imgur.com/a/V5Py5
imgur.com/a/PqXsw
yelp.com/menu/voodoo-doughnut-portland/item/cock-n-balls-doughnut
imgur.com/oi39D6O
imgur.com/xHYcr5o
i.imgur.com/6LPf4k0.jpg
a.pomfe.co/ykgkors.jpg
animediscover.com/static/images/2016/12/28/gglnyvrd.jpg
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/valkyria/images/e/ed/Dallas_Wyatt.png/revision/latest?cb=20120422032934
imgur.com/a/9RggX
imgur.com/a/30UV0
imgur.com/a/IblIZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicoprion
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=76078
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting Annie dressed as Mirai eating pocky

Requesting Alleyne with an AK-47/74 or Dragunov.
A pose like one of the first four images in the imgur link would be neat but I'm not picky at all with what I get. Thank's in advance..

AK's and SVD's for reference
imgur.com/a/UMGZt

Requesting chibi of Kirito dressed as Squidward Lucifer complete with evil cartoon lightning. Ignore the Inaho, it's done.

Requesting Tamotsu and Mayo from Akiba's Trip: The Animation fooling around with cut outs for couples.

Nui doing the Nico Nico Nii

Requesting colors if possible. Would prefer the berserker bikini bottom and horns to be light brown or black.

Anna ref: i.imgur.com/0j9BTqN.png

Requesting Wendy sunbathing on a lone rock in the sea.

Requesting colors for my lewd goddess.
Neptune ref: files.catbox.moe/jdhes0.jpg

Requesting Darkness and Shuckle related training montages

Requesting colors for Natsume wearing Koki's scarf

Natsume ref: i.imgur.com/r6a0ZQL.jpg
Scarf ref: i.imgur.com/P8Lh83J.png

Requesting Sophia in Isabella Valentine's get-up violently raping Tanukichi's beta boypussy with a strap-on; grinning and drooling in psychotic lustful glee as she gets increasingly aroused by Tanukichi's pained screams. If you're not into pegging just have Sophia whip him and getting off on his pained screams.

You could just cut the inaho and the beelzebub from the reference you know?

Laziness.

I'll do that next thread

Requesting cyborg version of Midori

Requesting Yu Hattori as Kino

That was really fast.

Good stuff bro. Nice lewd pocky eating too!

Sexy!

Posting this as an anchor for the Watamote comic request.

Requesting glass from rising of the shield hero, drawn as a boo from the super mario series. Paper mario boos preferably, like lady bow.
mariowiki.com/images/thumb/6/65/Bow.png/150px-Bow.png

Requesting a sexy Pipimi.

Requesting Amou Kirukiru cutting off her hair, similarly to the pic on the right. Maybe just using her hand instead scissors.

Requesting Ryuujou vs Tachibana in a battle you choose (artist). And Ryuujou somehow wins.

Requesting Raphi wearing a beret, a yellow dress with a frilled bottom and strapped sandals

Nice

I never say no to a Costanzo request.

This girl as Costanza.jpg

Requesting Olivia showing of her soles with an embarrassed expression like in the pic on the left
Olivia references in the anime imgur.com/a/V5Py5

Requesting color of this picture of Aigis dressed as Mashu
Color refs: imgur.com/a/PqXsw

Ah fuck, I didn't saw it, Thanks.
Is really nice.

I wonder what's she gonna be ninjaing around for

Badass colorwork!

good work as always

Two posts above you, ya dingus

Requesting Onachan biting into a big fluffy creme filled donut, Kind of like this one: yelp.com/menu/voodoo-doughnut-portland/item/cock-n-balls-doughnut
Anything else is appreciated, but the lewder, the better.

Requesting any girl from Love Live in this outfit.

Naisu

Those are some disgusting panties.

Nice work

I decided to do Ai then went ahead and doodled the others as well.
Some things aren't right proportionally and the image isn't very clear, sorry.
I'll colour her tomorrow and share that version.

Here's a doodle, sorry I messed her up quite a bit.
Pretend she's in a mirror again.
imgur.com/oi39D6O
I will draw her again someday, she's such a qt it's a shame I didn't do her justice at all.

I hope I didn't mess her up terribly and make her out of character or ruin her design. Such a cutie too.
imgur.com/xHYcr5o

Thank-you guys! You're too kind.
In the future I'll ask for more of her cute outfits maybe!
Thanks so much user. check'd.

Nice, but I'm gonna have to agree with user here about the color of the panties

Cute doodles

Kemono Friends need to become more Mad Max.

Sorry, sorry

Better

Requesting Honda Tamaki from Stella no Mahou either wearing the RAF outfit, or embracing a WW2 RAF pilot while calling him Papa.

>imgur.com/xHYcr5o
You actually did great, her outfit really looks cute. Though it's on the shorter side so it looks like she has long clamp-tier legs.
Otherwise, good job.

Thank you so much, Aho? Choi looks super cute and I love the outfit! I always like how clean your lines are.

Requesting naked apron or virgin killer sweater

or someone to color this: i.imgur.com/6LPf4k0.jpg

Thanks in advance

Requesting Amu Hinamori (bottom) dressed up as Ai Kizuna (top) or as a ninja (something cute, nothing too lewd)

Requesting Minamoto no Raikou in slutty Raikou (the Pokemon) themed lingerie.

