/SWEG/- Swedish Election General

youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw&app=desktop
THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.
The Sweden Democrats are the third largest party in the Riksdag. They aren’t perfect, but they’re anti-migrant, anti-handout and pro-justice for rapefugee victims.
If we can get them into office, it’s not going to fix all of Sweden’s problems overnight- but the only other option is the NMR, a street movement set to get about 2% of the vote.
That’s not enough for this time around, and anyway, NMR is more effective on the streets. But if we can get enough Svens Redpilled enough to vote for SD, that’s going to have a knock-on effect after the election.
We need the SD to start putting Sweden right and push the overton window. And we have just under 9 months to make this possible.

DISCORD-
twitter.com/ITheRoundhead

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/uR6vF8wd
reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions
youtube.com/watch?v=sqVAti3WNJM
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
snd.gu.se/en/vivill
riksdagen.se/en/the-riksdag-library/contact-and-opening-hours/
riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/full-list.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_regulations
ec.europa.eu/immigration/who-does-what/more-information/the-future-of-the-eu-migration-policy-general-context-and-new-initiatives_en
stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=n89uOIsaVrM
val.digital
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/samhalle/article23657142.ab
svd.se/statsvetare-sd-hardare-i-invandringsfragor
friatider.se/biskopen-i-v-xj-jag-ser-fram-emot-muslimska-b-neutrop
youtube.com/watch?v=pB7bHnzD0wU
nordfront.se/veckans-memer-hemlig-valpropaganda-edition.smr
youtube.com/watch?v=E8D6NLqqFI4
youtube.com/watch?v=d--rXyjV_TM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHAT’S THE PLAN?
Welcome to phase 2. Who’s up for some data gathering?
.We need a list of Swedish laws concerning immigration from 1970-now. It doesn’t have to be comprehensive, but it does need the breakdown of votes from the 2 major parties.
.We need a list of European mandates & regulations that Sweden has passed into law.
.We need a list of contact information for Swedish news outlets. DO NOT put it in the thread. Send them to me on twitter via DM’s or drop them off in the discord.

In the meantime, we’re going to need to format the information we already have.
pastebin.com/uR6vF8wd

CAMPAIGNS-
.If you have a reddit/flashback account, we need to start mining information. Specifically, we need to create & bump threads asking people’s opinions on the EU. We’re going to need that data, and you’re going to need the practise.
.We also need to start trying to grab Pewdiepie’s attention. We’ve built up quite a collection of Skurt memes, & we know where to spam them. Keep tuned to these threads for more material!
/ reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions
youtube.com/watch?v=sqVAti3WNJM

RESOURCES-
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
snd.gu.se/en/vivill
riksdagen.se/en/the-riksdag-library/contact-and-opening-hours/
riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/full-list.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_regulations
ec.europa.eu/immigration/who-does-what/more-information/the-future-of-the-eu-migration-policy-general-context-and-new-initiatives_en
>IMPORTANT*IMPORTANT*IMPORTANT
stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/

Deportera dem alla
Kebab kommer falla!

czeched

Have a bumperino, bongman.
Can't wait for the italian to show up.

bump

Since SD will not get in to gov, whats the second best chance to Sweden?

bump

Don't take the Blackpill, user.
That poll shows they were doing wel untill M decided they needed to go anti-migrant.
We're starting as early as we are to get those numbers back up & further.

youtube.com/watch?v=n89uOIsaVrM

>val.digital
Something big has to happen before 9th September to turn this around.

There is no second chance

Same guy from yesterday, i take it.

It's interesting to see how fast people are willing to jump ship
They take every opportunity to not vote for SD
Don't they see M will use the anti-immigration policies to trade away with other parties later?
>Oh we're for a more strict immigration now
>Wait we need this other thing to go through the Riksdag
>Hello C can you vote for our proposal?
>In return you want us to back off on strict immigration?
>Oooh, no. That sucks. Sorry SD folks who voted for us, but we reeeally have to do this

SVENSKAR ÄR VITA
OCH LANDET ÄR VÅRT

There's still a stigma to voting for SD. If the Bluepilled can find any way aound it, they will.
We need to disillusion them of their excuses.

No there is not, those 15% are not nationalists, racists or any other kind of taboo subject, that's normies.

Obviously the polls aren’t pin-point accurate, but if I know my fellow swedes right, it’s not far from the reality. Although I really hope most people won’t let this crap continue for much longer.

By the same logic, neither is Farage or Trump. They're both equally as civic-tier.
Just because you don't think they go far enough doesn't mean in the eyes of the media and the masses they aren't too far.
Are you trying to argue that the media supoprts the SD?

M will probably mess up along the way

Bump 4 sweden

The media is owned by the same kikes that has corrupted SD...

Nice get-out.
Do they support them or not?

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/samhalle/article23657142.ab
It's not that uncommon people telling you to study our politics, you should heed their advice. You are making a fool out of yourself.

Damage control. You won't make it to the top by telling the truth in modern times, you should know that. You make changes step by step in the political arena.

Sure, sure they are. Keep telling yourself that while you continue to cuck for the jews.

