Food Packages Deliver to the Ghettos? Genius!

>MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ayy now hes gonna make niggers be vote slaves to republicans

BASED ORANGE MAN

this is actually genius. It will make them want to work so they don't have to deal with rations.

>be me
>in highschool
>work at grocery
>literally at the start of every month, sheboons come in and buy lobster, shrimp, t-bones, fresh tuna.
>trump is ending this
>poor niggers won't be able to exploit food stamps anymore

This is fucking great. I wish it happened 10 years ago so I could see them chimpout in person.

At least it will stop abuse of the food stamps or something

>this dumb motherfucker couldn't even deliver light bulbs to puerto rico

So does that mean I'll stop ringing up EBT...
Yassss

>this dumb fucking poster is actually upset about an island of useless monkeys not getting even more welfare even though they did

> Defends food stamps
If you can't work hard enough to eat, then there is absolutely 0 reasons for normal people to keep you fed.

I keep an eye on the calendar and avoid the times that the EBT cards reset. It pisses me off to see all of these people crowding around the beef slinging steaks into their carts while I'm having to shop for whatever cuts of chicken are on sale.

lol a cashier upset about ringing up ebt, get a real job

Genius if you're retarded. A universal diet... lmao Fucking stupid.

>/thread
Natural selection needs to evolve, we mustn't keep the weak alive

INB4 too much edge

Will the new plan deliver Arizona ice tea, Skittles, and cough syrup?

>be nigger
>have 4 kids so I get $250 every month for each child I have
>1000 a month in food stamps
>sell food stamps for $500

shill 1 makes dumb point that is easily debunked
>pic related, idiot in PR standing in front of aid pallets
Shill 2 attacks shill 1 without substance and makes racists based attack

Huehuehue

Yes! Along with fresh fruit like Watermelon

>Natural selection needs to evolve

this is how a brainlet thinks

...This is an awful idea, it makes it so that the people on that kind of support because of things under their control (e.g. making awful choices) have an even harder time fucking themselves over as a result of their stupidity; it just means idiots get to be idiots with even less repercussions...

this made me so fucking mad

all people do with it is try to buy cigarettes withit, sell them for liquor or drugs, or junk food. This completely reliefs anyone of wrongdoing.

> Let's steal from people just so useless people can eat for free

Ten years ago, we weren't knee deep in a racial powder keg that was made worse by you-know-who. I'd say this is the right time to witness this in person.

Well it's always the niggers with them so ...
I actually like my job tyvm

>Critics cite lack of choice

Do niggers generally like sea food? Always thought they prefer fried chicken and watermelons.

This. Food Stamps as an entity isn't bad itself especially for single people who don't get that much, but families are a cancer.
These cunts buy themselves steak, seafood and high end groceries and feed their kids hot dogs and cheese puffs.

My idea for fixing it is to make the rules even stricter and make these free loading cunts only be able to buy bread, milk, rice, ground meat and other basic essentials.

We already have that.
It works great: supermarkets donate food that's close to the sell by date and farmers donate products that look a bit funny (but always still perfectly fine to eat)

But I guess they will scream racism because they can't buy crack anymore.

Good, the fucking niggers just sell the bulk of their EBT anyway for drugs and shit.

If it's fried. Catfish. Or boiled shrimp. They'd eat it every day if they could.

Southern Boys love their shrimp and fish

This will also be a great and controlled delivery vector for diseases and toxins to reduce the population of blood suckers. Im all for it!

>’racist’
And shill three uses that word.

Fried seafood is up there with chicken and watermelon.

Can I complain for a while?

>Welfare kings and queens living luxurious lifestyles by screwing the taxpayers
I am my wife's 24/7 caregiver (car accident years ago, TBI) We don't game the system because we are trying to be good examples to the kids, show them right and wrong. I want to work. Gone to community college a few times for certifications that usually don't work out. But at least I'm trying to get and keep a job! I hate welfare! It sucks being on it!

