We're heading towards WW3 and nobody gives a fuck

We're heading towards WW3 and nobody gives a fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_begin_bombing_in_five_minutes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why should they no one have a fuck the first 2 times.

Rome wasn't burned in one day.

Not much we can do besides bitching.

No one gave a fuck*

Proofs?

My portfolio would shoot to the moon in a world war.
Bring it on.

kek

But anyway, a global war and a proper nuking is what the world needs to fix itself.

Go to bed, sonny

Because WW3 will be a good thing

It could help fix a lot of problems if it's bad enough.

I give a fuck.
I can't wait.

>tens of millions of whites die
>good

If you care even remotely about vaguely first-world living conditions you'll start learning Mandarin.
Yes, China is a shithole but it's not as much of a shithole as the West is about to be.

i do give a fuck we are not going fast enough

It’s fucking 11 am where I live. No

We have been heading towards WW3 since WW2.
And after WW3 we will be heading for WW4.

you're answering to a spic...

All the libtards, weaklings, faggots and race traitors will die. Yes, this is good.

Good. Let it burn.

Well the good news is that we will win. The bad news is that some of us won't be here when that happens.

whats going on?

Why are you even fucking here on this board you little bitch? Do you not realize we not only don’t give a fuck but actively wish for it? A Great War is the only thing that can save us. This world is empty. We have no higher purpose. A Great War in this age would provide not only a sense of purpose, but would result in an arms race that will bring us to the stars. Fucking bring it.

Why?

No actually it will be the military aged physically fit right wingers. If you look at the stats, something like 95% of combat arms in the military is white conservatives. The liberals will skip out on the war just like WW2 and Vietnam and Iraq, leaving the good white genes to die in kike wars again.

We've been through worse already, pre-internet even.

> we begin bombing in five minutes

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_begin_bombing_in_five_minutes

>nobody gives a fuck.

Im excited for it

Bring it on

>a thousand non-Whites die for every White
As is tradition

the syria shit
you faggots killed a bunch of russians on russian territory

who is pic?

What a stupid thing to say.

think its a bad time to move to hawaii?

>"this kind of behavior is incompatible with the great responsibility borne by heads of nuclear states for the destinies of their own people and mankind".

America in a nutshell.

>phoneposting
>memeflag

kill yourself

oh shit Austria bro

Also the politics of the grunts really doesn’t matter they will just follow their cuck officers to their death.

See: the American civil war

stay mad kid

What makes you say we are headed towards WWIII?

faggot phoneposters

Ciara
Cute grill from /r9k/ who apparently also has mental issues.

Only people like you. Those like me(most like me, some will die obviously) won’t. Accept this or do something about being such a pussy.

That's because there's nothing to do give a fuck about.
Besides, my Kingdom is not of this earth.

good, lets move on with the timeline TPTB, im getting bored

Good.
Finally I can kill and die.

Jfc I hope you get domed in the first day. Such faggotry.

Nope, ww3 won’t be another Iraq or Vietnam, it will be an actual war. China or Iran or Russia or whoever the kikes draft us to fight will not be some bullshit occupation where IEDs have the most casualties like Iraq or afghan

We've been heading towards WW3 since the exact second WW2 ended, why should we give any shits? Still waiting on that sweet nuclear armageddon guys.

Is the USA still around? Is the USSR?

Yippie ki yi yay motherfucker.

>killing off the white gene pool is good guys!

Right wingers will all die in ww3 and the leftists will survive because leftists have asthma and allergies and aren’t eligible for service

It can't get here soon enough

A world war means TOTAL war. The heaviest casualties will be civilians. Libtards will get buried when their cities are bombed to burning rubble. There will be no hiding from the front because the front will be everywhere.

a future WITHOUT W W 3 actually seems more bleak and depressing than anything else...

WW3 would be over in an evening. None of you faggots would even survive long enough to even be drafted

Some of us are just here for the show

Yeah you already said that and I still don’t give a fuck because you’re wrong. Being such a pussy, you will die early in the war and won’t get to see what good it brings. You are undeserving of such a future. Massive technological advancement, space exploration, etc. Humanity is stagnant. This will be good.

you can just say cute girl from /r9k/

that's because people keep saying that and then nothing happens

Humanity, so stagnant. We need the arms race only WW3 can bring.

>We're heading towards WW3 and nobody gives a fuck.
That's why we're headed towards WW3

>We're heading towards WW3 and nobody gives a fuck.

Does this mean "The Day of the Rope" is almost here!!!

/biz/ detected

I'll be fine as long as I'm wasted as fuck

The screechings of the Ziodogs and their anglo warpigs will be glorious music in every righteous' man's ear.

Comfy to the end.

WW3 with who? North Korea? Russia? LOLOLOL we would beat their asses.

I hope mexico joins up and the chinese/americans just nuke the fuck up of this shithole country (if they could nuke entire latinamerica that would be preferable)

>literally almost all draft dodgers in congress are republican including your shit president

Don't kid yourself, lowering the human population makes things worse instead of better. "Overpopulation" is the most horribly pernicious lie the environmentalists ever conned us into, even more than "anthropogenic global warming."

You fail to see that we were headed to ww3 since the end of ww2

I give a fuck, but no one will help me gas the fucking kikes, not even the pakis

You niggers can't even speak proper english, how do you hope the fight a war.

I will enjoy your guts all over the floor

yea because it worked so well the last two times

fucking imbecile

>yea because it worked so well the last two times

Third time is a charm!

War is inevitable, world war doubly so. To extend the peace, you must keep yourself ready for war, because war is an opportunistic predator, and will not strike unless it thinks you're too weak to defend yourself.

Thank God, he'd have been wasted on the battlefield. Fuck the draft and fuck anyone who tries to shame a man into fighting for someone else's interests.

I say, a nice big war would do us some good.

Good i will die last and be happy to know all you faggots are dead and being reborn as bacteira and i will find you and cum on you.

They were asking for it

Digits confirmed, we live in the end times all the time.

As long as there are Jews, there will be world war.

>implying the chinks wont just form an ethnostate and genocide us when were weak
>implying there will be anywhere else in the world europeans could live in peacefully

Pretty much this. Collateral damage and all that.

The edgy teen is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a retard, emo, faggot, suicidal attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a edgelord and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>Voted edgiest post by Kids Choice Awards

>flag