It's not that uncommon for you to repeat the same talking points over & over again, sure.

The fucking normies and their goldfish memory.
Have they already forgotten Reinfeldt?

Naaaw little britbong, got spoon fed proof and you wanna cry now? If cucking for the kikes hurt you so much why don't you just stop? It's not like the jews are going to leave SD just because it hurts your feelings.

And what exactly will NMR be able to do? You will vote for them then what? Surely won't get 4%. Another 4 years passes. Keep in mind we're already 37% non ethnic Swedes ages 0-44. Things moves fast here. This is a method to quickly limit the immigration, we don't have 10 years here.

Proof of what? She made a motion calling to regulate media ownership with ethnicity being a factor, and SD distanced themselves from it.
Again- where is the media support for SD? If they're so mainstream, if it's the media's goal to present them as controlled opposition- why aren't they presenting them?
It's almost as if proving your point is more complicated then just pointing and shouting "jew". Funny that.
svd.se/statsvetare-sd-hardare-i-invandringsfragor

The Swedish so called "church" continues to advance in cuckery. Pic realated, Fredrik Modéus, bishop in Växjö. Looks forward to muslim "calls to prayer" in his hometown. "Such a thing is only natural in a multi cultural society" he says.

Sauce in swedish:
friatider.se/biskopen-i-v-xj-jag-ser-fram-emot-muslimska-b-neutrop

Wasn't SD even polling over S last summer? What happened?

2 things.

1. M started supporting immigration reform (see )
2. SD have been UKIPping themselves hard recently, foccussing more on optics then on principle. That's why this campaign is focussed on the issues, rather then the party; to get the Swedish people to a point where they understand the dangers they're facing and start demanding those changes for themselves.
Something certain shills are having trouble wrapping their heads around.

SD selling out their own people for the gain of kikes, kikes use it to virtue signal, how is this stuff not obvious to you. Are you a kike as well? I doubt British people are this stupid, maybe your one of their new Somalian imports?

This. There are holes in the hull and the ship is sinking right as we speak. First and foremost we need to fix this. We won't be sailing anywhere on the bottom of the sea.

There it is! Couldn't even be bothered to give it a new filename this time, i see.
Again, we've made our position on the SD and why we're supporting them pretty clear. You're going to have to do better then just going "kike! Kike! Kike!".

Oh, haven't seen that one before.. Read up.

I heard as much, but I don't know the specifics
Whatever the case, you'd expect SD to change back to their original course since this clearly hasn't been a winning strategy for them. But since they're too stupid to even do that, perhaps the shills are right and you actually should vote NMR. The way SD are mismanaging things right now, I wouldn't trust them to handle the necessary deportations and crime crackdown even if Jimmie was PM

The stuff about M is new to me though. Would they be open to working with SD now?

Kommer rösta på sossarna. Ska flytta till svalbard iaf. Ha kul med negerkuk grabbar!

We are yet to see SDs campaign for this election. They did make a video in november however.
youtube.com/watch?v=pB7bHnzD0wU

NMR are good people, but they are more likely to have success in the municipal elections

You do realize that would only lead to the death of Swedish whites faster right? It would give more power and influence for the established party to continue the agenda. Flood Sweden with muslims and encourage race mixing. We. Don't. Have. Time.

Now that they're trying to make them uneccesary? No.
And nice try, but as i've just explained, it's not entirely about SD. Half of the people on discord are voting NMR, the problem is they aren't going to win the election.
We need to get a government elected on an anti-migrant platform. Even shills have admitted that the SD is necessary in this election, their main issue is why we're promoting them instead of NMR.

Seems quite clear why you are supporting the kike, continue to run away from the proof. It just makes it more obvious.

"kike! Kike! Kike!"
Could you be any more clockwork?

Stop being a broken record and answer the arguments, otherwise you're irrelevant.

>tfw not living in Folkhemmet

>tfw living in Folkhemmet

Redpill me about Assyrians. Are they bad as other Middle Eastern groups?

SWEGWAVE
W
E
G
W
A
V
E

Sweden may be in it's dark age, but you always must endure before you enter the renaissance.

Still running

I did, multiple times. Your the one who continues to hide from the facts

Still here, actually. You still dodging?

Need more proof to run away from? That seems like well spent time...

Kek. Tvillingar, men blob fisken är ju den som ser bättre ut av dem två :/

"I-I have P-Proof guise, i s-swear! Why are you R-running from it?"

It probably has a sturdier spine as well.

Yes, and it's probably better educated.

I'd wager it knows water is wet.

The more I think about it the more I hope the blob will be running in the 2018 election, a better version of Stefan.

You do know you can se posters history, the comments are still up there for everyone to see. You can try to run but like I already told you, it just gives the opposite affect you are trying to achieve.

The fact that you completely changed subject is also quite hilarious, just needed to add that. Defeat is rough isn't it? hopefully you learned something, maybe study our politics a bit better for next time.

Yes, I do. I was the one reminding you of that in previous threads.
So when people read this thread back they'll see what your proof amounted too, and then several comments of ducking and dodging.
Care to fix that?

OK, i'll bite. Where did i change subject?

