Goblin Slayer 014 (2017) (Digital) (danke-Empire)

>Goblin Slayer 014 (2017) (Digital) (danke-Empire)
userscloud.com/gx8e8qpayz6b/014
mega.nz/#!5jAHRQgC!U-269_-4gtobBJz8Rg7F5vXvxNeYdXZBlBg0J1sGe6Q

Other urls found in this thread:

budget.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/SENATEHEALTHCARE.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks sempai.

Thank you!

based danke

Danke!

are you going to dump, user-kun?

Not that user but I'll dump

>Goblin Slayer

Didn't the flavour of the season already changed?

Looking forward to GS slaying the gob with maximum prejudice.

Chapter ends, thanks for reading.

Where is the rape?

>Shield almost cracked in a single swipe, and then breaks with a second
What material is the shield made of that it's that weak?

budget.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/SENATEHEALTHCARE.pdf

Poorfags who can't afford some actual armour & must have a shield.

Chapter 1

BLOOD AND GUTS

I want Sup Forums to leave.

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
Thanks.

jesus i thought this would be over with this chapter but the pacing for this has dropped. Did they run out of novels to adapt from?

I dont think its the material of the shield so much as thats the magical axe not-conan used

POCKET SAN- I mean GRASS

Traditionally shields are made of leather and wood, sometimes with a bit of metal for reinforcement, such as a steel band around the rim. Actual metal shields tend to be super heavy.

Damn, we're going to have another fight chapter? It's well drawn, but with how short the chapters are it's really fucking uo the pacing.

>pocket grass

Metal shields are for those without better armor.

Shields in general are for those without better armor. A fully armored knight benefits almost nothing from having a shield.

I'm not sure how I missed the blade in its gut before, but this Gob isn't long for this world.

The only case I can see where it would be actually useful is something like a joust & not an actual battle.

That must be some shit armor

yea a shield is totally useless for a knight in plate armor unless the enemy is using maces, warpicks, war hammers, heavy crossbows, projectiles, oil, firebombs, or polearms. But i mean what are the chances of ever encountering those weapons right?

HAI YOOOOOOOOOO

Those things won't be useful to have a shield against. Armour tanks it just fine & anything which would split armor would split a shield & the person's arm.

>not-Conan

it was not-Helck

Shields in general became obsolete as full-body armor became cheaper and more common. Among professional soldiers they really only continued to be used by lancers to aid with lance-couching and crossbowmen and arquebusiers to for protection while reloading. Metal shields were always exceptionally rare though, and mostly only existed in the form of the buckler or similar small blow-deflecting implements that were widespread among civilians.

I think you mean /leftypol/

there was not many things to ready, though

Goblin Slayer's gear is cheap shit. Everyone makes fun of him for using garbage gear.

im gonna let you in on a little secret. plate armor was made with thinner metal then any standard metal kite or heater shield. this means that armor will never be able to tank as well as a shield and if anything i mentioned previously was able to shrek a shield it would go thru armor like paper

You greatly underestimate a shield.
A shield can be thicker (depending on materials) than the armour and it add another dampening stage to reduce impact.
Shields can be useful, but do not need to be.
Also better block with the shield and get your arm broken than have your intestines smashed.

She is best girl.

It's doppelsoldner time.

>no qt paladin gf to tank for you while you dps shit

well, that's because he's killing globlins >for free

im gonna let you in on a little secret. Metal shields were very rare. Also you are arguing against actual history.

gotta protect your waifu from gobbos. even if for free, my dude.

It's not like that. Well made plate doesn't just block. It turns blows just like any well made shield. A shield has plenty of inconveniences which made getting better armor a preferable alternative.

such as experienced warrior, how many rapes did she get?

>standard metal kite or heater shield
cool story bro

He just autistically wants to use cheap shit. It's not like as if he doesn't have the funds.

the impure cannot remain paladins

It hurts.

Broken limbs can cost anywhere from an inconvenience to a career in those days.

Is it mercenary time?

Yes and it would still be better than being dead, well unless your local monastery does free revivals.

they have healing magic, potions and shit, no big deal

reminder that this is what water pressure at the bottom of the ocean can do

Yes, that's exactly why shield use dropped alsmost immediately after the invention of full plate.

You can only blow so much money on ale to cope after.

Why would GS have a heavy ass shield when all he hunts are gobs and sometimes hobs with salvaged gear? It's not like he constantly 1v1s big ass monsters. A mostly leather shield seems sufficient against clubs and dull swords.

If the range of teleport can be that big why didn't he just teleport that demon in outer space?

sorry i didnt realize plate armor was made of magnets and lubed with butter so that mace and warhammer strikes just slipped off without a dent

Then why not bring more potions & less weight? A shield can take up room for multiple bottles.

Technically the crab is being pushed in, not sucked in.

maybe they dont know what outer space is or if it would even kill. though he could've sent him to the moon, but that may be where goblins are from.

Warhammer strikes aren't as anti-armor as people exaggerate. They're useful but armored people usually have cloth armor underneath to pad & usually you need to use the spike. That & range. It's not easy to land a good blow.

He didn't teleport the demon to outer space. He opened a portal to the bottom of the ocean and had the water cannon slice him in two.

He's a poorfag. Shields are for those who aren't rich enough to buy and maintain a set of plate mail.

Was already linked to the bottom of the ocean prior to the ogre fight.

Armour is just a weak mobile shield.
Fuckers are too lazy and untalented to carry a metal shield so armour caught on.

Because it's not a usual teleportation spell, it's a scroll version that shoves stuff out of it.

sorry i didnt realize a padded shirt could negate so much blunt force and discomfort from caved in armor thats pretty cool

>weak mobile shield
More like a big shield which can be worn over an entire body instead of just wherever it faces.

You should read some history. Taking down a trained armored guy isn't easy even with warhammers.

You are saying that he needs some "beacon" scroll which will open some kind of portal from there?
So he had to sail to the middle of the ocean and make that scroll sink to the bottom?
This makes even more questions
>When did he do this?
>Won't the scroll itself be destroyed by the pressure and water currents?
It takes a lot of time, especially in the medieval age to do this, also it takes some time till the scroll is being brought to the bottom (even with weight so it won't be swept away with current)
So many little details that were skipped

This is still in volume 1 and there are 5 out right now.

he should ask for scrolls that link to the core of a star

though I guess he would just be vaporized by the radiating heat just as well

he just prefers spending his monies to buy shitloads of knives, daggers and swords

and scrolls

and helmets

what's that hobgoblin using as a weapon? An armored corpse in a net?

The bottom of the sea can just as easily blow walls apart or drown people too. I doubt he cares for collateral.