More like this, please

>more like this, please.

thread theme drawings of happy (white) families.

>Hunting Deer with a shotgun and then putting it on the roof of your pickup

I’m curious who painted that ?

Looking forward the kid has autism or multiple DUI. Also nobody wants the family farm. All kids want to move to the city.

Shotgun hunting deer? The absolute madman

Nice, Hans.

>google image nuclear family
>they are all mixed

Bo Bartlett

Thank you

>"Bo Bartlett is an American realist with a modernist vision. His paintings are well within the tradition of American realism as defined by artists such as Thomas Eakins and Andrew Wyeth. Like these artists, Bartlett looks at America’s heart—its land and its people—and describes the beauty he finds in everyday life. His paintings celebrate the underlying epic nature of the commonplace and the personal significance of the extraordinary.
>"Bartlett was educated at the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, where realist principles must be grasped before modernist ventures are encouraged. He pushes the boundaries of the realist tradition with his multilayered imagery. Life, death, passage, memory, and confrontation coexist easily in his world. Family and friends are the cast of characters that appear in his dreamlike narrative works. Although the scenes are set around his childhood home in Georgia, his island summer home in Maine, his home in Pennsylvania or the surroundings of his studio and residence in Washington state, they represent a deeper, mythical concept of the archetypal, universal home."

Have to in certain states, such as IL.

Why would you not use the bed?

You know that rifled shotguns exist right? They are used to fire slugs, mainly for deer hunting.
The only stupid thing in the picture is not using the bed.

Thank you, I had been wondering who this was. Has some really good stuff.

hi power

This is now a Bo Bartlett thread.

Now lets put it into an american context

get out. also, if you are the same southern invader that was posting the mantis-on-tit stuff yesterday i'm going to find you.

>hmm this thread is going a little too well for my liking

they must not cross our borders.

not a painting, but still some nice vibes

>Choosing negros over hot latinas

What a dumbass. Anyone who's ever lived anywhere near the plains knows you dont cut down the few trees that will grow. Mebe he shot the deer for grazing too much...

They look canadian

Is that dog or a lamb

The purest whitest digits

i've dismissed both options and gone for the patricians choice.

>includes some strange adult male standing next to the mother and behind her children
>an extremely unusual choice for this type of composition

bump

I want to live like in these pictures, but with feminism.

So basically taking all the pictures in this thread and doing this to them?

explain what you mean by this.

Ah yes, the only way for a child to grow up with both parents is to be white.

I think he means he want to be fucked by a fat chick with a strap on.

>
>
>
Please keep this thread alive, I have a 2hr car ride to make and want to keep it rollin.

I'll try.

The chances of this thread surviving are pretty slim. I mean, I bet Chad Bennington is more lively than this thread.

top lel

>I can't google Bo Bartlett

AAHHHHHHHH A BLACK PERSON

This is sooo difficult

I can’t achieve this though, no matter how hard I try

Oh shit this guy is based

Wrong pic

Looks underage. Reported.

you sound underage

JIDF behind a Nazi flag?

JFK?

No one wants your goblin race here jose

It's representative of the American idealism that JFK embodied. Everyone wanted to be like him, and these pictures are representative of that time period, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's meant to be him.

These pics are a little jewy but this is what Hollywood used to be like

S good thread on Sup Forums for a change reminds me of this

Thanks never heard of this artist before but I really like it.

We live in a world where people adore Andy Warhol without ever having heard of David Hockney. It's so sad

>el goblino

Are bunch of trees cool with y`all?

I really like these, never even knew about warhol.

I like it, reminds me of where I grew up

This captcha is so fucking gay. There has to be a better way

Yeah Bo Bartlet which I'd never heard of until today reminds me of some of David Hockney's stuff. Thanks for introducing him to me I'll definitely look him up.

>mfw i perceive all the psychological operations effective against white society

He's got a whole website I downloaded his pictures off of, nice to look at when you have free time/no cell service

Never heard of buckshot lol? Jesus, people

Please don't post shitty vaporwave in this thread. The original painting is far nicer
I love the colors in this one

I'm proud to have Polish blood in my veins

>PDA (Public display of affection
>Baseball hat
>women wearing jeans, mens clothing
This picture is degenerate and disgusting as fuck. Fuck you for supporting this

That guy has a small head relative to his body which i believe is a sign of weakness. The wife is also ugly

>Wife with short hair
Degenerate

>Please don't post shitty vaporwave in this thread. The original painting is far nicer

And it doesnt help that these vaporware faggots add satanic symbolism.

Paintings are shitty and boring unless they have at least a futuristic tone or are vapourwave.