Requesting Mozunono Nono eating a chewing gum, wearing outfit like in pic related

Requesting Aoi Fukasaku as a nude slave girl with a womb tattoo and nipple rings, like the one in the middle here a.pomfe.co/ykgkors.jpg

Requesting Kiyoshimo as (mental model) Musashi.

Rigging/actual ship not necessary.

Thanks!

Requesting Airfield Princess wearing a superhero costume please, it can be inspired by tokusatsu heroes too.

Requesting Susie Evans and Alicia Melchoitt (from Senjou No Valkyria)
Just wearing lingerie underwear; Alicia's underwear color is red, and while Susie's is pink.
Both holding condom from their mouths.
OR
Having wearing their Bikinis and enjoying beach with each other.
*To spice things up have Dallas Wyatt (from the game of Valkyria chronicles) having
nosebleed because of Alicia exqisuite swimsuit (*This is considered optional).

Susie and Alicia's Bikini Reference animediscover.com/static/images/2016/12/28/gglnyvrd.jpg
Dallas' References vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/valkyria/images/e/ed/Dallas_Wyatt.png/revision/latest?cb=20120422032934

Requesting Keiji pulling Kanetsugu's leash back as she pounds Kanetsugu's ass through her ass window with a strap-on. Loud moans of "Wan, Wan" are escaping Kanetsugu's mouth in the process.

Requesting Lalaco and Shiny Chariot on a JAV cover

Requesting Nero in the shirt on the right.

Requesting Princess Salvia(blue) brushing Princess Dawn's(pink) hair like pic related. Salvia standing behind Dawn both smiling happily while Salvia brushes Dawn's blue hair.
Reference for both: imgur.com/a/9RggX

Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shōnen Mowgli, in a scene based on the Disney movie where they are floating down the river with Baloo floating on his back, and Mowgli siting on his belly (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Full color please. Mowgli has his sideburns and ponytail, and wearing his yellow loincloth.

Requesting one or more of these images drawn with Mash. Keep the heeled shoes please.

imgur.com/a/30UV0

Requesting Tenryuu making some silent drape runners.

Requesting colors for this pic of Miia and 「STAND」.
Color Refs: imgur.com/a/IblIZ

Requesting Fran on top of her Master and violently riding his dick in an attempt to forcibly mate with him.

Requesting Zuikaku sitting on a miniature version of the Zuikaku.

Bonus include : Popuko

Requesting you draw any cute boy!

OR here, God Bless you drawbro, truly the sexiest Pipimi (and Popuko) to ever grace my eyes. This put such a big smile on my face, thank you so much for this. Pop Team Epic anime when?

GIMP can do anything Photoshop can do but better, and for free. I'm sick and tired of these photoshop industry fat cats going around pretending like their software is so superior when GIMP can do literally anything it can do, only better and for free!

Photoshop is a goddamn globalist conspiracy to rob control from the people. I'm not going to stand by and tolerate it anymore. You gotta get GIMP! You gotta get that open-source! Here's what you do, alright. You install yourself Linux, you install yourself GIMP, and you go to town! Oh, what's that? What's that? "But I can't center text in GIMP!" Motherfucker, GIMP takes off the training wheels, alright? You're gonna be a better person when you learn how to manually center text! Get on its level! You can't trust anybody who says Photoshop is better! Don't let the globalists win! All we need is GIMP!

October

Really? I thought that anime announcement was a big ruse. Aw yiss.

Requesting a Honda car modeled after Futayo or Futayo as a racegirl or model for some Honda car

Satania from Gabriel Dropout wearing a cocktail dress and holding a martini glass

You can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think

Mikasa, Annie, Sasha and Historia transforming into Ohrangers.

Tamamo in a suit like Angela Balzac's from Expelled from Paradise?

Requesting Fate Tamamo-no-Mae wearing a dress like the left and middle, although a more frilly, fancy, cocktail dress works just as good.

Quick tanktop version.

full_body
high_heels
anal
handjob
tape_gag

There's seven and aside from different heads and most wearing stockings they look exactly the same. Go nuts!

Requesting a STMC grunt asking other anime aliens to attack Earth only to get ignored/blown off. Duly note a STMC grunt is 50 meters (Godzilla's regular height) while the rest of these things clock in around 20.

Or draw monster girls of all of them.

It's Shark Week! Requesting Shush riding a helicoprion:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicoprion

Mecha anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

Eva angels as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 as Wolzard, please.

Drawing Lucoa/Ryouka tier tits requests.
She doesn't have to already have them.

Bakunyuu Mash.

Akane from Tsuki ga Kirei using a fidget spinner instead of her potato mascot thing.

Just noticed this in the booru:

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=76078

Thanks aho, it's adorable, sorry it took this long to reply.

Requesting Tenshi having a nightmare

Damn those proportions are so bad but at least it's better than most of your other stuff. Good job.

Oh yes. I loved your coloring! Sweet shading, and I appreciate you didn’t miss any detail like the blush and the heart pupil.
And that thong being violet is extremely provoking. Unf. Now it makes me imagine she's wearing a cute lewd bra underneath that shirt to match the bottom part. Or something lewder. Hnng.
Thank you so much!

Curiousity got me and had to check the archive to see if you made brown panties. And I was right haha. I get you went for the chocolate theme, but yeah, it didn't look precisely appetizing.

Lactating perhaps?