Thoughts on the holocaust?

Thoughts on the holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Geu0R4xGAi4
holocausthandbooks.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Höfle_Telegram
google.com/amp/s/www.jta.org/2018/02/11/news-opinion/united-states/lawrence-bacow-named-next-president-of-harvard/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=EioJ_0j9Dtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

burning people to death is wrong and the jews never should have started the ritual

They earned another

>Thought on XXXXXXX, Sup Forums?
threads are fucking weak bait, dataminer.

Anyone who replies after this post proves they're a newfag

fake and gay

Never forget
Just in case we need another

remove kebab lady

Didn't happen but it should have.

none, untll it's time to masturbate

They should have just shot them.

my grandfather died in auschwitz.
he fell from a guard tower while watching the camp volleyball competition, and was impaled on the delousing chamber chimney.

It helped them to create Israel, control and destroy the west and demonize any kind of white/european identity and nationalism since then, but it will inevitably backfire in the long-run.

I think they tried that. Gassing was easier because kikes don't flip out.

Don't worry, we are gonna out-do the commies in the coming years.

youtube.com/watch?v=Geu0R4xGAi4

ITT people didn't realize OP used the non-capitalized word "holocaust" which means burnt offering to a demon god like Moloch
Come on niggers, learn to read

Newfags. All of you.

Shut the fuck up Profligate, i've been here since 2012, its just banter.

>Oy goy don't discuss the Holocaust you are a newfag if you do that, don't ever talk again about the holocaust on Sup Forums, it's all datamining!

I dont understand why i'm being attacked, gas the fucking kikes, no substitutions.

PUSSY!

>holocaust
i dont like the name holocaust, holocause of even holy cause is a better name for it. the jews branded it all wrong.

Very sad

the holocaust is big business

It happened, but not as extreme as Jews claim.
Those were work camps for prisoners where prisoners were treated like shit and murdered systematically.

But muh 6 million and rollercoasters to ovens are just retarded claims.

At least 8 trillion.
Probably more!!

letsa go!

Cri evrytim :'(

We don’t like plebit newfags like you

It happened, but there is no way it was anywhere near 6 million people

Too much points out towards roughly 6 million (5,1 million conservative estimation, 5,8 million avg estimation).

Deniers' claims are pretty much all refuted as well.

>profligate

A really sad event, germans truly can be violent savages every century

I haven't EVER been on reddit in my life, i swear on my dead aunts life.

And how many were it then? Also provide citations please?

fun

the what?

Pure jewish communist lies and exaggerations.
then this:

it happened.... it was a bad idea, it lead to the creation of israel and was a big propaganda win for the jews

>it happened...
Pic related.

That's not even a refutation, rofl. The guy who wrote the answers clearly doesn't know history.

Noone wears a berret like that whore does it. That is not only the wrong way to fucking wear it, it also looks fucking disgusting.

probably the bear and the eagle thing didn't happen

Removal supreme.

Gas what's left.

>That's not even a refutation, rofl. The guy who wrote the answers clearly doesn't know history.

frenchie is back, prepare for sub-tier pilpul and
'debunking' websites hosted in Jacksonville FL
They're just not sending their best anymore

>probably the bear and the eagle thing didn't happen

you know anons thoughts, what are yours?

>It helped them to create Israel
user are you stupid? israel has existed ever since 1917

Taking testimonies such as this one singularly doesn't disapprove the Holocaust. The historians do not acknowledge every single testimony as truth.
Same as there were testimonies about skin lampshades. There are 2 testimonies proving them but no forensic proof was found therefor that was dropped out (only holocaust deniers still cling on that). That's how it works. But I don't expect pseudo-scientific people like you to understand that.

>Deniers' claims are pretty much all refuted as well.

>And how many were it then?

>Also provide citations please?
holocausthandbooks.com/

Human skin lampshades and bars of soap and more bullshit

>Taking testimonies such as this one singularly doesn't disapprove the Holocaust
There isn't any proof of the so-called "Holocaust."

>The historians do not acknowledge every single testimony as truth.
And yet the media still releases the stories and one is still called an antisemitic holocaust denier if they question any story.

>Same as there were testimonies about skin lampshades. There are 2 testimonies proving them but no forensic proof was found therefor that was dropped out (only holocaust deniers still cling on that).
Which were still used in the nuremberg trials to send members of the NSDAP to their deaths.

>2012
>too new to even be a newfag

I'd holocaust that pussy, if u know what I mean.

hahahahaha

It didn't happen.

didnt happen

should have

you would set it on fire and offer it to moloch?
how about just sex, that'd be better....

how long until either the irish, french or austrian jews to come here

Think it happened, but I think the numbers were blown out of proportion.

I also think it inspired the Jews to speed up their plan to dominate the goy and started their intense hatred of whites.

What is your point with this latest image, you dolt?

