/AMG/ - Anti-MGTOW General - Have White Babies Faggots Edition

Imagine thinking the solution to our problems is to ''voluntarily'' abstain from relationships.

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/health/planning-baby-new-research-shows-why-dad-s-health-habits-t82621
marieclaire.com/sex-love/a15957811/cheated-with-my-rapist/
youtube.com/watch?v=qkBo8atMm8Q
vimeo.com/160149111
youtube.com/watch?v=JvilJYuSQTg
youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
jpninfo.com/22498
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Petite pregnant women are insanely hot. It's a shame most women turn into shapeless blobs when expecting, since people can't recognize what is healthy anymore. Thin women actually get called bad mothers, since apparently they don't 'cushion' the baby with fat.

>tfw wife getting fatter
Its a bad feel, but Im trying to help her change the trend.

She's honestly pretty, but lately she's been packing on the weight.....fugg.

My friend told me that MGTOW is cope for men who can't score with chicks.

>Thin women actually get called bad mothers, since apparently they don't 'cushion' the baby with fat
This is such bullshit. Being healthier during pregnancy and even during conception has been proven to result in a healthier baby. Hell, did you know that even the man’s fitness affects the health of his sperm? If you are fat lardass when you impregnate your wife the baby will be low-T

today.com/health/planning-baby-new-research-shows-why-dad-s-health-habits-t82621

Then it's a good thing, isn't it?

Your friend must be a great philosopher. Basically everything we do is either for helping us get laid or for coping for not getting laid. Procreating and guaranteeing the survival of your genes is probably the strongest drive any animal has. Failing to do so will result in extreme mental anguish.

This is my wife when she was pregnant with our first.

I wish the pregnant sex could last forever.

Boobies 50% bigger and twice as firm

Just...

Yes, I am well aware of the pathology of fatness. The more indoctrinated among us, i.e., your typical redditors, are not. Even here you occasionally see posts drooling after that landwhale Iskra Lawrence. We constantly have news articles about how models are literally dying of anorexia. Interestingly, men seem to find models very attractive, and models tend to look very similar to elite athletes. I guess athletes are dying of the lack of fat as well.

You should probably delet, you can be identified by the bottom half of your face.

Impregnating my loving wife is my fetish

>You should probably delet, you can be identified by the bottom half of your face.

Ok.

The only non-degen fetish tbqadcbh famalam

shooting sperm into my loved ones vagene is the only thing that gets me off. the problem is finding the loved one.

Upsides of having kids and trying to:

1. Even better than recreational sex is when your wife literally craves your semen. Wants to be full of it as much as possible as frequently as possible. Animalistic. would recommend.

2. Sex while pregnant is also very...proprietary. It's like boning a new person. Would also recommend. I still think about laying pipe the day before my sign was born. Diamonds

3. It creates white kids who are your legacy. If you don't recreate you will be the first in your direct lineage NOT to. Since the beginning of life. Think about that, you fucking idiots. You are leaving your earthly inheritance to Pablo exclusively.

4. Bigger boobies for a while

5. Everyone will agree the little baby will need a sibling. More primitive mating.

This. I would absolutely love to bang a prego qt, but only if its my kid inside. I don't know, maybe I'm weird, but the thought of fucking a women I trust enough to carry my kids gets me.

the eagle has soared past the board and detected every shill divide & conquer thread trying to attack harmony between white men & women:

these threads need exit links
>these threads need exit links

Then what's the problem?

the eagle has soared past the board and detected every shill divide & conquer thread trying to attack harmony between white men & women:

Read the OP you flagrant homosexual that is the exact opposite of my post.

see
these threads need exit links
>these threads need exit links

I'm helping you by showing you the current slide threads so we can link them back here to get people to leave

I also made the OC in this thread

I'm not strong enough, but good luck everyone

MGTOW is a moronic idea. Their whole objective is to "starve" women by ignoring them, but I'm fairly sure that women aren't going to fuck them and will just fuck Chad, MGTOW or not.
Even if you accept their premises as valid, their whole solution to the problem is not plausible

Where to find a qt Christian girl?

Having a hard rod for someone you love and then releasing your seed deep inside her is a beautiful thing

agreed, pic related dissects their condition

Asia
>highest atheist demographic is comprised of white women
>sweden, germany, UK, denmark, netherlands, are all over 80% atheist and the rest are muslims

>impregnation is my fetish
Wow. My fetish is women

I wish I was weak willed enough to fall for the Japanese gf meme. But Sup Forums's propaganda is too strong. I have to make blonde babies. I don't even have a choice in the matter anymore.

Oh look, its one of these threads again,

That's the joke. When everyone is a deviant, to be normal is kinky

It doesnt "starve women" its starves the government and the money they make from men labor.

THERE
IS
NO
UPGRADE

also we need to look at their country of origin

good man

Found the retard lul

30% "artificial womb" delusion

I've been the equivalent of "MGTOW" all of my life and I swear to god I pretty much never thought about it until all of this Internet shitstorm started.
I never tried to convince anyone else to be "MGTOW", I just figured it wasn't for me. I never thought I was accomplishing anything in the grand scheme of things either.
Can't you be MGTOW quietly? If it's a personal thing it makes sense. If it's an organized boycott it's just as stupid as radical separatist feminism kek.

marieclaire.com/sex-love/a15957811/cheated-with-my-rapist/

Tell her you want to exercise together.

you're very correct I should add that in

What church has the best qt white Christian girls?

eoE+HRgZ is a bot

You realize "church girls" are the sluttiest right?

