Russian pigs BTFO

Based American freedom fighters are killing subhuman russian pigdogs in Syria, and weak and pathetic russian scum can't do anything about it.

This is what russian filth gets for supporting Assad's criminal regime.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-13/u-s-strikes-said-to-kill-scores-of-russian-fighters-in-syria

Other urls found in this thread:

defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1436435/pentagon-official-describes-response-to-attack-by-pro-regime-syrian-forces/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unironically this.

USA! USA! USA!

Presumably they didn't realize they were facing American troops.

>subhuman russian pigdogs
>what russian filth gets
Of course we do, sweat heart.

are we done with the mercenary proxy war decade?

Russian mercenaries who attacked an SDF and US held oil field because the owner promised them a share of the profit if they captured it.

kys

Russian dirt got humiliated by Turks and now is getting fucked right in the ass by the United States.
Is there a more useless, pathetic and disgusting nation than the russian trash?

That's what they get for hacking our election.

>Is there a more useless, pathetic and disgusting nation than the russian trash?
Yeah, quite a few.

every inch of Syria will be liberated from the terrorists, whether that's ISIS, FSA, or the kurds

Central asian churka detected.

Assad and his allies (including the russians) are the biggest terrorists there.

Most of them hate Turkey and kind of love Russia so your detector is broken, amigo.

Chaim, you are now saged
>Oy vey

bump

fake news, no russian were armed furing the fight, only pro-Asssad forces
defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1436435/pentagon-official-describes-response-to-attack-by-pro-regime-syrian-forces/

nobody cares as they were mercenaries, you idiot. USA also uses Blackwater fighters in Yemen

>humiliated by Turks
After sanctions following the plane shootdown, Erdogay apologized and kissed Putin's ass
>fucked right in the ass by the United States
after all, USA wanted to overthrow Assad and they'll never reach this goal due to Russian intervention. Amerigay is desperate and holding on to what it yet is able to (SDF)

go to hell kike scumfucker

Q predicted this.

You have the Russian flag user, are you retarted?
Or a mutt with proxy?

Sage thread.
Troll thread.

They knew because they were contacted by America over the deconfliction hotline and were warned not to attack but they denied they were there and then started shelling Americans. It was another attempt at deception hybrid warfare.
Overconfidence in his own fighting power kills the russian.

Wtf is this meme?

>Navalny voter-base showing up
Go back to Medusa, faggot.

sage the thread

Just leave the thread if you can't handle it, retard shill.

lmao sure

this is a troll thread

I didn’t even know we had boots on the ground in Syria

You act like a mentally ill child.

Lol, RIDF. Muh Putin, muhfugga!

lol anti-mutt threads get closed in 5 mins after they open

Starbucks FUCK YEAH

Disney World FUCK YEAH

what about you?

>freedom fighters
freedom fighters

BAD MEMES GET OLD QUICKLY, SHOLOMO

Reminder that most syrians would rather love in a puppet state of America than be an Iranian and Russian puppet.

JIDF pls go
I know you're still mad Putin put Netanyahu in his place

i respect you ivan, but those mercs probably shouldnt have cross the Euphrates after they were told what would happen

100% this

>multiple airstrikes in Syria over the past year
>goes on sperg attack all over Syria striking as far as palmyra
>takes out huge chunk of syrian air defense grid
>no indications they will stop anytime soon

>bu bu muh putin told jew to stop ha XDDD lmao

the absolute state of /sg/ folks, gotta take what wins you get I guess

>Finds the last white Christians to pick a fight with

>Air strikes
>Muh based S400

But I thought Russia was controlling us, why would they make us kill their own people?

I just wish the media would be more clear when they're telling me what I'm supposed to think.

Makes me so damn proud. Dumb ass russians thought this was going to be like the stupid games they play in the sky like buzzing fighter planes and thinking they're sick cunts because they do stupid shit in the air... And then that 'Merican flag was raised and hell was rained down upon them and they all died. They never stood a chance. If America wanted to, we could BTFO Russia, Syria, Iran, Hezbollah, ISIS and North Korea at the same fucking time if we wanted to.

>white Christians
technically we might be christians but nobody gives a shit about christianity IRL, don't fall for le based russia Sup Forumstard memes.
also russia is like 15% muslim officially and if we count all the illegals from central asia we about 25% muslim. russia is not what you believe it to be, trust me (or instead you can simply come to russia and see it yourself)

>white niggers and their muslim buttbuds

tell me why I should care. you wouldnt care if Israel and some burgers got bombed

How is it a US strike, they were defending their base? I hate headlines like this, what is the point in making us look bad? Everyone already hates us.

>Russia, Syria, Iran, Hezbollah, ISIS and North Korea
>and few other countries, like CHINA for example
>they could BTFO America in 3 days
>RELAX STUPID BURGER JUST RELAX
>TODAY AMERICA HAS A LOT OF ENEMIES
>ENEMIES THAT HAVE NUKES
>USE YOUR STUPID FAT BRAIN TO THINK ABOUT IT, IF YOU ARE CAPABLE OF THINKING OF COURSE
>LMAO

what is it with plebbit and not knowing how to greentext for fucks sake

Muh regime

>LMAO
>YOU ARE SO DUMB

>our

RUSSIA WAS USING CONTRACT SOLDIERS TO AVOID RESPONSIBILITY AND NOW THEY HAVE TO TURN A BLIND EYE TOP KEK

Lel Putins fw

kys tatar ape

>Is there a more useless, pathetic and disgusting nation than the russian trash?
Welcome in all fucking EU countries.