Fate/Apocrypha

Why don't we have any thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQGqEaG3ZOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's so bad there it isn't even worth talking about ironically.

Astolfo is my waifu

A FUCKING HOMUNCULUS

Why does it feel like the red team is vastly superior to the black team, both in terms of strength and designs?

Because the whole thing is rigged

I'm pretty sure every Grail War is rigged in some form or another.

t. rager

The only overwhelming advantage they have is Karna. Achilles is more manageable and otherwise Black had the better Saber, Archer, and Caster.

Why does Typemoon keep letting shit authors write fate novels? Can't they let good authors like Nisioisin to write it and incidentally kill every servants and masters and put a just end to the shitty franchise?

Maybe to make up for their masters being complete non-entities unlike in Black team. The Jew has a cool design, though.

They got Narita in for Strange Fake, he's pretty good.

Cutest

Did Mordred always used the same sword even back in her battle against Artoria?

People keep saying the Black Team is grossly overwhelmed by the Red Team but the Red Team Just lost their Berserker and the Read Team is so uncoordinated. The sheer teamwork of the Black Team alone is enough to beat any of the Reds even if there was an all out brawl. Thats my observation anyway but the red team could always end up winning because muh plot.

This discussion will probably get plagued with spoilers, but it felt like the Red Team just threw away their Berserker for no reason so it doesn't seem like a big loss.

From what is seen and said for now they didn't throw him away, Spartacus just mindlessly ran straight to their base and being reasonable sane people the reds didn't risk sending their servants to what might have been a slaughter and stopping Spartacus wasn't an option.

Berserker is still in this.

see

Who even gives a fuck about Black Team anymore. They all seem like a bunch of retards to me.
Fate/Strange Fake adaptation by Ufotable when?

Hey, Astolfo and Sieg are great.

>Sheer teamwork of the Black Team.
>Fatass just spent two fucking command spells on Sieg.
>Fatass couldn't even stop Sieg from fucking killing himself.
>They actually thought that 'saving Ruler' in an attempt to attain her bias was a good fucking plan.

Fatguy gets better eventually.

They are, but some of the Masters and what you could probably consider as the 'higher ups' essentially are just fucking awful. The homuncli siblings and their servants are alright but I'm almost sure that they'll be brushed aside anyway, because their objectives at the moment seem way too simple. Astolfo is based though. I wish he was on the better side.

Man, I sure hope so. Is there much more of an active role he can actually play without his servant though?

Was Spartacus the first samefag in history?

I have mixed feelings about Siegfried.I expect a lot of things from him and Karna, And i dont mean yaoi pictures.

>Karna's boypussy doesnt count
I believe it does in this current economy.

I didn't realize that lack of Gilgamesh would make fateshit so bland.

I just want some good pics with Shirou Kotomine and literally anyone.

>tfw started playing Fate GO today and got him

Kill yourself.

Sumanai...

It's true. Do they even have someone who could remotely act as a substitute for Gil in Apo? As in, someone with his general archetype and, well, 'wild-card' personality?

>started playing Fate GO
I'd congratulate you but fgo is the cancer that's killing Type-Moon right now.

They have Karna. The Red Faction could literally win in one night but for some reason they don't.

Karna?

For the same reason Gil could have won the entire fifth war by himself but didnt.
It would have been boring.

Maybe to some extent after he finds out what's going on with his master, but currently, he's just following orders loyally.

They literally mount an all-out attack on the Black Faction, and Karna pretty much gets overwhelmed by Vlad and his 20,000 stakes.

>I wish he was on the better side.
you need to calm down, soon he will be on the better side, Astolfo becomes MC's fuccboi in volume 3.

They want to get Semiramis' Noble Phantasm up and ready before they try to do exactly that.

I don't even play F/GO, I just save the fanart. Some nice new designs they've put out.

Doesn't Karna defeats single–handedly the final boss in EXTELLA? The one Nero had to (bullshit) powerup a lot to even face?

I just want to see Karna fight with no bullshit allowed.

youtube.com/watch?v=KQGqEaG3ZOw

>I'll make a case that the teamwork in Black team is absolute shit
>All the cases I list are just the same guy fucking up over and over, rather than teamwork issues.

Art looks familiar. Is it by the same guy that does Disgaea art?

Yup.

Apparently her costume gets skimpier as she levels up.

Except for when he decides to burn them all to ashes. His only limitation in this war is his lack of a good mana supply like the Black Faction has. This gets remedied by the end and he absolutely stomps.

The results of the fight are unknown, but Sefar is something Karna says even makes Kalki pale in comparison. Its an end of the world level event that nothing on Earth could beat. Which is why Gaia created a weapon specifically to beat it, that will show up when the world is in great danger.

Should be noted, only reason servants could even fight in Extella is because it was Lv1 Sefar who was just reborn. If it had any time to level up then it would have immediately grown beyond their ability to kill. Altera didn't want to be Sefar though, some part of her might have been holding back since as she was dying she gave a final word to hakuno.