Good thinking

ITT
WHite virgins care about white race.
Go and have 10 kids. We are killing the planet with so much people.

Mormons. All other answers are ignorant or Jew lies.

Western nations aren't overpopulated you god damn moron. We're importing people from the third world like crazy. Western culture will not survive the way things are going.

this
reversing the flow of immigration is much better than starting an environment-collapsing breeding war

/thread

And this is a bad thing because? Oh yeah you will see more brown people God forbid that might happen.

>crushing a baby under a thick layer of fat
>healthy

>its starves the government and the money they make from men labor.
That has nothing to do with women and all to do with taxation. How does MGTOW stop government taxing your work?

SO? So i have to have 10 kids because you canadian idiots vote for fucks like your PM?
Not my problem. Fuck the white race. I dont give a shit. We are 99% white land , we are safe.

So MGTOW is not only
>stop dating
>stop having children
but also
>stop working
>sign out of the society
? Why not just kill yourself while you're at it?

1. Anyone worth being with long term craves it from you anyhow

2. You are boning a new person, and that's gross

3. muh whiteness lol

4. Bigger is not better, and when they shrink back they won't be as perky

5. Without pregnancy you can just fug all day every day anyhow, and you'll actually have time for it since you won't have little shitheads needing your attention every other minute

>And this is a bad thing because?
It will destroy the natural environment through overpopulation

but you don't give a flying fuck about the environment do you? all you care is about is shoving more of your precious minorities into developed countries, against the consent of citizens living there

you're fucked in the head

>come back to us pay for tyrones baby and my fuck orgies with nogs
>BAD GOY, WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR ME, DIVORCE LAWYER SHLOMO SHEKELGRUBER
How about no you fucking retards? Shill thread.

>1. Anyone worth being with long term craves it from you anyhow
>2. You are boning a new person, and that's gross
>3. muh whiteness lol
>4. Bigger is not better, and when they shrink back they won't be as perky
>5. Without pregnancy you can just fug all day every day anyhow, and you'll actually have time for it since you won't have little shitheads needing your attention every other minute

Reddit is a different website. You can find it at reddit.com

youtube.com/watch?v=qkBo8atMm8Q

>tyrones baby and my fuck orgies with nogs
MGTOW confirmed for a thinly-veiled elaborate cuckold fantasy

Mixed babies are cuter.

>160329469
>can't score with chicks.

arguing with holes

Dont marry a wicked woman

vimeo.com/160149111

>if you dont eat tyrones leftovers, you are actually the cuck
The absolute state of pol.
This board is so bluepilled

By having low paying jobs only enough to be able to live comfortable lives,thus you will be taxed less and even be able to get money from the government.
They have the consent of the people since they voted them.As for the world there is nothing you can do since it will be overpopulated if you like it or not

Ty based eagle. Continue to name the shills.

Well refuted

bump

why would he be with that hag?

>I never tried to convince anyone else to be "MGTOW"
You should not be. Let them realize it naturally. I ain't saying that you disregard your fellow man, though.

>Can't you be MGTOW quietly?
MGTOW is a life philosophy. Hence, it is supposed to be quiet.

have you perhaps considered that politicizing every aspect of your life makes you unfit for fatherhood as it creates a toxic atmosphere throughout your life?

How did you do that with your name?

Ultimate redpill for WHITE VIRGINS

MGTOW confirmed for a racial-domination-cuckold fantasy once again

>Thread

alt 255 30 255 30

youtube.com/watch?v=JvilJYuSQTg

REPENT

"They have the consent of the people since they voted them"
>Trump
>Brexit
>etc

"As for the world there is nothing you can do since it will be overpopulated if you like it or not"

Like I said, you don't give a fuck about the environment. You would gladly tear down forests, pave over fields, kill every wild animal that can't survive in urban areas, just to jam more unwanted fucking immigrants into developed countries.

Go for a long hike and observe the natural beauty. Then come back and talk to me.

>You realize "church girls" are the sluttiest right?
no

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

How do iI find a gf?

Yess goy, give this women a chance, despite her having already 30 divorces with other men and fucking around the club. Goood goy, yesss, yesssss!

How about.....go out with a decent woman perhaps?

We have to go to Church.

>it will be overpopulated if you like it or not

Japan’s Growing Number of Ghost Towns and the Reasons Behind It

>Within Japan, the statistics show that each woman is having, on average, 1.4 children. This total is not enough to keep up with the number of people dying each year.
>immigration does not add much in Japan

jpninfo.com/22498

Japan is the ideal model for developed countries to exist in harmony with nature. They could increase their birthrate to 2.1 kids per couple and exist in harmony forever.

Your model is fucked and will never work, it will cause an environmental collapse and kill billions. Your ideas are dangerously retarded.

>Without pregnancy you can just fug all day every day anyhow, and you'll actually have time for it since you won't have little shitheads needing your attention every other minute

tbf.... girls can get pregnant whilst they're already pregnant. so if you're fine with having kids you can fuck away as much as you want and nature will limit the number of them running around.

>overpopulated

interesting this raaaaa.... even though people go on about massive food shortages you can actually produce the entire planets protein output (all of the chicken / pig / cow that goes to market per year) in an extremely compact space by growing things like quorn; mushroom based protein source. i think i worked out the area required to do that would be something like a few square miles. the idea was originally developed back in the ?60's? after the boomer generation and a panic that the world was on track to run out of protein sources within the near future.

we ain't. fact.

the US / west could easily vastly increase in population without starving.

damn, now i feel bad for fapping to her