These people are continuing to lie about russian interference. Jesus H. fucking christ

These people are continuing to lie about russian interference. Jesus H. fucking christ.

What do we do?

How will they counter this?

I'm speechless, really. Nothing but lies..

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4776717/mike-pence-russian-cleric-hilarion-alfeyev/
investigaterussia.org/players/mike-pence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill them

>lie about russian interference.
The only people lying about Russian interference is the Kremlin and its lapdogs.

They’re setting up their alibi for when they themselves tamper with the election. Treasonous cunts.

fuck off russia

jst let them keep digging their grave i guess. fewer people trust msm today then did 5 years ago. every year it gets worse, the fake news, and every year it wakes more people up. the only people still believing the lies at this point are the npcs basically. we should be greatful the msm has lost all subtlety in their mad psychopathic grab to crush truth.

They would like to take vote counting away from counties and states.

always accuse your enemy of what you yourself are doing

classic technique

Is there any way I can help them?

We know the truth; We are the people you fear.

Keep lying faggot.

This. They can rig their primaries, but need to figure how to scale this up.

These people are playing everyone for fools. Their narrative is falling apart and their going on about Russkies LARPing as right wing Americans on twitter. The IG better not be compromised.

>
Nyet Comrade Memeflag VPNski. Now fuck off.

>tfw Sup Forums floods the internet with pepe frog memes and the Jew Gods respond by trying the wrestle the collective conscience of th world population by shamelessly and relentless trying to convince us that we're still fighting the cold war
shiggy diggy. I wish i had known how pathetic and incompetent our overlords were a long time ago.

Yeah, lies... many of them from people who Trump appointed... The deep state must have threatened their families, or you know, maybe Trumps a fucking liar.

Trump is just one guy though, and the kikes know that they have a majority of the u.s voting population irreparable brainwashed.
If they win, it will encourage their base and finalize their programming and then we're all fucked because the nation will become irreversibly hysterical

I get it.

I think everybody is lying from jump. Then i eliminate that possibility over time (or not.) He's one of the good guys and he is counting on other good folks to stand behind him.

He has that in me.

>Trumps a fucking liar.
The law of parsimony prevails again.

>How will they counter this?

we form a russian/american defense league across the US and start pushing for an alliance between putin and trump.

This is the reason they keep pushing russian interference despite no proof- they don't want the US and Russia to ally, and they know that since Putin strongly opposes globalism and Trump strongly oppose it, and the people of Europe and America strongly oppose it, a USA/Russian alliance to fight against it would succeed in destroying globalism entirely.

This is their fear. Lets make it their reality

Kettle, meet pot

Checked, faggot.

Lapdogs=dems

>an alliance between putin and trump
There can never be anything until Russia gives back the clay it stole from Ukraine, and Putin has to stop attacking America and threatening the world with nuclear annihilation.

Oy vey Dr. Flagstein, great post!

shut the fuck up you kike shill douchebag

Had similar thoughts myself except no "movement" or league component. Have to be careful with each other though; Slippery. Also nwo will likely try to not just sabotage but destroy.

So what if /bluewave/ happens. Not Russians?

>kike shill douchebag
The bot name-calling is a dead giveaway
Proof of Kremlinbots

>Had similar thoughts myself except no "movement" or league component

the entire west coast has a large russian population. We need to develop an offline defense league. Pro Trump and Pro Putin. and start agitating for an alliance with putin.

There is nothing challenging the antirussia bent of the msm and (((deep state)))

didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up kike? You glowing jewnigger

Is this nigga serious?

ignore the glowing jewniggers.

I can't even tell what's happening anymore.

>Russians interfered in US elections
Potential crisis
Russians won
>Russians didn't interfere but Dems have questioned their own country's democracy by penning this
Russians won
>Russians interfered by Trump Admin is covering it up
Russians win

The problem is I'm not even convinced the Russians are playing the game, but they've found themselves thrown in to a win/win situation, where regardless of the outcome, the strength of the USA is weakened and questioned.

>I can't even tell what's happening anymore.
of course you can't you live in a totalitarian shithole where information is tightly controlled.

>So what if /bluewave/ happens.
The Kremlin is just trying to demoralize and destabilize. They don;t really give a fuck how it happens as longs as the maximum number of Americans are affected. A lot of us can't wait to see Trump go to prison, so Putin will have to start over grooming another candidate. Pence is dirty too so he and Trump will have adjacent cells.
time.com/4776717/mike-pence-russian-cleric-hilarion-alfeyev/
investigaterussia.org/players/mike-pence

>The Kremlin is just trying to demoralize and destabilize. They don;t really give a fuck how it happens as longs as the maximum number of Americans are affected.

these hooknosed shitbags ALWAYS accuse others of what they themselves are guilty of

Voter ID and paper ballots.

This is exactly why i keep this stuff relevant. Here on Sup Forums and other places including my own life. . Opinions change politics; Hopefully those opinions are of the truth about what's happening.

I say we let russia kill the people pushing these bullshit narratives.

