Come across a genie and your first wish is to save the white race

Come across a genie and your first wish is to save the white race
> your wish is my command master but first you must tell me how

How do you respond?

DElete this

>kill every non-white
>kill every left-leaning person
>give a miscarriage to every woman who's carrying a future left-leaning person from here till the end of times

Turn everyone white

so essentially you're left with like six villages in Scottish Highlands?

Start by nuking Britain

And become a chink? No thanks

>remove kebab
>remove juden
>remove gommies

Rest will sort itself out

History being re written by commie scientists?

One is good enough, six would be a huge success

Make everyone European.

Now it doesnt matter any more. All those refugees are just your friendly neighbors now.

They literally found the nigger gene

Wouldn't this result in a cascade effect where eventually only anarcho-primitivists would be born?

Give me the power to grant my own wishes, and I'll show you
/thread

lies,blacks dont have neanderthall dna cheddar man has it

also the scientist who found it was a jew

Kill everyone that does not have white skin.

I wish for all unlimited wishes.

Right thinking isn't anarchist, but definitely anti progress, but I honestly can't see how that would be a bad thing.
>has women sexual liberation (condoms, vibrators, abortions) helped?
>has women's economical independence (anti discrimination laws, suffragettes) helped?
>has radio helped?
>has television helped?
>has internet helped?

>Some trumped up Jewish based bollock

>Yeah this black he has blue eyes goy! They've always been here

>Well they were missing certain genes which are linked to white pigmentation

What Dr Shekelstein doesn't tell you is some nips and asians also lack these markers and yet aren't Kangz.

>10,000 years ago
>Ice age
>What is vitamin D

I respond the exact same way Liberty Prime would respond.
>INITIATING DIRECTIVE 7-3-9-5: DESTROY ALL COMMUNISTS

please provide to me the technical details for the construction of a battery that can be mass produced with a 100x energy density than anything in current production with 1/100th the production cost also requiring nothing more than materials I could find online for less than 1000$ in total to construct $100000 worth in energy storage using this method.

>Wisp me away to a realm where I am God so I will not upset the balance of this world.

Civilization itself was considered progress at one point. There were those who wanted to remain hunter-gathers and those who wanted to settle down to grow crops.

Honestly. Why waste a wish on that when you can have immortality, eternal youth, etc.?

Agriculture in the long run is objectively favorable to hunting.
Are you gonna tell me those who preferred stone castles instead of wood ones were the liberal ones of that time?

Because it's not all about you, snowflake

Enjoy getting assassinated by OPEC

This is the previous reconstruction and his direct descendant who turned out to be living in the same area..

They look alike don't they?? Hmmmm

My ideal world.

White race can't die if you're immortal baka

But it is, the only reason anyone does anything is for themselves.

Wasting a wish on something that is of no tangible benefit to you is pointless.

I'm okay with that. I would be sure to have a deadman's switch on it and be sure they knew. I would only sell to the US and never outright to foreign countries anyway. Push for heavy monitoring on any exports of it and sales via retail channels. at the very least have it taxed higher than anyone would bother with. I have a feeling MIC would be on my side if they would hear me out. Better to have me only helping our side out than for me to blab it to the whole fucking world if they kill me.