>Asian women will save the white race

Mfw Sup Forums weebs actually believe this lol.

not his kids
sage

>by giving birth to weird looking hapas who have a shit ton of mental defects because their white dad was a beta who couldn't get an aryan so he had to nut in some deranged chink whose greatest desire in life is to become assimilated into the white race

lel

This is too real for /pol

What's the argument her OP?

Boobs are weakly inherited.

only kikes push this shit
Sup Forums does not condone any form of race mixing

They look nice

Esp fake ones on viet hookers.

Serious question
Who's the wife?

>Azns are traditions and beautiful, white women are roasties

>mfw OP will never get the chance to reproduce anyways so it doesn't matter what he thinks

I WANT TO FUCK THE MOMMY

Asian women are largely traitorous whores

white men that breed with them are absolutely no better if not worse

There is no proof that happas have mental defects.

nice tits !

>giving a shit about the race that invented communism and transgender 8 year olds

baka

Kiana Kim, currently golddigging on Pete Rose.

To be fair, that guy's genetics are complete crap.

If the daughter on the left was some blonde hared, corn fed, refrigerator shaped, white girl with her father's build, I wouldn't even touch her.

I'd say he actually improved his genetics.

Well a beta white dude with a self-hating Asian female.
Its just common sense to think that.

This.

Meanwhile I'm fucking my asian wife enjoying the time of my life while you're sitting here whining about muh white race. I wonder who's the sad one.

ALL women are like that, guys. Go MGTOW and resist the marriage-and-divorce jew

>MGTOW
>memeflag

>woman

Tia is my waifu

plastic af

There is literally nothing wrong with taking a shit in the gene pool, the globalists asked for it.

Not sure what your point is OP but I've nailed several Asian chicks and they are primo

haha thailand import, döda dig sj jävla neger

I like to cum in Asian pussy.

digits speak the truth. the stereo type of asian women being loyal and traditional is a lie thats been served to you in order to have you do their bidding. gas the gooks read books now

fpbp

White people of Jewish origin invented communism

>muh dick
Kill yourselves race traitors. You’re the reason the white race is dying, just for some sushi fish pussy. Disappointing.

>what Lars fantasizes about while his mom's in the next room getting plowed by ahmed and ali

I knew it.
>t.half asian
I do luv skaning the bitches and slappin the hoes in my daddies porsche.

Same here. They are seriously great to fuck, tight, sexy, flexible, cute and excitable. I have never fucked an ugly Asian girl so im sort of biased. I am hapa. many on /pop/ see me as an abomination, but they also prefer to be celibate. But don't worry, I'm not actively destroying your white race, since I prefer mixed girls myself. Stick to my own.

What about an asian man with a white woman. I live in a 99% white country, so most of the girls that had shown interest in me were white (usually blonde!

How about you step it up and have 5 white kids for every one of my hapas?

>Sulkowicz
>Guzman

>shit that doesn't happen in real life

I live in the bay area. One of the most socially progressive places in America, even then, white girls stay far faaar away from asian dudes. lol. I've said blatantly racist shit about asians and it pretty much always elicits laughter and agreement from white bitches.. and these aren't some midwest bible white girls, these are college educated, valley girls who post up liberal memes on social media

You just gotta have strong DNA, pussy

Nobody believes this. The people shilling for azn gfs don't give a shit about the white race.

absolutely pathetic

i expected nothing less desu