What does Sup Forums do for fun?

What does Sup Forums do for fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPncw2vhiMg
youtube.com/channel/UCX3eufnI7A2I7IkKHZn8KSQ
youtube.com/user/Painless360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Breed horses, poultry, hunting

Woodworking, cooking, reloading/shooting.

Freelance dog catching

Moist nugget faggot

I have been investing alot of time into Warframe. Im a college student, I used to be the embodiment of /diy/ and would build things all the time. But ever since I came to college (junior now), I have lost all motivation, all creativity, and I also lost alot of my social ability. I dont even know what to do for fun anymore.

fuck off, Rifle is fine

Spend time with my kids

Play PC games

Save pictures of cute anime girls on a Slovenian metalworking BBS.

shit post, smoke dope and play vidya. your usual degenerate

Something similar. Also I like to read, play the vidya, cook, I'm trying out brewing right now, and whatever strikes my fancy.

If its the gun he can get, its the gun he can get.

Play guitar, listen to music, riding my bicycle

This. That's a cute butterfly.

rubbing my cock

>Warframe
>everybody speedrunning every mission and all theres left to do once you have the mods you need is farming prime bits

I don't have fun. I drink, clean and oil my guns, and brood about how miserable I am.

>What does Sup Forums do for fun?
I don't. I probably should.

I am a warframe jew. I farm all the new primes and sell them for plat. Then I use the plat to buy cosmetics

>fun
what's that?

I also run or workout

Thanks dude.
Thats a pretty cute fusion reactor.

i disliked trading so much i didnt spend any plat on cosmetics ever. my frames always looked ugly since i didnt buy the better colours either

get a real hobby fpv

Read books, draw pictures, write programs, practice my German, go to concerts, exercise, play vidya

Then I get drunk alone on weekends and shitpost on Sup Forums

More like:
>Hey look what I do for fun!

Nigger. Go post your virtue signaling on facebook, faggot.

post bow pls

I make Canadians cry on the internet.

They are really soft pussies, and anything will make them cry.

>stand up comedy
>volleyball league
>write

horticulture, make music, play vidya, teach my dogs to do silly shit
highly recommend all 4

>tfw post reminded me i'm a portuguese diaspora

>shooting me in the achilles
MY ONLY WEAKNESS

>read history/philosophy/other non-fiction
>lift weights and box
>play pc games
>occasionally write politics blogs
>photography

Redpilled, having fun? Pathetic

What do you think I do?

Hiking, shooting (guns and photos), movies and video games, fucking around on Sup Forums and /k/

a-andy?

Draw. Write. In the summer go and shoot.

make honeypot threads on a somalian cat exportation bbs

Carpentry work, moneymaking (spare time moneymaking, not work related), and I'm currently trying to learn how to make different kinds of food that my grandma used to make. It's so goddamn delicious, but I'm nowhere close to getting there, but I'm trying. I try to learn new stuff everywhere. If I'm working at a house, I'll watch the plumber and see what he's doing, or the electrician. I don't hover over their heads, but I catch what they're doing. I sometimes borrow my friends staffordshire dog and go on trips just to see the beautiful land. She's the thoughest little dog, pure muscle, so she can go everywhere, and she's extremely kind, never barks, doesn't eat anything scary if unless you say "it's ok". Other than that, I use my time on places like these, Imgur (even tho it's one of the worst places on the internet if you include the jew tricks), news sites and I gamble a lot on casions. I've won about 180 000 us dollars up until now, so I'm doing good. I'm thinking about quitting now whiled I'm ahead. When it's summer, me and my friends gather (we're in our 30's), and go everywhere. Svolvær, Tromso, Lofoten, anywhere. We grab something to drink and go on the yacht, sometimes with no plan, sometimes we go to an island without houses and stay there for awhile. Our female friends love to skinnydip on places like that, so we get something nice to look at while we grab a joint or beer w/e. We talk about old times, grill some meat and just look at the scenery. We also go to concerts, my friends were musicians and still are. We've mostly gone to metal concerts, but we've seen lots of others like electronica, punk, etc.