Our home isn't pretty, but it's safe a sanitary. Do what I can to fix it up. This isn't luxurious living - it's two steps up from a slum!

I'm her husband! Father to our kids! I should provide! I can't do it well enough with her disabilities and it drives me nuts!! I can't leave the house to work because DCFS said that if I'm not here and she has another fall, that would constitue criminal neglect of a vulnerable adult and children.

Folks think those on welfare are lazy and entitled. We hate being on it. And due to her condition, we have to do physical therapy daily. And with caregiving stress eating my soul, I do lifting at home with homemade weights. We grow as much of our food as possible - even got some chickens and rabbits to supplement. I want off, but I have to prove to DCFS that getting off welfare won't cause neglect.

And I need to rant on illegals. Before all this illegals crap we we're getting $800 SNAP, full Medicare/Medicaid, and on the waiting list for several disability assistance departments. Several years later; SNAP drops to $250 for a family of 6, premiums shot up so the SSDI is mostly gone day one, and we didn't qualify for the assistance because we're not minorities and are citizens.

Seriously, I'm done. Screw Libtards, screw illegals, screw gov - screw it all.

Thank you Sup Forums, now I'm going to vomit.

>mfw people are actually against this

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
I cant have soda and filet mignon? DAS RACIS

>muh lack of choice
literally kill yourself if you think taxpayers need to give you a fucking choice to buy grape drank over fruits and vegetables you absolute iredeemable fucking niggers

Once again Trump attacks any black privileges left. Ughhhhh

Fathers unite when? I feel like we can make a serious come back if we work together and expose this bullshit.

QUANTUM ICE HOCKEY

you should get rid of the cripple.

>black privileges
>Of which there are many
>More every day
>Calls white privileged

The negro screams out in pain as he steals your wallet, skips you in line

Doesn’t everything except bombing Muslims irk Trump’s critics?

Pretty much. Used to work at a hood Food Lion when I was 16
>3/4 of everyone on the stamps
>shaquanishia and La-tron come in with 9 kids
>Proceed to buy 2 steaks, 2 filets, 2 lobsters, 2 large servings of jumbo shrimp and some wine/Steele reserve x2
>buy kids poptarts, grape pop, cheetos, kraft dinner, and like 19 kids cuisines

>I am my wife's 24/7 caregiver
>Gone to community college a few times for certifications that usually don't work out.

Either you're a "24/7 caregiver" so you don't have time to work, or you're unemployed looking for a job.
Can't be bother, nigger.

>Food Packages Deliver to the Ghettos
>KFC stock rises 200%

Then you should be happy about this measure. You sound like a busy fellow, and having a portion of your groceries delivered to you will save you valuable time.

You sound like mother

It's actually a terrible fucking idea and a scheme to give contracts to special companies for overpriced food with a tact on delivery program to boot.

Has literally never crossed my mind to feed my kids garbage so I can eat steak and lobster every night.

Niggers aren't human.

Why not? Why can't I do both?!

The idea right now is to work remotely and be home for her. It can work!

Go blog somewhere else boomer.

Hmmm... Wonder if the store will need you after the store loses revenue and doesn't need as many cashiers.

>I can't leave the house to work because DCFS said that if I'm not here and she has another fall, that would constitue criminal neglect of a vulnerable adult and children.
And here's where I call larp, I take care of my elderly mother and had to deal with the department of elderly affairs because she kept falling while I was gone and they said "Welp, not much you can do about it" and closed the case. They sure as shit didn't try and tell me I needed to quit my job and stay home 24/7 when I'm the only source of income.

It's sounds good. Trump's doing right.

I'd rather be off the programs completely. There's got to be a solution.

Yes the farm bill sets the food stamp budget and the more people on food stamps=the smaller slice of the pie.

It stops food Stamps being sold for drugs.

Excellent thinking user!

You're a faggot who didn't work retail, most stores already work bare-bones crews every day that's not Christmas and that was years and years ago.

