Let's face it, only reason you hate California is because we're superior to other states

Let's face it, only reason you hate California is because we're superior to other states

Other urls found in this thread:

positivesingles.com/herpes-dating-support-blog/top-20-states-with-highest-std-rates-in-united-states-124
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is the only good part of california

>t. butthurt Texan

nope

We used to be until that cocksucker Ronald Reagan gave beaners amnesty.

It's a shithole

Lol....California is a good state. But dude, don't even think you have the right to call yourself the best state. You people are fucking ruining the country.

>superiority
>California
Pick one

What exactly makes a state superior?

No I hate it because I live here

Kek

Believe you forgot to change that flag to a rainbow, gommie, donkey or a hitler flag.

economic stuff

All non-Americans agree it's less shit than the rest of the USA.

well, if you think being superior is being the location of every moronic level of insanity that can be found in the world in one convenient spot for disposal by means of a nuke, then, yes, California is superior.

W8 until you run out of water.

It's just okay. LA is a nightmare though. Good food but the people are pretentious and the roads are a fucking nightmare.

You have a geographical advantage, it's a shame this land is near Mexico. Kill all Mestizos.

I was born and raised there...fuck off you brainlet...Dems are destroying Cali

People are fleeing California, particularly the Bay Area, in droves. It used to be the best place on earth and now it's a shithole.

No I hate California because everyone I have met from there is a fart sniffing pretentious asshole with fucked up value systems. Materialistic, narcissistic, degenerate, consumeristic, etc etc, every. Single. One. Not to mention they have irreparably fucked up the demographics of America by allowing so many Mexicans in. Californians are retarded liberals idiots who live in a bubble.

Whatever you say pablo

Yosemite is pretty dope desu. Rest of California is a shithole though.

t. Cali resident for 20 years

>LA is a nightmare though
San Diego is just as shitty as LA now

saged

Why? Maine is the best state, a little Europe away from europe. I've been to both urban and rural cali, its actually bad

>Giant, spawled out, tick tacky suburb thats been converted to a third world barrio.
>Superior

Yeah nah.

really tho, stop playing
>t. study in sf

Yosemite is cool for sure, but I can't ride muh bike around without getting arrested. ocotillo is the one place left where I can just ride for free

>tfw glamis permits are fiddy bucks now

- surfing
- Zankou Chicken
- El Pollo Loco
- Griffith Observatory
- Yosemite
- Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica
- The Del Coronado
- The Clift
- David’s Deli
- The Exploratorium
- The Golden Gate Bridge
- That cool looking cinder cone by Yreka

That’s about it. And most of those things could be in other places. What else did you have in mind?

New Hampshire is the best state, I dont think about California at all.

Dont talk about my state.
were full. Also the govetment and infrastructure here is shitty.

So thats why people are fleeing it!

Decent taste, but Maine is better, why new hampshire
I used to live near Portland, nothing but good memories there.

So in that case OP is lying and is a faggot. Steaming turn in the vents.

california sucks ass. UC system is full of marxists, bullshit classes, and scholarships for illegals

In what fucking way? What does california produce besides fucking idols?

you literally are bottom of the barrel tier, you disgusting fucktard

>memeflaggot

Maine has its parts but the weather is better in NH and its a bit nicer of a state. Maine is very good though.

>Let's face it, only reason you hate California is because we're superior to other states

positivesingles.com/herpes-dating-support-blog/top-20-states-with-highest-std-rates-in-united-states-124
California is the most STD ridden state, nigger. Nobody likes you.

This. 100%. This state is becoming mexico.

Bullshit! I hate California because they keep fucking things up , causing their people to move to my superior state of Texas.

Theres so many mexicans in california when i was in school even mexicans complained about the mexicans. I remember one kid said why the fuck are there so many mexicans, this is america. And he looked at me with a worried face and i looked at him like. Im not saying shit man i dont feel like getting jumped today.

>positivesingles.com/herpes-dating-support-blog/top-20-states-with-highest-std-rates-in-united-states-124
>Goes to site hoping that my state isn't on that list
>Whew
>looks at URL
>...
>I need to clean my room
Honestly what is up with pol today. Its going really whacky today.