What is your goal here? To make BongAnon stop helping us so that our whole movement will "rinna ut i sanden"? He's done more for it than you ever will. And you refuse to make your own thread, just whine and whine and whine.

nordfront

Thanks, but i don't think tht helping his whole "namefaggotry" agument.
You guys are doing the work on the discord, and doing the work in getting it around. I just make the threads.
But i'm not going to stop helping you guys just because a shill called me a kike, so don't worry.

Nordfront är väldigt bra på att smutskasta SD.
nordfront.se/veckans-memer-hemlig-valpropaganda-edition.smr
Har tappat respekt för er rörelse.

Okay so what happens after Nordfront gets +4%?
Now we have yet another party in the Riksdag that no one wants to cooperate with. SD and NMR will not outperform Alliansen or Rödgröna. 4 more years will pass without the nationalistic opposition having any say in any policy.

Not my party but id much prefer a non cucked party than civic nationalists

They aren't "non cucked". They are unprofessional. Kind of like a bad meme party. And the fact that they focus their energy on fucking SD over is just proof that they have no idea what they're doing. They go around with emotional arguments and they refuse to see reality for what it is. SD might give Sweden some hope, NMR is trying to crush that.

Hello Nord-bros it's me the leaf who did MBMC

I have a random new idea to shift the overton window and convince normies that we need to close the borders to protect the environment and animals:

what do you think? could it work in Sweden?

I think most of that may be from the media portraying them as drunk neo nazis but they are quite aesthetic looking from all their activisim and press conferences.

Annie Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=E8D6NLqqFI4

No it isn't. I've been on their own homepage. I don't care about the MSM.

kek I'm glad you like my OC user

what do you think of this?

Hahhaha I love your OC. You were the one doing that bogdanov-annie meme as well right?

You seem to forget that the majority of the Sup Forumsacs are nazis not kikelovers, I am by far not the only one talking to you about your fucked up way of solving an issue you don't understand.

Remember when the argument was proving the kikes in media is the same kikes that has corrupted SD?

Britbong is not helping you, that is the whole point. Making a thread on Sup Forums and being helpful is not the same thing, especially when hes trying to push for the exact same thing that caused the issues in the first place. To get this "movement" on the right track would be the best option, to have it "rinna ut i sanden" would be the second best. Then the active people here could stop being cucked and focus on a real goal. Like he said, hes more focused on tripfaggotry and trying to make a name for himself.

Nordiska Motståndsrörelsen*
Det är inte bara den andra bästa chansen, de är den enda. SD vill inte lösa problemet, de vill minimera invandringen. Vi har redan problem med de som befinner sig i landet. De behöver åka hem.

Ja det är deras närmsta meningsmotståndare, det betyder inte att NMRs och SDs väljare är emot varandra, SD är de enda som försöker mer politiska skitidéer, NMR skulle röstat för var enda vettig fråga SD la fram. SD hade inte gjort det samma, de hade gladeligen lagt fram judefrågor de andra partierna hade stöttat dock. Det är viktigt att veta vilken plats man har olika parter på. Är du inte politiker i NMR behöver du inte bry dig om deras och SDs bråk. Du kanske även är medveten om att SD är det enda partiet i dagsläget som vill förbjuda motståndsrörelsen? Göra den olaglig, inte bara prata negativt om den. Så om det är vad som får dig att välja sida bör du tänka om.

NMR will reek havoc just like they are today, except it would be something I actually could consider wasting tax money on. They would also normalize a lot of subjects people don't even dare talking about in the Riksdag, just watch Pär in kommunfullmäktige, or any of theirs or their supporting subgroups youtube clips, they are definitely worth their time.

youtube.com/watch?v=d--rXyjV_TM the amount of autism hes willing to let loose on authorities is amazing.

yeah. You are. Because you're the only one here who doesn't understand how to think critically about what you're being told. Case in point, no matter how many times we explain why we support SD, it'll never come to anything in your mind other then "kike kike kike". That's pretty sad desu.

The tanned swedes litter like crazy. I've seen it countless times myself. Cars stop at an intersection, the tanned swede opens the door and scoops out lots and lots of garbage, straight out on the pavement.

They buy stuff at the store, open the package out on the street and just drop the packaging material straight down where they stand.
Always, always. They do not care the least about Swedish nature and the environment. Fucking zombies.

And remember what you were syaing about these comments being public?
The subject didn't change, you dodged out of it. It's recorded.

"tre fyra bilar, ett hus", vad jag saknar tiden innan judarna tog över.

Nej du förstår inte, dem försöker sabotera för SD. Jävla idioter.
Ända anledningen till att Jimmie måste säga att han tar avstånd och vill förbjuda NMR är att om han inte gjort det hade NMR försökt associera sig själva med SD.
Kommentarer som dessa är vanliga på er hemsida:
>I min hemkommun satte SD upp ett snyggt tält för att dela ut flygblad och propagera.
Då kommer de våra, Motståndsmännen, och ställde sig ganska nära för att dela ut vår propaganda.
>SD folket packade ihop och åkte därifrån, en batikhäxa ringde polisen…
>Himla kul :)