What is their endgame?

What is their endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XeJvLRM9Otg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't know about sweden but germany needs the refugees to destroy france.

Isn't France already en route to become over 50 percent muslim by 2040?

crashing this race... with no survivors

unironically this

Sweden seems like a sort of laboratory or test case as to how far & how fast they can go - or is it just a unique example of a nation succumbing to collective lemming syndrome

Trying to turn EU Europe into a United States of Europe

This can only be done by importing non-european immigrants who won't object to this.

No idea what drives sweden, but our endgame is to destroy europe.

the end of western civilization of course
criminally underrated

I recently bought some shares in soy production companies. The margins are through the roof, we need the whole world to convert to veganism/pacifism/liberalism

Only we can save Europe.

BĂ„NTZ

Nah, Euro millenials love to imitate Amerifat culture, even if the country is mostly free of immigration.

I have a funny relationship with Germany/Sweden.

One of my best friends is Half Swedish, Half German. Another is part Swedish and part German as well but since he lives in central U.S, the lines are fuzzy.

My favorite music genre is power metal, which is dominated by Sweden and Germany

These weird coincidences have made me rather protective of Germany/Sweden, as I feel i owe a lot to them. So I always show up in those threads to drive the defeatists out, defeatism is a poison that should be done away with...those countries will never be lost until the last white man is dead, and until that day comes, there is always hope.

Forgot to link this

about 4:00 in

youtube.com/watch?v=XeJvLRM9Otg

To virtue signal their narcissistic existence to oblivion.

I refuse to believe that Germoney is this misguided, blundering buffoon and not a devil in flesh as they were throughout their history.

The swedes are just a bunch of naive retards, we germans are a bunch of naive retards and top of that we feel compelled to destroy ourselves with no regard for who we pull down with us. That clear everything up?

Germanys endgame was a third reich which was basically a white ethnostate. Too bad the jews were already controlling the retarded anglos.

You guys were among the few nation that tried to stand up to the satanic cabal that runs this world, that is the strength of the Germanic peoples.

And the world is making sure that you don't try to do it again, but there will come a time when the world will no longer be able to suppress the truth and all hell will break lose to try and suppress it once more.

It was the world that failed Germany, not Germany that failed the world. The world indoctrinated Germany because it was afraid of it.

I mean modern day people there, historically I think Germany acted a lot in self-defense and they are big brain nibbas intervening in 8D chess fashion which makes them look like monsters for the regular brainlet desu