youtube.com/watch?v=pBB8LzEX4PM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8i93vXUKqnI
youtube.com/watch?v=2VIAU6FqpP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

best sports anime
>prove me wrong

Wish there was merchandise for this, I would kill for a smile figure

Hory fucking shit the art is uggly as fuk.

It was pretty fucking good. .

Wenge best boy

I still think that the story and conclusion of the Ping Pong fan who gets blown out by Smile toward the beginning of the series still feels like one of the most powerful emotional moments in the series--probably because its little strain is so quiet throughout the series and then it just explodes right at the end while simultaneously encapsulating the overall developments of the other respective characters. It's not a story about Ping Pong; it's a story about coming to terms with yourself and finding happiness in what you do.

This.

Not even the best ping pong anime

Ping Pong was unironically the best thing to come out of Japan since that painting of the woman doing it with the squid.

So this is the level in neo Sup Forums

UNIQLO made a couple Ping Pong shirts that are actually pretty good but they're impossible to get your actual hands on

A reminder that china was best boy.
youtube.com/watch?v=8i93vXUKqnI

One of the few shows where I genuinely enjoyed every episode. Didn't drag itself out either.

Is it weird if I have a soft spot for Kazama? I've only heard a few people actually express admiration for the guy but he was incredible
>tragic past, shitty family
>loses the joy of playing ping pong but still becomes good enough to BTFO of Kong the first time he plays him
>NEVER gloats, no matter how good he gets he only ever talks about improving the team, recruiting Tsukimoto, etc.
>trains like an actual monster
I'm still not sure I fully understand what was going on with him, like what the full nature of his feelings towards Yurie were, or exactly why he privately gave a different answer about why he played ping pong ("For myself, of course."/"For the team, of course."), but he was a seriously fascinating character.

>when the hero theme kicks in

Definitely lost it a bit when he cried. Related too hard. I'm a nobody but damn I love what I do.

>when the Smile Monster theme kicks in

>tfw I have some of the Matsumoto/De Crecy ones

>liking cute girls playing ping pong is somehow bad
Neo Sup Forums indeed. Thankfully there are oldfags like you around to keep us in check.

Watching Ping Pong, then later getting into table tennis, and watching it again really made me appreciate the show on a technical level. The animation is very well done.

Doesn't anyone? He really didn't seem like a character that was meant to be disliked, he was definitely my favorite.

Incredible show. Couldn't hold back smiling when Peco and Smile shook hands before the final match.

Ah, bastard. Where did you get them? Are they still available or did you have to get them from Ebay or similar?

My bro was in Japan when those came out and got them for me, so I guess I was lucky.

Overrated shit. Devilman crybaby will suck.

youtube.com/watch?v=2VIAU6FqpP0

>Overrated shit
Nah, that would be konosuba. Most people did actually hate Ping Pong because of it's horrendous art/animation style