Try to read this

...without laughing at how perfect it embodies the perpetual Jewish victim who cries out in pain as he stabs you:

dailynebraskan.com/opinion/letter-from-the-editor-as-a-jew-i-feel-unsafe/article_42636536-0fa7-11e8-9a11-c331959db2e7.html

It reads like a parody written by someone with the twitter handle Shlomo Shekelstein. He manages to bring up the 6 gorillion (which of course includes his own family), and even makes Israel a victim during the Gaza war (which he saw firsthand, he just happened to be in Israel at the time).

He uses this to call for the immediate expulsion and non-personing of a white nationalist student on campus.

And he has the balls to claim that this one student is a threat, as he uses every dirty Jew trick in the book to ruin that guy's life. Wew, lads.

We got a MEGA KIKE here.

If only someone could hack this articles and change holocaust with holohoax

Sup Forums does the same shit all fucking day long.

Including spreading propaganda.

Sup Forums is always right because Sup Forums is the embodiment of the Jew. It is a paradoxical, eternal truth.

Praise kek.

stopped reading at the "as a jew I feel unsafe" part. For one his victimhood nigger-tier shit is only digging himself into a deeper hole.

Some of the comments on it are pretty good. In particular:

>”The Jew cries out in pain as he tries to blackmail your school into expelling you”

Funny how a student newspaper in Texas published an article titled "Your [white] DNA is an abomination" but I guess we're not supposed to see that as a genocidal threat though.

>this white male makes me uncomfy!

Meanwhile, Jews write entire books justifying the genocide of 900 million people and never get called out on it.

the jew cries out in embarrassment as he molests you

Don't forget /ournig/

this makes me hate black people a little bit less

Rich /OurNig/ Isaacs

Such a rat..
Any examples of Gigakikes? for the record

wtf now i like niggers NOW

except that when we complain about jews oppressing us we're not making things up

also note I didn't call for the author of this piece to be expelled for his opinions, which include his rather obvious Zionism / Jewish Supremacist views

David Brooks fits the bill pretty well, too

looks like a bitch too

sorry...

And is a little bitch.

>REEEE WHITE NATIONALIST
>let me tell you about my visit to the Jewish ethnostate
The absolute state of Jews

>But I do take issue with the administration’s >judgement that Kleve’s presence and statements >don’t violate Section 5 of theUNL Code of Conduct.
>
>Section 5 prohibits “physical abuse, verbal abuse, >threats, intimidation, harassment, coercion, and/or >other conduct that threatens or unreasonably >endangers the mental or physical health, safety or >reputation of any person.”
>
>I can say without hesitation, Kleve has endangered >both the physical and mental health of hundreds of >minority students at UNL.

Does this student's kikery count as harassment, intimidation, threats, or verbal abuse endangering the mental or physical health of Daniel Kleve? Someone should let UNL know that the kike is in violation of Section 5 of the UNL code of conduct.

/OurSockPuppet/

Weird how Kleve never called anyone by name but this beady eyed little guy can write an article singling someone out by name

I'm surprised by the number of people calling the jew out - is that a far-right website, or are people finally coming around?

by allah look at his nose

>I’m unique
>I’m special
>I represent all these suffering people but my suffering is WAY more moving and special than theirs
>Value my neuroses, goyim!
>PS Jews are special