Why do we call illegals "dreamers" Sup Forums?

Why do we call illegals "dreamers" Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orrin_Hatch
youtube.com/watch?v=oS6w3s-yqGA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0NBRwht-w
youtube.com/watch?v=lX0ws6y7p5g
youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it would bring rise to a hellstorm of identity politics if we call them nightmares.

It's a subliminal emotional terminology game.

Because just like when a friend or aquaintence stays over your house, it's eventually time to wake up up and kick them out :)

stupid .gif, kid obviously was fired out of the womb in Mexico. Crossed illegally and should be deported

This. You gotta hand to the kike who coined the phrase. It's bretty gud.

Well the white guard gave him the certificate the black one gave him the gun.

fpbp

This and it rhymes with beaners

Because when it comes to immigration terminology Burgers are more cucked even than Europeans. Even in Britain and Sweden they are referred to as "illegal immigrants".

Test

I got banned from r/esist for saying dreamers aren't Americans. I couldn't resist shitposting.

/thread

Bacause authority wants to.

Its like calling murderers euthanasia assistants. Complete and deliberate wordplay designed to control the narrative.

Same reason everyone who voted for Trump is a Nazi. Jews run the media and the narrative.

that .gif is innately hilarious and should be funny to all viewers.

I'm laughing and I don't even give a shit to debate the subject matter now

They just abuse the savior complex disingenuously. People can't call them on it; because they've slid so much that calling a spade, a spade, upsets people.

Because fuck white middle america.

Sounds like a lot of white middle aged women got together and figured that it would make them seem morally better than everyone else to call them "dreamers."

Think Newspeak from 1984

so did they do a commercial

euphemism is typical leftist tactic. nothing new.

Pretty much this.

Lennonist propaganda

"Leninist" user, "Leninist"

It’s another one of those euphemistic acronyms government loves to throw about. At least the “a” in the DREAM act stands for Alien.

>we

they

Ftfy

Reddit is such utter cancer. They can't debate so they just ban. They're the fascists they claim everyone else is

Thank this faggot:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orrin_Hatch

God damnit

>we
I call them garbage

Never mind the reasons, goy. Just say the words.

>Why do we-
I'm gonna stop you right there. Americans are the real dreamers not some fucking wetback spics stealing our jobs and looting our social welfare programs.

Because they want to paint them in a sympathetic light.

"they're not illegal... they just have a dream to work and live free. Everyone has dreams"

They do this because if they come out and just tell you that they want to give your money to people whose first act in this country is a crime, you might lock them up in a loony bin.

Shut that talk down!

DREAMERS ARE THE ILLEGALS WHO WORK, FAGGOT

At least user understands why we do what we do.

no the communist song "imagine" was written by John Lennon and the plastic ono band.

It begins...

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try

FUCK YOU! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF PACO WORKS 16 HOURS A DAY IN THE FIELDS! THOSE JOBS ARE NOT FOR HIM AND THOSE EMPLOYERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE SPIC SLAVE LABOR!

Emotionally influence the society by changing "mean-sounding" words that describe people to innocent-sounding ones.

it's a war-of-the-words. if you control the language you control the society

Ohhhh I get what you mean, I didn't know that was a term

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too

Kinda like the "death tax"

It's a biblical reference to Joseph in the bible. Joseph comes as a slave. By the end of his arc he's a boss who runs the country for Pharoah and brings the Hebrews to Egypt en masse. The Hebrews eventually get enslaved but then they are rescued through Moses. They take the wealth of Egypt with them when they leave.

Joseph is the dreamer. He's called it directly. If you follow the symbology of that story the dreamers are to become the new leadership, bringing in more of their kind and then taking the wealth of the host country.

Nice!

Their response was that dreamers are culturally Americans. To my "Americans" comment. Before we could agree on a definition, they banned me.

I like to check out the lefties every now and then to try and check myself. See if I've gone too far to the right. Every time it makes it seem like I haven't gone far enough.

Because people want to virtue signal for protected classes, even if talking about criminals.

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be brown

It makes me fucking sick that people listen to these piles of human filth. People care about the opinions of brain-dead actors that literally exist to sell them products and buy into sheep mentality. They walk in the markets and buy their tabloids and take their coffee enema and chat about the latest gossip. #METOO STACY THAT GUY I DATED WAS A CREEP. I want them to fucking know what real suffering and accomplishment is.

What was the name of the fag in (2,3) ? The one with that comedy news show.

We need to come up with a new name for them that reflects what they really are: the first wave of an invasion.

salvadoreños

i can tell you the mayority of those animals are filthy sudacas

I love this bit by Owen Benjamin. He basically sings “Imagine” and responds to the lyrics as a skeptical audience member.
This isn’t my favorite rendition of this joke, but it’s still pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=oS6w3s-yqGA

youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0NBRwht-w

fpbp

It's a direct reference to Joseph and the Coat of Many Colors story in the Bible. Joseph is referred to directly as a "dreamer."

Read it. Very interesting word choice.

Wew lad, not all dreamers are illegal. Americans are dreamers, too. Remember?

It's a term used to trigger the normie soccer mom's maternal instinct. It's just a con and most self-righteous stupid broads fall for it.

Letting women vote is a mistake.

Wow it's almost as if they can just bribe you guys to come straight to the US.

We don’t call them that. Disingenuous subversives do

well at least it doesn't have a wall

Jon Steward?

youtube.com/watch?v=lX0ws6y7p5g

>Leave America
>They go to Canada
Why don't they go fucking south?

Why is it Americans get pulled into this sort f rethoric anyways? Are you completely unable to have nuanced political discussions?
Pro-life/pro-choice, Constitutional right/anti-gun are two that pop into my head immediately.

Liberals call them Dreamers to get free votes from uneducated Illegals and indoctrinated Legals.

>those fucking tattoos

Yeah well women are allowed to vote now so

If we called them illegals, which they are, our current PC culture would throw a fit.

>Are you completely unable to have nuanced political discussions?
Devoid of emotion? No, people are too personally invested.

make it so

Because telling the truth is racist now. Rapists, cartel drug dealers and murderers might make people feel bad.

>Are you completely unable to have nuanced political discussions?
>Pro-life/pro-choice, Constitutional right/anti-gun

>Now excuse me while i intentionally bait in two conversational topics into the discussion hoping I'll be attacked for so i can claim i was right.

I forgive it here, this place is meant for doubles advocates in a doggy dog world.

The parties, left, right, etc. created primarily to divide the people, and pass blame.
Either side could do whatever they wanted, and simply blame the other party.
But today, 80% of Americans are waking up.
Realizing what is happening, at least to some degree.

They already do, even so called Libertarians
youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs

"The left" and their wannabe flag of the new world order

To linguistically prime retards and normies to think a certain way.

> the right isn't right.
> the left is right.
how new are you? stop watching my wifes son talks.

It has four walls, you retard

Why can't they work and live free where they were already at, around others that already speak their own language and follow their own culture? Are they dreaming of making the rest of the world a shithole like they're used to. Do they just want to share that wonderful life with the first world? Why can't white European people be dreamers too? Not really asking, I already know the answers.

>They tattoo their faces so you know they are criminals.

Still dumb americans can't tell the difference between them and a kid in school.

I'll make them into a flag and fly them from every tree and lightpost.