"HUURRR SURRENDER MONKEYS"

Meanwhile in 'Murica

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa2/status/962868810091937792
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_Charles_Louis_de_Lasalle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are they so sorry, what did they do?

Sadly, this is Britain.

Please nuke us.

stupid surrender monkey

That doesn't look like America. The street sign and road markings look european.

They are sorry for being a disgrace for the white race. Even though i think they should just take the bullet.

Yeah, that's American, totally isn't local to me.

Toppest of keks, get fucked froggy

Can't, we save it for Marseille cleaning.

that happened in cucked Briton, ali

You say that, but that's not an american street sign.

these whites get the rope first

THIS is in America. Based Samoan takes on Antifa and sends them home crying.

twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa2/status/962868810091937792

New York City is whiter than Paris and London.

thats just not true

ya I don't believe that

this is why we need to purify the white race

Is it?

God damn. Britain was one of the single-most influential global forces in ending slavery. Even while fighting Napoleon you guys kept at least some of your ships along Africa to stop the slave trade.

White brits should look at their history as one of the single best examples of behavior that they should not be sorry for. Pretty much no one has ever done or sacrificed more to end slavery in the world.

Bump because you are mad

If it were a shitpost mocking any African, Southeast Asian or Latin American country you wouldn't be crying WAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAH SHIIIIILLS SHIIIILS

no but it is (((whiter)))

Came here to post this. That's England

wanting to fix the white race and physically remove the problems weighing us down is a bad thing?

Only for Americans who don't know history. France was a fucking monstrous power since the 800s, WWII was the only exception to them being pussies militarily.

Also, a reminder that the most badass man to ever ride a horse into battle was French:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_Charles_Louis_de_Lasalle

>Jew york
>biggest jewish population in the world
>white

Another D&C shill thread

IdPol is for fags, we are all goyim in the eyes of the economic elites

You honestly think virtue-signalling leftist faggots have anything other than a superficial knowledge of (((history)))? Lad, pls.

>Another D&C shill thread
I just took it as bants, honestly. All european groups are the same family, and we're in the same sinking boat.

did they start eating soy and turn into faggots?

This

Honestly all of Western Europe has. French catch shit for being pussies but look at Swedes/Germans/UK. All spineless. As for WWII, they simply didn't want to lose another entire generation of their young men in a horrific war which is why they gave up so early. If only Churchill wasn't an absolute war monger.