They have no more hours left to cut becuase it's the first thing the kikes in corporate cut.

It's not the same situation as yours.

That’ll be one high turnover job if it gets up off the ground

Remember how homeless nigs get incredibly mad because you gave them food instead of money?

I saw a lot of sad stuff working there. Was redpilled before that was even a fucking term. The illegals getting gibs was bad but the matriarch knew how to cook and they'd at least buy reasonable shit and you could tell it was going into massive pots/meals. Idk if Kids Cuisine would even be around if it wasn't for Jamal and Laqueisha

>That’ll be one high turnover job if it gets up off the ground
>be delivery guy
>get shot

who else here /honorarynigger/?
fried chicken, grape drink, watermelon, swisher blunts and menthol cigarettes is the perfect meal.

You're right, I have a job and not on welfare, other than that it's pretty god damn similar.

When I worked at a pharmacy with a grocery section I saw similar stuff.

For one thing all those little toys and shit with candy in them count towards food and work with EBT.

Not really but it makes them feel fancy like white people.

tfw we will soon be seeing donate food to poor and starving niggers ads
except this time in america
to top this absurdity US has one of the highest obesity problems in the world at the same time
wtf is going on over there? sounds like some kind of a bizarro world

This
>on the way to train station when a homeless starts following me
>claims he just wants a ticket for the train
>offer to buy him a ticket that costs 3 dollars
>”nah man, I’ll just take the cash”
>here’s a quarter instead
Fucking junkies every time. I did give a white homeless begging at a corner a sandwich once. He didn’t even ask what it was, just accepted it with many thanks.

Trump is dancing the negotiation table, ching-chong. Trump finds certain lobbyist agribusiness groups in washington continuing support of food-stamps, because food-stamps ultimately function as a government subsidy for the products these agribusiness groups sell.

Now if Trump hooks these lobbyists with a bigger piece of bait- a contract hookup to package products to these same people. At the same time, he remains looking humanitarian instead of looking like he just said "just let them starve in a ditch somewhere". But once the food stamps are replaced, the federal government can simply allocate $0 in the middle of one of their larger spending bill on the food packages contracts for a fiscal year and kill the program. The momentum would be against the agribusiness lobbyists, especially in a media churn of bad publicity over how "awful" these food packages are.

This. Food stamps / EBT card credit is commonly used to buy groceries to trade for drugs at a rate of about 30-40 cents per dollar to pay for heroine.
If Trump has a plan to end this, it should happen. Drug peddlers are not about to give credit for government issued food types unless it's at a ridiculous low rate of exchange in which case the drug user is starving and dies, which is good for the nation. Follow up investigations would make the drug peddler not even bother with it at that point.

Food can still be traded for drugs.

Food stamps have an economic multiplier. They can only be spent on food produced by private enterprise and at privately owned grocery stores. They have to spend money to get to the store, even if it's just public transport. Food stamps are actually one of the most direct ways to get government money back into the private sector, and already minimize abuse a fuckton by the fact that they can only be spent on food.

The alternative is to give a private contract to a buddy to produce shit food at high prices, who pays other buddies to supply the ingredients, and then paying another buddy for a special delivery system. With none of these encouraged to minimize costs.

If it's a contract system, it will be a bidding system, which always just cuts down on quality to maximize profits. They don't give a shit about customer satisfaction.

We have people triple and quadruple dipping in subsidy programs. A single mother, for example, can sign all of her kids up for free breakfast and lunch in the schools. And sign up for meals on wheels. And use an EBT. And receive WIC. And check out local food banks. And receive donations from churches. So you'll have little kids wolfing down pop tarts on the bus to school, then eating breakfast at the school, eating whatever bullshit other things the mom sent them to school with, then they eat their free lunch - and these programs continue into summer feeding programs, so the kids can get food while school is not in session. They're overfed.

this.

Let's send them Mike Obongo's school meals!

