It looks like shit on purpose. That means it's good!

>It looks like shit on purpose. That means it's good!
>They decided to make it look like shit. What creative and interesting animation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTAPOYMEqnQ
youtu.be/BcSuAhbtIFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you Stan Lee did nothing wrong.

that scene was hilarious

I fart

>I made a bad thread on purpose. That means it's good!

Akuma turned out to be a real bro in the end. What a guy.

Is this the only anime that had the balls to have a real and good non-Japanese voice actor with more than 2-3 lines of dialogue?

I can only think of Psycho-Pass movie for another that had extended non-Japanese dialogue and the English was godawful and poorly acted.

China truly was the best boy. Spinoff when?

>looks like shit
Next youll tell me Tekkon Kinkreet looks bad because of the unrealistic character proportions.

>anything other than uguu~ moe-style looks like shit

I fucking hate nu Sup Forums

Don't shit on Yuasa, that's his style

No, it looks like the manga.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTAPOYMEqnQ

The art was shit, but the show itself was really good

Taiyo Matsumoto is a god.

>love the art in Ping Pong
>despise the art in Kaiba
fuck I really wanted to enjoy it

All these guys fell for a bait thread? Nu-Sup Forums does exist this isn't the first time you've made this bread OP.

best anime ever

>it's his a-artstyle!
>i-it's just too deep for you!

>implying

did you get to ep3? I wasn't really into Kaiba but the piano scene in ep 3 fucking sealed the deal for me

>despise the art in Kaiba
Ultimate shit taste, fucking pleb. How can you even attempt to appreciate anything Tezuka made with that mindset?

>posting generic 2010s anime girls
>having a valid opinion on art

pick one

Yes, China has a very nice voice. I loved him the moment he was on the roof and was listening to them play.

>g-guys can you confirm that it's shit? It's shit right? Or is it just my taste?
Everytime
Fuck off pleb

This

It's shit

His VA was extraordinary. I remember from the first scene of him arriving in the airplane how I thought he'd be a more stereotypical arrogant rival character. I was so wrong. I literally shivered at more than one of his lines.
>However... I have a beautiful country to return to!
I think one of the strengths of this series was how they avoided stereotyping any of the characters.

Why do people keep trotting out this response? Nobody sincerely calls Ping Pong deep. The people who don't like it sneer about it being pretentious while the people who do like it point out that it's really a very simple story.

You'd have a point if it was also animated like shit, but the animation is great, so you're a fag.

Underrated post

That's fine. More figures for me.

Because he literally has no other way to criticize it. I doubt he's even watched Ping Pong.

The live action movie was better anyway, especially for the opening scene.

You don't seem to know the difference between art style and animation, so your argument is invalid. Please leave and don't return until you understand the medium a little better.

He absolutely nailed this entire scene.
youtu.be/BcSuAhbtIFg

I was thinking about his first match with Smile, but this one is also so good. I was hooked right from this match, if I'm being honest. Every time I see this scene (and I've seen it a lot) the sound in at 0:49 just gets me going immediately.
>It'd only end in defeat.
Smile, you bastard, I love ya

>devilman will look like this

Basically

Imagine how anime will be when Yuasa retires or dies with no one else anywhere near his level.

No it won't, because Taiyo Matsumoto is not the Devilman mangaka you dumb fucking faggot.

Your favorite anime looks like shit.

why would a ping pong anime not have balls?

There's also Ika Musume, Symphogear S1, and MagiPoka, but those are all awful too. I don't think anything else does it seriously and well.

I love how he got a girlfriend who was so stupid.

Almost everyone was a bro except shitty Smile.

remember when that guy asked you to do that thing? and you said no?