Beasts, Sefar, and a few other things; servants can't fight them normally so they have to be knocked down to their lowest point in order for servants to have a chance at winning.

Can Servants fight TYPEs?

Probably not, unless they had some crazy plot buff like they did in CCC when they fought universal Kiara.

It's strongly implied that Karna succeeds due to his route's worldline being shown to continue, unlike most of the others that get pruned. Losing to Sefar would lead to the end of humanity, which leads to stagnation, which leads to a worldline getting pruned.

Gil and Saber might be the only ones. Possibly Enkidu as well depending on how much his Enuma Elish can power up.
Wouldn't give them good odds though.

I have to agree, some of the designs are damn nice. But some user yesterday showed me one of their designs for EMIYA and it ruined everything. Some designs are absolutely gorgeous and some are just god-awful.
Good teamwork means that everyone works well together. One guy fucking up means that there's a fault in the team as a whole.

HF has almost no Gil and it's great

Karna has the perfect weapon for killing Sefar (raw power with no concept that is still strong enough to kill gods), so he probably was successful.

They have a bunch of different artists for F/GO so some designs are certainly hit-or-miss. Post-Kiara EMIYA and Scheherazade are some of the misses.

>Reminder that Apocrypha is a story about the Counter Force's actor called Sieg trying to prevent Shirou Kotomi (Amakusa) from destroying the world.

I think I might start shipping these two.

Karna is cool

>not shipping Karna with literally everybody
Perfect husbando, perfect friend, perfect ally

Every entry in Fate boils down to a Catholic trying to destroy the world and the Pagan who stops it.

They get along well in each series, but its more like two housewives who get together to gossip, or old friends.

Karna is an autist who repels most people without realizing it, by saying the wrong thing, but Tamamo is a non serious person who greets him whenever she sees him. He says he enjoys this in mats. They're both Sun alignment.

End of her route in Extella she talks about meeting up with Karna who always tells her about new restaurants he tries, and she takes Hakuno to later.

>Catholic trying to destroy the world

Shirou is trying to save it.

Not Fate/Extra, CCC, Extella, or even GO

The funny thing is that anons saying that they read the source material dont even know it.

>Higashide and Sakurai are hampered by the fact that they have to wank their pet characters
>Narita is held back by being cockblocked by Nasu when he wants to used the entirety of the Nasuverse and not just the Fate part to its full potential

Let me see if I have Fate/Extella's Karna story right.
>Karna wakes up one morning and decides he will solve all the problems
>There is a lengthy intermission during which some fighting occurs
>By the end of this intermission the problems are implied to all be solved

Karna's an all around great guy who just has a really bad habit of saying one thing too few while thinking he's saying one thing too many. I like how his development in CCC actually shows through in Extella.

>amakusafags and his headcanons
he hates it

Karna thinks highly of Tamamo because in CCC he saw through her and realised she was a good person behind the mask she wears. Karna also doesn't like Nero and hates Nameless.

Pretty much. Karna's route is about him deciding that enough is enough and he goes and solves ALL OF THE PROBLEMS singlehandedly. He goes an soloes the other two armies and it's implied that he defeats Sefar. Being Karna with even a somewhat decent amount of mana and access to even one of his NPs is like being Gilgamesh who has decided to go win Stay Night in one night.

Hero of Charity stronk.

>Extella is the story of a war between different servant factions
>He joined Tamamo's faction because she asked him to, they get along well, and he's a good judge of character.
>Events in the background mostly proceeded as normal, with Caster losing ground to Altera, but this caused her to snap out of her Harlot mode earlier on and return to her old self.
>Because of this Karna took over the main fighting for his team, and took over beating Altera
>He beats Altera but this causes the apoclypse to awaken
>He decides to fight it as well
>His route ends with a light indicating his world-line going on far past the end, indicating the world lives at least.

If he lived, then the ending probably played out the same as Tamamo's, with her building a peaceful society within SERAPH where everyone can live how they want, and set up shops. She gave up being Ruler to just be a housewife.

what? he is catholic?

I think it's great that Karna's autism only makes it possible to solve problems in one of two ways. Either a.) give someone a really harsh but accurate assessment of themselves or, more commonly b.) hit shit really fucking hard

Welcome to any Apo-related topic. Where 99,99% the opinions are complete shit and very uninformed.

yep

I agree Sieg is a very good character XD

>hates Nameless.
why does everyone hate the redman?

Because they have justice, user.

Karna believes he's retarded for clinging to his hipocrytical ideal.

It's his lot in life.

something about how his not really genuine and shit like that

>emoticon
get out

Gil a shit

>they have justice

Poor Fran

Does Arthuria's MHX costume in Extella allows you to use Dun Stallion and Starburst Stream? Cuz I ain't gonna buy Extella if it's only for cosmetic

It's all good. Her master will make her shine.

Please user, Soda-kun 2.0 a shit

Please do not insult Demiya. He had a hard life.

>Caules
>shit

El Mello anime adaptation when? I want some comfy mage adventures without any Servants for once.

What the fuck is ruler class?