I'd use that pussy for a lampshade, if you know what I mean

>What is your point with this latest image,
That is something that "happened" according to the Nuremberg Trials.

Just like pic related supposedly "happened."

>you dolt?
Hey, I'm not the one that believes the Holocaust happened.

Why would anyone try and genocide an entire people by means of tricking them into taking showers that were actually gas chambers?

Why just not march them out to a field. Tell them to dig trenches for the war effort. Then shoot them. Then you just fill in the trench while they're all standing in there. The Soviets did this btw. The whole holocaust phenomenon does not make a lick of sense.

I honestly don't give a fuck about the Holocaust. I'm neither ashamed nor sorry, it doesn't touch me at all, just like some random nigger genocide in Africa or some chink starving in China.
And yeah, I've got no problem telling that people in RL.

It failed.

Geez now you're spamming Gish Gallops?

I already refuted one of the Gish Gallops yesterday so I'll link it.

>russians killed jews and then the germans picked their corpses
what did he mean by this?

> That is something that "happened" according to the Nuremberg Trials.

No it isn't, dumbass. Even from the image you posted, its clear the judge is merely asking about it and trying to determine the facts of the case. This doesn't mean the 'official story' if there is such a thing, claims it happened. Ive never heard such a claim about this super weapon be put forth by any serious historians. Most likely it was some post war rumor or something, or the judge is just trying to jam speer up in some way.You don't even understand your own images you are posting.

Its not surprising your strategy is to invent fake shit about the holocaust and then point at it and say "look how absurd!". Its perfectly clear you are totally unable to confront the matter at hand, or the work of history regarding the holocaust.

I just want to expose the lie that is the Jasenovac "death camp" and turn Serbia into a theme park for propagating it

>it lead to the creation of israel
Most effective crusade ever.

>Geez now you're spamming Gish Gallops?
No, I'm posting evidence that proves the Holocaust didn't happen.

It's not our fault that you can't refute it.

>I already refuted one of the Gish Gallops yesterday so I'll link it.
And of course it's a "refutation" because you say so.
And it has nothing to do with the evidence I've posted.

We all know the Holocaust didn't happen.

You're just trying to trick the gullible into believing everything their Jewish masters tell them.

The Nazis rounded up and murdered a lot of Jews. The closest I get to denial is to note that this wasn’t the only genocide in history. Our species has a bad habit of killing each other wholesale.

It actually unironically didn't happen. The more you read about it the more obvious this is. It's illegal to deny or question the Holocaust in many countries for a reason

Would not have happened if other countries had taken (((refugees))).

>No it isn't
Yes, it is.

>dumbass.
Again, I'm not the one that believes everything he's told without question.

>Even from the image you posted, its clear the judge is merely asking about it and trying to determine the facts of the case.
And due to pic related, it was considered the truth. The prosecutors displayed "photographic specimens" of the so-called lampshades. And according to the rules (pic related) it was the truth.

>Ive never heard such a claim about this super weapon be put forth by any serious historians.
Those historians don't want you questioning the Holocaust so of course they don't tell you about the ridiculous claims of the Holocaust.
Besides, why would you go to politically correct, anti-White historians in the first place? If they question or disagree with the official narrative, they're no longer allowed to be historians. Hardly a reason to trust anything they say.

>Its not surprising your strategy is to invent fake shit about the holocaust and then point at it and say "look how absurd!".
I'm not inventing anything. I'm using the Holocaust believers own documents against them.

>Its perfectly clear you are totally unable to confront the matter at hand, or the work of history regarding the holocaust.
Even though there is literally no evidence for the Holocaust?

Another garbage image, posted by a faggot who can't think for himself, or at all. Look at the very first claim the image is making, something like, "census figures do not show changes in the number of jews along the lines". Basically they are hoping you don't know how to use google, since that information is widely available. You can even read nazi documentation which is analyzing the progress of the holocaust as it was happening. Totally worthless argument, fuck you.

Wouldn’t even be mad if he did it to the Muslims instead

>be me
>clearly superior to all life forms
>see bait post in catalogue
>go in and call everyone who replies a newfag
>escape suicide another day

Kek

>You can even read nazi documentation which is analyzing the progress of the holocaust as it was happening
Funny, they never showed up in the decoded engima encrypted transmissions.
No fuel bill for the millions of bodies.
No train car destination for all the ashes.
wew
Here are the death counts for the popular labor camps:
Auschwitz - 52,389
Bergen-Belsen - 6,507
Buchenwald - 20,501
Dachau - 17,842
Flossenburg - 18,259
Gross-Rosen - 7,925
Neuengamme - 5,570
Mauthausen - 77,727
Majdanek - 6,920
Dora-Mittelbau - 7,187
Natzweiler-Struthof - 3,944
Sachsenhausen - 4,785
Abteilung 'I' - 41,748
As recorded by the International Red Cross and updated in the 70's
just, wew

It never happened but I wish it would happen again

No

>Another garbage image, posted by a faggot who can't think for himself
Irnoic coming from someone that beleives everything his Jewish masters tell him without question.

