Now that the dust has settled, what did you guys really think about flip flappers?

Now that the dust has settled, what did you guys really think about flip flappers?

Cockona.

I loved her big eyes, long hair, and that meme tongue, and that's all enough.

muh alzheimers

The dust hasn't settled yet.

Still love it

I liked it a whole lot.

Now that the dust has settled how did you feel about ding dongers?

boring as fuck
they should have killed all the character excluding Papika and maybe something good would have come out

does anyone else have a gaping hole in their heart where weekly flipflapping used to be? when does the healing start?

From bad to worse
Anyone who thought it was any good from the start is a delusional /u/fag or sakugatard who can't discern the obvious signs of collapse.

Reminds of the horrible ayyys of the 90s

It's great, and anyone who says otherwise is delusional at best

I would watch a /y/ version of Flip Flappers called Ding Dongers.

The answers stay the same regardless of how long you wait, your shitty show is still shit.

8 episodes of fun creative adventure, murdered by awful melodrama and a decline in creativity and animation quality in the finale.

Disappointing. They had their priorities in the wrong place.

really fun show, great animation, fell flat in it's last few episodes which led me to give it a final score lower than i hoped.

>sakugatard

You're putting down people who appreciate visual quality in and from of entertainment that is sold on it's visual story telling? I hope you go blind one day and that slowly pushes you to suicide. You don't deserve the blessing of sight.

10/10 until PLOT happened

yeah, wonderful backgrounds and watching the world through the characters eyes was fun, then shit got weird then confusing weird, and then just shitty.

it's my favourite

It was good

I really liked it but the ending was shit
they couldve found another way to introduce plot without fucking the show, im sure of it

Life long regret not getting the LE bds and blanket

I liked it.
The end could be better.
Definitely AOTS

Really mediocre outside the animation, pretty much the same as princess principal now.

>cockona

flip flapping will always be in my heart.

don't reply to chagen retard

It was okay. It wasn't a masterpiece, but it wasn't bad either. It could have been a lot better though if the pacing was more consistent. Also the music is quite good and I listen to the OP and ED a lot. It's rather overrated by its fanbase, though.

>LE bds
you might still have time user
i ordered the bds from amazon japan last week and got them yesterday

Really felt that writer change. If it ended on the yayaka fight episode I'd say it be in my top 10. Instead I wouldn't even recommend it.

It was my favourite anime of the year, the threads on Sup Forums got to be a trainwreck though.

Style over substance. Senseless, incoherent, unfunny pseudo-lesbian garbage.

FLIPU FLAPPINGU

Cocona's body was fan-fucking-tastic!

what the FUCK is a flip fapper?

It was fucking beautiful.

>Papicunt

>Yayacuck