Anything is possible through the power of niggers

What ever happened to the saying beggars cant be choosers?

Grape soda is fucking disgusting

Give them nothing. Donate to your local homeless shelter or at your church that you attend with the offering marked "community outreach".
When homeless people ask me for shit on the street I look sad and say "I'm unemployed". Or sometimes I say it and sound bitter. Either way, they nod, say God Bless, and off I go.

>don't even have to get on the bus or walk to the store to get free food anymore.
>still complaining.
Cut food stamps for anyone that has never paid into the system already. They will never be happy. Just give up on the leeches already. At least make them do some work to get some gibs.

>What ever happened to the saying beggars cant be choosers?
dats rassist
youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

As long as people can eat, fuck, and sleep they will mostly be content.

If you mess with those three things they will chimp out in some way.

Gotta stop em from breeding while giving them these three things.

I keep saying a big step toward Welfare reform would be to weed all of the illegals out. Lower birth rates due to abortions has put a dent in some of the generational Welfare we've been seeing in this country. Once we get all of the illegals not leeching on our system anymore, then we can look at some real numbers for Welfare reform. I don't think most people understand how the bigger problem now is illegals on EBT and other programs. Of course there will always be the stereotypical baby mama but the bigger issue here is illegals dropping a baby every year and sucking more and more gibs.

So how long until the food truck gets "jacked"?

>already minimize abuse a fuckton by the fact that they can only be spent on food.
You make good points leaf but I did want to address there's an easy way around that where some stores will just ring shit up as grocery items and will take ebt for shit like cigs, beer, blunts, etc.

hang in there man, the tide will turn, it always does, i have similiar situation in canada and i learned to work from home. i do three things mostly
(1) travel agent for business travellers (no vacations and stuff, too much headache), just busines people that want flights booked, hotels reserved adn a car waiting for them at airport
(2) legit office services for business professionals
(3) taxes ... learn the tax codes user, i make really good money every year, and do it mostly in just six months, doing tax returns, i even have corporate customers now (only 14 of them) but they each pay roughly 1200$, some alot more (one paid nearly 16000 last year, but he had an audit, and i do several personal returns on that account as well)
also three business professionals have entrusted me to manage thier investments portfolios, which i am getting more into, which grew out of them seeing mine! I even bought a rental property four years ago

anyways hang in there, you sound like a good guy, try and think outside the box, find new ways to make money from home, there are plenty of professionals who contract out simple office stuff, and once you prove your competent at they will expand your duties quickly and talk to other pros ... doctors lawyers engineers, many dont need or want a full time secretary

and it all started for me when i started a small business selling cheap airline tickets to business travellers ... with the bonus that i would arrange hotel and car rentals

And this is how the Democrats win elections. Keep the people dependent on the government for their extremely basic needs of food and shelter. They'll vote for anything to keep themselves fed and sheltered.

ICE agents accompanying food deliveries... I can see it now.

>At least make them do some work to get some gibs
When Ontario had a conservative government they tried that (in 1997), the liberal nigger-lovers raised such a fucking shitstorm you would think it was another shoah. They had to cancel it and just keep giving the gibs

You're not the problem. As you've stated, the illegals are. They're bleeding us dry. I'm sorry about your wife. A lot of people abandon their disabled spouses, even when they have kids to consider. There are a lot of other people who are undeserving who take advantage of programs you might not know about. WIC and meals on wheels come to mind. Hang in there.

That's actually fucking brilliant. Also,
>ICE needs to start hanging around contractors and new housing developments
>brother is a sales manager for a building firm - he estimates that at least 60% of the labor is illegal
Jose is ultimately preventing quality blue collar pay/the robotics revolution.

This made me sad and angry

I think that is a great idea. Can this happen? And can we have ICE hang out in front of the grocery stores, too? The women shop in packs with their EBT cards while their husbands dump change into the Coinstar machines, and then purchase money orders.

Corn syrup Grape Soda for the Negroes. We prefer Cane sugar grape