Oh I get the picture, it’s satire, that’s why California is white and the other states are brown.

I wouldn't say that, but it is going down the fucking tubes. Just yesterday I found 2 hypodermic needles and saw about 10 obvious junkies in Balboa Park, and last week some homeless drunk banged on my car windows demanding money at a stoplight in Mission Valley.
I can't fucking wait to get out.

>team penis

>highest poverty rate in the nation
>a Democrat would never win presidency again without its electoral votes
>degeneracy "let's teach pre-schoolers about all thirty genders" central
>would be a third world shithole without fed government gibs funded by the other states

We're waiting for that mega quake, Zhou. It would destroy the coastal liberal areas while the conservative inland Californians would be spared. Any day now.

If I could push a button and nuke California I would. It's the only state I would. New England is at least salveagable.

nothing, literally. CA would sink under it's own budget if all the tech companies vacated in 24 hours

What are we sliding?

it looks funny from a map.

However, that area is one of the weirdes areas on earth. It's the salton sea.

It's a man made sea thats evaportaing, strangest people live there. It's a ghost town with really creepy abandoned cities.

I cant wait. If the western half of california slips into the ocean ill have a beachfront property.

California is gods most beautiful feat of nature.

This is why evil and liberals are always out to attack it.

California is so divided. There are more super redpilled people than probably any state. Just from the mere fact of being around so many extreme blue pillers.

I tend to agree. My time in California was great. The best and most intelligent people; and, the best wine and food in America (including the wonderful environs)

Yeah. Its a great tourist destination. Its a great state to retire in. But growing up here is the fucking worst.

>most intelligent people
see:

All 7.1 billion non-americans wouldn't be able to agree on what direction north is, but they can agree about a place they couldn't find on a map?

The only good thing about california is the scenery. The redwoods. Hearst castle. The beaches. The old timey small towns in the valley. Los angeles is a ghetto sugar coated with rich fucks. San Francisco is faggot central.

born and raised in California, I hate California because it has become a literal shit hole in my life time. many parts are indistinguishable from mexico

California has the absolute best natural resources & weather, however the people are SHIT. Reagan pretty much destroyed the state with amnesty.

I could go deep into details of the problems about the people, but I think you all already know.

I thought it was a map of Morocco

Isn't California poorer than Mississippi now?

Highest crime rate, highest taxes, least business friendly state in the US, over 1 trillion $ in debt just with pensions. Largest illegal alien population. Yeah CA is great.

California is a garbage state for garbage people, and if everybody there right now were to be gassed, the US as a whole would be better off for it.

The state is loaded with niggers and beaners, calimutt

since when are niggers superior?

>superior
>don’t have to tell the person you’re going to have sex with you have HIV because it’s not against the law anymore
>superior

Hahahaha o fuck...maybe in 1960...kek

Having access to Lake Superior

Wrong

Your states a whore that spreads it's cheeks for beaners & bums, fuck CA

Yeah, that's why God tries to kill all of you with fires, earthquakes and mudslides all the time. God hates you pieces of shit.

>Full on poverty and anti-gun
>superior
Sure thing paco.

Pretty girls
Cultural impact
Standard of living

>aidsfornia

Yeah, it's California's superiority that's the reason many of them are moving here to Idaho.

there is so much i dislike about living here that I do not know where to begin. habla espaniol amigo?

>1 fucking state controls a good chunk of the country
>This is a good thing
California needs to be broken up as a matter of balance

Cali is a textbook example of how a state can be ruined by nig policies, despite a complete absence of nigs.

This state is so fucking stupid.

That's great. When they secede from the union you guys can have em.

Sup Forums Cali flag, when?

Not even Californians like Californians. They're leaving mass-exodus.

How many other states have visited? When you are paying for their broken economic practices I'll give a fuck. A federal deduction on your state taxes is theft from other states. Make laws/ taxes you live by/ pay or GTFO. Born in la Jolla fyi

Even though this would give CA a few senate seats, it's really gotta be done. Californians don't give a fuck about california politics because it feels so hopeless to change anything. Plus of course all the ethnic groups fighting each other rather than minding the politics.