Q MENTIONED BY A CALLER ON RUSH LIMBAUGH SHOW

Q MENTIONED BY A CALLER ON RUSH LIMBAUGH SHOW

MILLIONS OF NORMIES JUST LEANRED ABOUT Q

THE FIRE RISES

BUMP. My jaw dropped

Rush was hesitant as a mf.

As he should be. I'll have to listen to it later. The only news that reports on Q is Infowars. I'm half-convinced Q is an Infowars LARP.

checked

Q is likely a LARP, but a LARP that serves us well

I've been asked if I've heard about 'cuenon' by a couple conspiracy minded boomers in my life, They're being roped into OUR narrative

Just my two cents

Q predicted this larp

Oy vey goyim its just a boomer larp hurr durr

>Just my two cents
You mean 0.002c

I N Y O U R A C C O U N T
N
Y
O
U
R.A
C
C
O
U
N
T

>>>>>>DePoSiTeD

Geez. Of course the catalog floods with eleventy-dozen other Q threads. Welp, let's see if there is a major happening today. The phone call might have been a plant to flood the board and make this place impossible.

This was my thread. :(

Sick burn bruh

Millions of normies just learned about Sup Forums. I am surprised our servers are still up. We are going to get slammed with boomer faggits.

This.....

>Listening to Rush Limbaugh

I honestly think it's a psychological operation by white hats to spread information, converge isolated yet similar minds, and get people analyzing

Yesterday Q told one of my buddies at the local VFW to listen to rush tomorrow. I can't believe he actually predicted this!?

ID'S HABBENIG!!!!

I was there for the first Q threads. Absolutely none of the predictions came to fruition. I can't believe this shit still has any legitimacy

A skitzophrenic mutt retard.

They will go shit up firetireschan

>boomers
Wow. What a great ally. The lazy fat retards incapable of doing anything whatsoever and believe niggers and kikes can be le based. Can't wait to have those faggots on "Our" OUR our OuR oUR narrative.

Fuck off back to your colony subreddit you fat retard

>They're being roped into OUR narrative

.02 deposited

This is Q, enjoy.

Good. It's about time. Rush is full of shit sometimes, too. Too much he speaks in vast generalizations. But it's a start.

caller's hypothesis was Flynn is Q, kek.

Say what you want, Q is red pilling boomers and gen x'ers

You’re an idiot who can’t read between the lines. Much of what he has said has happened. He just doesn’t say it directly.

Not a shill, kind sir. Q said the intelligence agencies were being raided by the military. Then he said Trump would say "the storm is upon us". Sorry, that didn't happen.

>italians
get off the board you half nigger.

>Gore folder loaded and ready to engage
I went to see how bad it was at infinity and fuc it's bad! It's a hoard of oldfucks calling each other fags, responding with "reeeeeeee" to everything, and 99% of posts have no sauce. I needed to return to my safe space

Still don't know who Q is
can you spell it out for me in 10 words or less since I'm a fucking retard?

A LARP that went mainstream

Lmao. Like what? None of the LARPs that I've seen have predicted ANYTHING. FBI user, white house user, high level insider, mega user, etc.

100% chance you do

>Just makeup a new reality where this retarded faggot is right
100% of Q-faggots are mutts.
100% of mutts are low IQ mixed race retards
Coincidence?

They might pick some of it up passively, but that LARPfag never mentions Jewish interests or any real redpills about race. It's just tin foil crap.

boomers WILL be gassed

qcodefag.github.io
This is the Q "prophecy" list

At least boomers and X know what fucking gender they are, young ass faggot pastanigger.

how are you today Q?

PDanon predicted this.