STFU

Were winning here son. (LOL)

We have to remember- the entire "russian interference" accusation is built on the assumption that russia hacked the DNC database and gave wikileaks jon podesta's emails.

However, we at pol know that Seth Rich actually gave wikileaks those emails. And Hillary clinton refused to allow the FBI to examine the server that they alleged was hacked by the russians. She had crowdstrike (eric schmidt of google) examine the server and then she used bleach bit to wipe it completely.

The Kikes are just hoping to keep the accusation going on long enough for the public to forget that it's completely without merit.

Theyre putting all of humanity at risk of nuclear war all because they dont agree with trump. It should be in everyones best interest that these people are put to death.

Trump is an idiot, so are you. The end.

checked

true. these people need to die.

USA are the one with worldwide surveillance, Echelon + backdoors in every computer INTEL, AMD, Microsoft, Apple and data from web giants Google etc

Who would believe Russia is the leader in this kind of tricks?

4000 fake twitter accounts will have an impact on the election? Come on.

One has to be retarded not to laugh to the russian hackers narrative.

These un-American traitors trying to start a war with our White Christian Ally Russia. It makes me sick.

Putin has been trying to warn us of (((their))) influence, and the influence of the Deep State. Why can't people see? Why won't people open their eyes, hearts and ears and listen? Mueller is the true traitor, and so are the corrupt members of the FBI. We need to reform all our intelligence agencies and military branches to follow the office of the Executive, not the Liberal Deep State.

This is a slow rolling coup in plain sight, and the MSM is letting (((them))) get away with it. We must stand by our President, we must be loyal and swift when the time comes, and it is coming very soon.

If we can't achieve these things by the end of Trump's second term, then it's time to exercise our 2nd Amendment Rights. Who is with me to Make America Great Again?

>these hooknosed shitbags ALWAYS accuse others of what they themselves are guilty of
The Russian Mafia? Yeah, that's their dirty false flag tactic, but what I hate the most are the sickening TrumDumpsters traitors who turn their back on America just so they can worship the Kremlin and suck Putin's cock. Maybe they should just surrender their citizenship and move to Moscow so Vladimir P. knows how much they really love him.

>but what I hate the most are the sickening TrumDumpsters traitors

kike shill confirmed.

I like it.

Many good possibilities. Win Win anyway you slice it.

>We have to remember- the entire "russian interference" accusation is built on the assumption that russia hacked the DNC database and gave wikileaks jon podesta's emails.
That's far from true. There's the proof that Russian operatives hacked the elections servers in over 20 states. There's the thousands of Russian bot accounts on facebook and twitter. There's the Sputnik and RT fake news that the Kremlin pushed to American media outlets like Breitbart and Fox News. Russian "patriot" web brigades post hundreds of fake memes There's the Russian oligarch who hired Michael Flynn to make frequent reports on the Trump campaign. There's the numerous whistleblowers that came forward to complain about the coordinated propaganda techniques used by their Russian media companies. Putin himself said through a spokesperson he would threaten nuclear war if the "wrong" candidate won the US elections. Putin actually did threaten nuclear annihilation against Germany, Denmark, Poland, Syria, Ukraine and Norway.

Fucking Norway? Putin is criminally insane at this point, there's a tsunami of evidence.

>Seth Rich
The strong evidence shows that Assange was doing the Putin's bidding by advancing this Kremlin's fake conspiracy theory. Is he working hard for Moscow to get the same sweet deal as Snowden?

>There's the proof
there's no proof of anything kike, and the last thing that counts as truth here is the word of a kike shill. neck yourself. You're a virus with a heartbeat.

Your a fucking joke sweetie.

This is exactly what the MAJORITY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!

lET'S KEEP REALITY ROLLIN' HERE FOLKS.

What is tampering exactly? Do they have specific examples we can look at right now? Did the article produce any specific examples? This is turning into the left's version of (((them))).

we need to solidify the alliance before we can go to war iwth the globalists.

with the jews dismissing all the conservatives russian bots and inadvertently grouping us with russians, they are creating a lot of sympathy for and identification with russians. They are accidentally laying the groundwork to unite America and Russia. all we have to do is exploit it.

>Being this much of a deluded faggot

This. And checked.

All the Democrats do is blame the other side for what they are doing. And they repeat their lies over and over again, getting their friends in mainstream media spewing their propaganda, so that when a lie is heard enough, people believe it to be true. Democrats know republicans are going to come out in full force, and all of the centrists and libertarians and non voters, in FULL FORCE, so now they begin to try to rig it.

>What do we do?
pretend to be russians
>How will they counter this?
who cares

You're so bad at this I actually feel pity for you.
They really need to give you room temp IQ shills some training before sending you out. Stop embarrassing yourself.

I don’t believe the hysteria but it’s foolish to assume other countries, including Russia, won’t and don’t try to meddle with our elections.

Trump is not a manchurian candidate however, that’s just retarded.

sure is a good thing Mueller is digging into Trump’s tax returns and not trying to stop this. How could America have free and fair elections with Trump improperly deducting his business expenses in 1997.

Then again there’s no way the Kremlin will be able to send orders to its spies if the Feds wiretap every American.