You've never actually seen any evidence for the holyhoax. You were just told it happened and believed it because you didn't want to be called an antisemitic nazi.

>You can even read nazi documentation which is analyzing the progress of the holocaust as it was happening.
So you're saying that the only "evidence" for the holoco$t is paperwork?

>Totally worthless argument, fuck you.
What's the matter? Did Hitler burn your grandfather at the stake?

> Again, I'm not the one that believes everything he's told without question.

Hahaha, yes you are retard. You believe the shit in your images without question. And you think they constitute arguments.

> And due to pic related, it was considered the truth.

No it wasn't considered the truth you faggot. Cite that. He's literally asking a fucking question, it doesn't even make sense to say "that question was taken as the truth". What lampshades faggot? We were talking about some mini nuke bullshit or something a second ago.

> Besides, why would you go to politically correct, anti-White historians in the first place?

You're wrong idiot, I've read what the holocaust deniers have to say.... I'm even talking to you now. Its garbage. I'm not saying you should read the contemporary work of history and believe it at face value, read it critically and understand it. Its fucking obvious that the holocaust happened. Its clear you have only considered one sides argument and haven't actually critically analyzed this issue.

> I'm not inventing anything. I'm using the Holocaust believers own documents against them.

What the fuck are you talking about faggot? Who are the people saying that mini nukes were going off and bear cages and shit were happening? I'm not aware of anyone who claims that these things happened. Just because you have an image which supposedly quotes someone as saying it happened, doesn't count for shit when arguing against the holocaust. If I write right now:

> The nazis exterminated 50k jews at aushwitz with a prototype laser gun.

That means nothing. You can't just say "There's no evidence of that and it sounds crazy so every other claim about the holocaust is false!" Do you understand how fundamentally you are failing at logic here you stupid bitch? Im not explaining that to you again, if you don't get it you are hopelessly retarded.

1. Not a refutation. There is proof Einsatzgruppen shot Jews en'masse - "Bandenbekämpfung", want to blame it on Jews being partisans? Wrong. They shot Jews of all age groups. That's not anti-partisan activity if you shoot children and elders.

2. How is this a refutation as the point is that the Nazis couldn't deny the crime against the overwhelming proof?

3. Wasn't a crime back then.

4. Points out towards a politically oriented Holocaust denial.

5. Proof?

6. Boycott was an answer to German persecution, assassination an answer to the aforementioned.

7. If the the hair was cut to prevent lice, it wouldn't have HCN on it. Basic logic.

8. "Can mean" - the guy who wrote this obviously doesn't speak German.

9. Doesn't change the fact that forced starvation is an act of genocide.

10. Wrong. It's crema capacity. And according to Karl Prufer, it's even more than 80k.

11. Proof?

12. So according to this person, all Jews are labeled partisans? I wonder why... Why are deniers so stupid?

13. Failed refutation. There is forensic proof of HCN being used in gas chambers.

14. The transportation from Auschwitz to other camps wasn't often. One example was when Anne Frank was transported to a labor camp in Germany. Failed refutation.

15. Documentation. Vast amounts of other documentation was destroyed by the nazis.

16. Failed refutation again. There are photos of ISIS killing people, there are videos and photos of Brazilians killing someone.

17. What is he talking about? That's an audio tape, not a document. The person who tried to refute this is stupid.

18. Yea, now I KNOW he doesn't speak German as this is a failed translation.
It's "but annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe".

Hitler's quote is doesn't help your case as a lot of Jews were transported to East and then murdered.

19. Wrong. A lot of them were gassed.

20. "Bias source" IRRELEVANT. Refute the statements, not the person.

21. Operation Reinhardt wasn't a looting operation.

>Funny, they never showed up in the decoded engima encrypted transmissions.
wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Höfle_Telegram

>As recorded by the International Red Cross and updated in the 70's
wrong

Ah yes... the hall of cost...

Sup Forums BTFO again

google.com/amp/s/www.jta.org/2018/02/11/news-opinion/united-states/lawrence-bacow-named-next-president-of-harvard/amp

>So you're saying

>9. Doesn't change the fact that forced starvation is an act of genocide.
You do actually know who "forced this starvation" on the camp inmates, dont you?

That's not evidence, that's Gish Gallops. I refuted 2 of them now.

I won't bother with this one as I already see a lie in the first one.

The 1949 Almanac edition uses the fresh estimation which is 11 million Jews in 1945. NOT 15 MILLION, THAT'S A LIE.

The previous Almanac editions use source from 1938 (literally says in them), that's why they don't show the decreased number of Jews.

Here is an audio tape of Himmler saying they're exterminating the Jews :)

Unfortunately it never happened, but we need to make sure it does in the future