Is there a chance this could backfire on (((them)))?

If blacks radicalize too much it can backfire like it did for them the late 60's early 70's.

Too much radicalism and blacks will start trying to tear down the system like they did in with the BPP. A revolution that isn't monitored, steered, and controlled can be dangerous for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's altready starting to:
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities

This movie can either pander to black people in the same way media in general has for 30 years at this point, or reveal that the "pan-African experience" is purely an American construction and doesn't exist in Africa, where ethnic groups have been finding excuses to butcher and enslave eachother for hundreds of years.

My money's on the former. Either way, it has to end with BP leaving his country behind to become one of the Avengers.

We should be using this movie to introduce the idea of a black ethnostate into the mainstream culture. Fuckin pay them to leave if we have to

They’re trying as hard as possible to keep black people from becoming redpilled. American Popular culture heavily imitates black culture. What would happen if the culture became cognizant of their controllers?

Its already backfiring just due to the preemptive defense campaign rather than having a hype machine.
Least that's how i see it

I live in uptown NYC and can assure you that if ((they)) realize what the general attitude is becoming that they will be trying to stamp it out. 5/10 folks I speak to (am a whitey muhself) are very red pilled on illegals and mexicans and as the current generation is getting more higher paying jobs they see above the bull shit. The other half only confuse white people for jews, but the sentiment is the same.

This is going to be a good 5 years laddies.

I agree with this, user. Also the whole petition and operation blackfire thing doesn't help either.

probably why the FBI worked to crush the marxist BPP but did nothing to stop the rise of marxist feminism

Ms. Magazine came out of nowhere and suddenly was *everywhere* in the 70's.

>mfw this was made by trolls

No, the initial petition was made by a black SJW a month ago. We just jumped on board.

#CreateBlackHistory: Celebrating Black History Month

KEK

6000 signatures already the amount has nearly doubled within 24 hours.

> Tfw people call it Marvels first black superhero movie.
> Tfw you remember pic related

Well, that one was good.

look at china and south korea,china banned the fkn thing and SK sold only for 15k $

we wuz deus ex n sheeet

Can this be made to happen in serious numbers. I would contribute considerable funds to make it happen.

a much better role model. Go out and kill "vampires"

Just a reminder,
they are targeting "The Right" in an upcoming movie!

Say what you want, but that was a good movie.

My solution? Give blacks an ethno-state and make them all move there.

Ask him why niggers have the lowest iq's, commit the most crime out of all races and are generally lazy and a burden to the workforce.

i'm joking around, i love those movies

blade was better
and there was no politics involved
simpler times

well... technically he isn't human

shieeet, we wuz vampa-ahz, mang
but seriously, this movie and the first sequel were bretty good