Can someone explain slav countries to me? Why are they so shit tier even though they're white?

Can someone explain slav countries to me? Why are they so shit tier even though they're white?

>Comparing nigger dumb Russians to every other Slav
Mutt your country isn't even white, half the population isn't white, the majority of your youth are non white. You're a non white country with one of the biggest murder rates in the world.

replace the word russian with nigger and you'll instantly understand

He slap some shit from here but at the end he explain where she was wrong and give her cup of water. Woman like this kind of treat, they are like kids. She will respect him now and love even more.

Lol wtf?

I was in Russia and sometimes in the street you could witness weird stuff eligible for meme material.
Some fat half naked drunk woman was sitting in the street and screaming like a pterodactyl under the rain while a middle aged guy looking like a gangster's goon was trying to lift her but she just kept twitching. I thought it was some sort of performance art until the cops showed up. The "goon" was apparently an undercover agent .

Poland gets it. Women respect violence.

the question is what did she do wrong?

any story to this webm?

>slavs
>white

umm no sweetie.

Didn't you know? In Pol any country that's white but a shithole isn't white anymore

why do they have ugly baby faces?

She had been cheating on him with his best friend.

Can an American please explain school shootings to me? Why do they happen everyday if they're only done by white people?

love? you mean she will have the stockholm-syndrom, right? :D

Slavs aren't white

Because in order to have complete freedom you have to kill everyone.
- Benjamin Franklin

Because they were (and are) drained by the profound kikery.

>slav
>white
Niggers-wrong-color-mistake.jpg

Pic on the right would be Ukrainian (read: Kuzarim)

>Can someone explain slav countries to me?

Let's say that communist Moskow was like Dertoit.

So slav countries were like the worst downtown of actual Detroit.

Totally lack of support, etc.

That's why slavs now jump in europe for stealing.

They are totally the niggers of europe

But Slavic countries have lower crime rate than Anglo. Why is that, faggot?

yes that's why women love niggers because niggera of their regular chimping out behaviour

Most school shootings are by blacks and beaners but the left pretends it's mostly whites.

ghenis khan only raped them a few hundred years ago user, there are still after effects of such mass rape

IT'S ALMOST AS IF SKIN COLOR DOESN'T MATTER AS MUCH AS CULTURE :O

the left one probably gets off to his wife being fucked by niggers
the right one will kill the niggers

Think again cuck .

What's the difference?

I get that you should backhand a woman every now and then when she starts talking shit, but that goy was closed fist punching her in the face and kicking her while she was down. There should be limits, user.

Communism

Yes, Canada is a Chinese communist nation.

Big claim, do you have any evidence besides this one video clip?

>tfw the white girl is the ugliest person in that picture

>Why are they so shit tier even though they're white?
I know, right? It's almost like being white doesn't even matter!

my guess is the jewish brainwashing accompanied by racial disharmony leads them to cause acts of terrorism

hey guys, guys, don't you feel bad contributing to the greater israel?

bitch didn't want to drink beer with her friend so he taught her a lesson

school shooters are almost always on some kind of medication

>Why are they so shit tier even though they're white?
Because maybe whiteness just is not a thing and isn't relevant to measuring the productivity of a country.

You hate us because you envy us

Didn't know Arnold Schwarzenegger was Russian.

Nice 'roids you got there.

It was an example you libertarian ancap retarded faggot. Don't take it to it's literal core.

you have to hit slavic women a bit harder.
it just looks bad, but look how she bounces right back up in an instant, meanwhile western girls get knocked out with a simple slap.

the boy was actually being very gentle in reality.

>Ugliest person
Even uglier than the boipucci?

He and Dolph Lundgren are honorary Slavs

white girls are incapable of being ugly, they're simply too hot, horny, kinky and beautiful.

Still somehow I have move respect for the transvestite on the right than the slavlet on the left

what boipucci?
Hol up, is that thing with blue eyes actually a man?
That would explain why it's so ugly.

Иди нaхyй cyкa

What the hell are you talking about? She's the most attractive.

Once upon a time there were successful people in Russia. Then the Jewish Marxists specifically killed all the successful people. Now there are no successful people in Russia. The end.

>Muslim rape baby nation talking shit.

Some chinese girls look like guys and vice versa, but god damn are they hot.

This is one ugly ass white girl

Whiter than you andrew quesadilla

Because we have lowest crime among white people and are the whitest, while you are not and have highest crime. Yep, that's what Slav is, superior to every other white.

Shouldn't you be sucking America's cock you mongoloid nation, go back to being the fags of the west por favor.

If he wasn't autistic he wouldn't be ancap in the first place.

thats because you are closet queer, brownie

It's got a slavic twinge to her that makes her that much more attractive. Or it could be the downs syndrome, wouldn't be able to tell

should't you be fixing your shit economy and unemployment rates?

;)

They spend all their time on their laptops watching youtube sceptic celebrities and praying to jordan B peterson for their intellectual prowess and repeating the shit they say. It's cringy

shouldn't you be fixing your demographic problems and your homosexual problem?

>czech

Beats off to getting raped by Krauts, its in your blood rapebaby

>Kek
>Moar Russia Tales?

t. butthurt slavnigger

>meme flag
opinion disregarded

>uses an Austrian as an example of Russians

>still doesn't understand how women work

They're recovering from decades of communist rule some of them even went through war you stupid fucking mutt. You don't recover your economy that quickly after decades of that economy being fucked

There are even more crazies in America though. At least Russia has absolutely zero niggers

Is there something wrong with that?

Communism didn't had dirty prostitute fucking Christians and interracial Jesus Jew mentality. It had multiculturalism, ok you retarded Peterson Jew anus washer.

Define white

Because Slav countries keep their Muslim migrant population low and keep a boot on their neck

Canada isn't Communistic, it's capitalistic, they get money and increase inflation. Something every bible retard is doing in USA and Sweden kingdom land of nigger fuckers.

to be fair, most of us have wanted to do that...

Bad government policies during the Soviet era. Also brain drain, lots of decent slavs move to Western Europe or NYC.

russians are not slavs

you're all non countries and should be given back to Russia, Greece, Italy, Germany, and whatever else. Other than Estonia and Bulgaria. I like them :)

Slav isn't a race it's a language group, consisting of multiple languages on land where original genes of Europe were created. Unlike traitor Canadians and Americans, consisting of European traitors that escaped there to steal money.

Most of them are staged by the CIA to promote gun control

agree with u

Of course they are, but Berlin isn't Germanic, but is German. Learn the difference between race and language.

Communism, It ruins everything...

Slav is a language, Celts were a language, fucking read basic history. We had Celtic language also, exactly same race spoken Celtic than now speaks Slav and we spoken German too.

"i know you are but what am i?"
pathetic.

Arent you only a Slav if you are Orthodox christiand and you use Cyrillic alphabet??

>being this underage and retarded
What are you trying to say boy? Step down from dildo when you go to Sup Forums.

>He actually believes the mutt meme
Literally none of what you said is true

Mongoloid DNA from earlier rape conquests and decades of post-war Communist suppression of normal economic/market forces that would have allowed more advancement.

>krasna
>rabota
>roša
>luk
>nedjelja
>čas
>čulek
>žurnal
>primjer
>provodnik
>jutro
>zdanje