Reminder: Aqua is a giant slut size queen and wouldn't let you on the ride if you aren't 8+ inches

Reminder: Aqua is a giant slut size queen and wouldn't let you on the ride if you aren't 8+ inches

You NEVER disrespect a man like that

But if you don't have a large cock you aren't a man.
It's simple science, user.

do people actually care what their partner wants

Who cares? I don't want to fuck Aqua, I want to fuck Megumin.

This
>there are manlets on this board RIGHT NOW with cocks less than 9in

no size is too large for Aqua obviously, but what would be the size cap entry for megumin?

stupid bitch aqua, he could easily be a grower not a shower, it's not like he's erect 24/7

Well, her tits are too small for me so there's that.

>he's not big when flaccid
Get a load of this dicklet.

Women don't understand dicks

Oy, go get me a sandwich damegami

>not having a functioning penis

I bet you like niggers

The tip

>implying Aqua wouldn't fuck anyone who gives her alcohol
>implying anyone couldn't outsmart her into having sex

Aqua has admitted that all it takes to get with her is extensive booze. She would probably let you hit it raw if you told her you were gonna join the Axis cult.

okay, I'll join the axis cult aqua

Now all you have to do is get run over by a tractor.

You'll get aids.

You mean die from shock due to thinking you get run over by a truck before getting hit.

>Coming from a 9in Manlet
> to think there are still people who are on this board with less than 12in cocks.

1.5in any larger will lead to massive internal bleeding resulting in death.

Why does everyone just assume she made that face because his dick was tiny? To me that expression looks more like "Eh? Not too bad for scum like yourself"

Go with her in explosion hikes. Then have your way with her sweet cunt.

because most people are able to recognise derisive expressions

Aqua automatically purifies any liquid that goes into her body. Skin diseases and parasites are all you have to worry about with her.

Thank our Goddess I am packing 12 inches.

Or are projecting their own insecurities

how can she get drunk then?

She can control her purifying abilities, so I guess she can just be retarded and drunk and just let herself get a disease from semen, but she has to actively tone it down for that to happen.

>The Absolute State of Sup Forums
>Having less than 18 Inches
What fucking faggots

Our lord Jizzus.

like you are doing by forcing on yourself a non intuitive reading of the scene?

t. dicklet

>She can control her purifying abilities
But she couldn't at the hot springs

>12 inches
>not 13
When will they ever learn?

im sorry but if you think that 18 inch dicks is the standard you need to get hecked kiddo, the average dick size on this board must be 24 inches or else, try harder next time dicklet.

>But she couldn't at the hot springs
More like she was too stupid to not turn it off.

>literally dick measuring contest

>all of thse people with dicks
B...but I thought we were all little girls... whats going on? I'm scared.

Dicklets Jealous of not having that superior horse cock of 25 inches.

Anyone who has a longer than 3" dick flaccid is a disgusting Indian. I have wrestled and played football for over 20 years and I've seen THOUSANDS of IRL dicks. Nearly everyone has a tiny dick when flaccid. Most athletes appear to have micropenii when flaccid because there's less blood flow going there when swole.

>8 inches
>size queen

>Using actual logical
Sounds like we got someone without a 25 inch horse penis in your girl.

>I have wrestled and played football for over 20 years and I've seen THOUSANDS of IRL dicks
man im jealous

>Not being a little girl with a huge dick

>Not having a dick twice the length of your body

>Read thread
>Have 9.25 inch cock
>Have big dick problems, the biggest is a fear of being too small
>Have a nervous chuckle
>Now feel bad about myself.

fuck you guys..

>Not just being a 12 foot walking dick.

Having a big dick is now all sunshine and rainbows though. Have to clean it when it touches the water in the toilet, need to tuck it underneath the belt when you wearing tight pants semi erect, occasionally poking through the fly in your boxers.

It a lot of maintenance

It's 2017

>mfw 5'4" but virgin and 8" dick

JUST

nigger

>5'4"

Jesus, user. I'm 6'4" with 5 inches and I'd rather the height than the size.

I'm 6'3 and a fairly large man so I've never once had that problem.
I don't understand about the belt thing. I just push it down my left thigh or right thigh or pull it to the right and pull my shirt down to cover it when I get boners.
As for the fly...it sucked sometimes, but I stopped wearing boxers a long time ago because my thighs were too meaty and I had to cut them to make them fit.
Boxer briefs and tighty whiteys only bruh. Till I heard about them killing my test production and sperm count.
So I've been mostly freeballling...and this is too much info isn't it.

Your dick is supposed to be small when flaccid because we evolved for it to shrink when not in use so that it's less exposed area to the cold and it won't freeze and fall off as easily. The only ones who don't have this are generally niggers and other non-whites.

That said, if your dick is 1" flaccid, it won't grow to 6" hard, so you can still tell when a dick will be tiny.

shrimp*

>Kazuma constantly belittles Aqua's femininity and no one cares
>Aqua fires back for once and gets called a slut
Smirking at his dick was the best possible thing she could have done to fuck with him

I'm not gay but the idea of having a hung boyfriend to cuddle with sounds beautiful.

>Boobs actually looking happy
Best Konosuba.

Ayyyyy that's my fetish

God i wish i had a big dick

>implying he wouldn't get rock hard immediately if Aqua laughed at his penis
Kazuma has a tiny dick, accept it.

>getting hard when laughted on
You what. This is the time it goes limp.

My dick is literally 1 inch flaccid and grows to 6 inches erect. I have no clue what you're talking about.

Only one of these things triggers insecure men though.

Just move to europe