559040.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=q11BcE3QXIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

woah
drompfcoons btfo

I like this one though

Barring the choice of book, as far as art goes that one isn't too terrible. There is much, much worse out there.

>a burger has shit taste in art

why am i not suprised

Why does the floor and brick color change in the last photo? Why does the last photo have heavily used bricks?

Wagner was right.

It's not that bad, as other artists works.

I mean, look at the brick wall, it clearly has a message to it.
It's not something I would support, but still the idea is good and the realization is ok.

Where is it? Theoretically, if there is a blackout with all cameras down, one could swap the book for Mein Kampf and write free Palestine on a brick or 3

It's not modern, that's an actual period of art. Current works are considered contemporary, with the contemporary style being post-modernsim. It's a failure as far as movements are concerned.

powerful

a fucking disgusting bastard burger

MY SYNAPESESSADSADSDASASD1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It beats the huge tub of piss IMO

captain underpants is actually pretty funny though. Remember reading that stuff in middle school, that was the shit.

Find out after the commercial break

yet the wall still stands.

Made me laugh desu.

it's honestly not that bad apart from the book choice

Hey, Captain Underpants has given more to literacy than twilight.

That was a good book back in 3rd grade

Its a stupid piece of art but the metaphors contain wisdom.

shop that to the art of the deal

is this how the kikels are doing it now?
>I like being a cuck though
you heebs must be at the end of your lampoil

>DUDE MODERN ART SUX
>Actually contemporary art

Yeah I’ve been to art galleries where half the art is badly drawn bloody vaginas. Don’t know why OP is bitching about something semi-interesting

t. Streetshitter

Not as bad as some of the other ""art"", but kinda low effort / psuedo intellectual.

Here, this is real art!

>Kafka died before finishing the work, but suggested it would end with K. dying in the village, the castle notifying him on his death bed that his "legal claim to live in the village was not valid, yet, taking certain auxiliary circumstances into account, he was permitted to live and work there."
Alright, that's cringe. Awesome piece otherwise.

>replace the book with a rock
>same message
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW so powerful guize

Burger, NO
don't fall for this

And this:
i.4cdn.org/gif/1518218559040.webm

with enough books the wall rises further separating the educated from the plebs. good unintentional message.

I am ashamed to be associated with you

whoa, don't get on your high horse there poo

No mein kampf?

Another "Dreamer" wasting U.S. tax dollars on bullshit degrees.

This actually has a purpose and clear message. This is decent.

i read that book in elementary school

>Impact of an X
You can place almost anything under there

>Mexicans lays bricks.
>Fucks it up with object that isn't a building material.
>Calls it art.
1/10
Would not hire for day labor.

>Reading makes the wall higher
Really fizzle those nozzles

The fact that it triggers the whole lot of you makes it an excellent piece of art.

THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL

This is actually pretty good

The art would have been more meaningful and impactful if a book with some actual depth and one that encouraged deep though was used. But no, they had to use a book made for children’s entertainment.
Good idea for art otherwise. Just really awful choice of book holds it way the fuck back.

its a funny joke but as art, yeah nah

AS WE MAKE OUR WAY TO HEAVEN

>Bricks doesn't even have mortar

Dude, give him a break.
He's a Mexican.
Words with more than two syllables can be challenging for ESL people.

Wow, an actual game of grab-ass

> uses book as statement
> no mortar
statement is as weak as that wall

>Old Harold and his husband

DUDE WTF, YOU'RE DESTROYING MY CHILDHOOD

lmao is this actually from the book? the white guy is a fag and the black dude is with a white lady?

Hire shitty day laborer
Get shitty work

>they made Harold gay as an older man
oh fuck, I can’t believe you’ve done this

also the little kid on the far right of the bean bag is grabbing for daddy's dick..

They could of picked a better book

delet

I don't remember this stuff in there when I read a few as a kid maybe that's more recent. I hope.

THROUGH THE NAZI LIIIIINES

Trump's Wall

Shit in a can is still my favourite.

It is funny how liberals see themselves as bookish intellectuals and assume conservatives to be illiterate idiots.

Meanwhile, the book lists that I have seen on Sup Forums are some of the best ever.

PRIMO VICTORIA

What would you do if, as a kid, you saw your future self happily married with kids, but gay?

It's a book by Kafka. What's wrong with it?

>There is much, much worse out there.

Let's not lie to ourselves, Sup Forums consists mostly of uneducated idiots. There are some gems here and there, but that is mostly an exception.

So...one book has the power to ruin an otherwise good brick wall?

Drumpf btfo

Did Mexico pay for this art?

>Meanwhile, the book lists that I have seen on Sup Forums are some of the best ever.

because we're not conservatives; we're freethinkers

Oh wait, I just read up on it.
He's a clever little Mexican, isn't he...

Oh that IS Haram

teh us congress in action eh?
an art unto itself

Just because something annoys people doesn't make it good art, is a late train good art, is a parking ticket ?

yeah.
12 rules of life: an antidote to chaos.
"I reincarnated as a succubus, therefore I'll squeeze out milk"
"I, Who had Arrived in Another World, Will Live As I Like With My Hypnosis Ability (The Girls who will become Lewd Female Toilets)"

powerful stuff

>the year of our lord two thousand and eighteen >can't recognize a shoop

ON THE 6TH OF JUNE

Lesson learned: don't build your walls on books

This is contemporary art and it isn't bad.

Visually appealing with what seems like a clear message, but has multiple interpretations upon further inspection

What do you mean? The book lists are pretty good. There is more out there but the books I have read from pol have been great.

OP is shooped, this is the original.

i really cant wait to start rounding these people up

I don't. I get the point but it feels shirty because he had to build the wall on top of it rather then push the book through the wall or something.

Also you could have made the statement in a damn web comic or internet meme and gotten more people to see it for less effort.

Honestly art is mostly masterbation.

lesson: when building border wall, clear all obstructions from underneath to create a strong foundation, leading to a lasting and impervious wall.

literally WHAT has Canada contributed to anything

>Mrs. Beard

It probably took more effort to lay all those bricks than most of the other exibits in that gallery. At least it doesn't make me want to gouge my eyes out after viewing it for more than a single second.

You mutts can't think deep. The idea here is that even a silly book causes some impact.

Oh is it one of those "don't judge a book by its cover" thing

There is good contemporary art, even installment art like in OP.

"kinetic sculptures" can be pretty cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=q11BcE3QXIo

What I thought when I first saw it. Finally know what the older guys in charge were accusing me of when I started out.

So a bricklayer that fucks up his wall is now art? Ok. I bet the 'artist' attended pic related

I agree, they could HAVE picked a better book. JESUS.