Please make a glorious shitpost before you shoot up a mosque for the lolz

art and other gay shit like writing and reading

pic related

Only on the weekends.

I really like the color and its very smoth yet energetic when shooting

Who is that

a jew from a movie

>thinking we have fun

Prepare...

Sounds like you'd like to be able to do this...now a new goal

Between hobbies at the moment. Beat Shadow of War, I enjoyed the game so much but finishing it made me feel like I am done with video games. I was thinking maybe getting into motorcycles, I like driving fast and feeling the wind rush past.

nelly furtado?

fashion frame is the endgame though

I like to shoot niggers in the head with my AR15.

what does Sup Forums think of this lower? thinking about getting it

I need to start having fun again, it has been a rocky few months. I over did it on the liquid jew version of fun for a long time and it started to kill my motivation to do the things I use to love.
I still play banjo, walk around, read, listen to music.
Started writing a bit, and I might get back into drawing.

How do you get into drone building?

thx, how much did you pay for all your equipment?

Best bird.

punisher/10

The only true alt-right hobby is reading anime.

meh, it didnt appeal to me. i was just messing around with builds like a summoner nekros and stomp rhino until i started login in, staring at the screen and logging off before i just unninstalled it

Truffle hunting in the mountains.

cringe/10
go retro or die

Are you me??

>investing time
A poor choice of words user; you know you're just wasting time. Maybe getting some physical exercise will help lift you out of your current funk. Good luck.

what about just the lower? minus the punisher shit

Watch and follow American politics.

mount a speaker to it so that for every trigger pull, a recording of your voice saying "you're fucked" plays

Read, street racing, recite the word of God

spikes makes decent stuff. The whole punisher kick just seems like edgy teenager bullshit.

>Jamal's cock

Programming, chess, making shit. Right now I'm watching the stock market close. long tech.

Yeah it was a poor choice of words. Probably the result of my subconscious trying to justify my wasting time.

yea that's why I'm kinda on the fence about it. I think the lower looks cool but I don't want to come off as a tryhard edgelord

gay af

I drive.

just get a cheap Aero lower. if you want to spend alot of money but get the best, then get a knights armament lower

I'll try to make sure my manifesto makes for good reading.

>come off as a tryhard edgelord
>puts a skull on his rifle
Yeah, you picked it.

its a bit of a learning curve check out drone stuff on youtube first but you can learn the basics of flying on a $100 toy first
youtube.com/watch?v=FPncw2vhiMg
youtube.com/channel/UCX3eufnI7A2I7IkKHZn8KSQ
youtube.com/user/Painless360

>>>/facebook/

just looked up knights armament. why the hell do they cost 800 bucks?

ONTARIO
N
T
A
R
I
O

I really dont have fun anymore, I've lost interest in all my old hobbies and have been reduced to fapping and video games
i dont even work so i spend most of the day doing absolutely nothing, it's the worst existence

Why did the AR have to be the meme platform that all the kids want to buy?

because they are the best, and because people will pay $800 for their stuff. also they have a cool rollmark

Masturbate.

disappear gangbangers

because you can build one for $400 right now

I' m an adult, I don't do "fun". Every single pursuit I have is done to make more capital. When I'm not at work I'm either working my side job, learning a new skill or language or working out. I do not drink, I do not do drugs, I do not go out and party, I do not play video games, I have zero friends. Every single minute I'm not sleeping is me being driven to make more money. And that is why when we're both 30 I will be miles ahead compared to yourself.

Drugs, Sex, and lots of waiting.

Walk through the city centre.
There's a harp-lady with a beautiful voice once in a while, calms the nerves.

thats why you need to come on an anonymous Croatian fish frying forum to brag about how much better you are than the rest of us

>i am ugly and unlikable
>i am uncreative and greedy
>i am low iq and easily entertained by mindless tasks

Never once did I say I was better, that's just you insecurity coming out. Want to try again big shot?

I also fight with my rotts, its good exercise

>Never once did I say I was better
>And that is why when we're both 30 I will be miles ahead compared to yourself.

I trade currencies on a forex account. Made about 300 truck driving and 1200 trading simultaneously.