Time traveler from 2030??

uh, guys?

'Time-traveller' claiming to be from 2030 PASSES a lie detector test after claiming that Donald Trump will be re-elected and Artificial Intelligence will take over

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5386759/Time-traveller-2030-PASSES-lie-detector-test.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TyWOjfSxt3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=55WAxPa6VNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Donald Trump being re-elected is a given.

>implying "lie detectors" detect lies
No, they record certain bodily functions, heart rate, sweating, etc. Its easy to train yourself to not display these signs.

large if correct

All this means is that he either learned how to pass or is insane and believes what he is saying

ie, if you repeat it enough times, you'll believe it

>lie detector test
Now you know why they should be used in courts.

Or he's brainwashed and doesn't even know what he's talking about.

Niggers can pass a lie detector because the has no conscience. Has nigger blood been ruled out?

dailymail is garbage.

Trump won't live to be the next president with the diet he has.

So what skip number will he be?

99% chance of a hoax

I hate to brake it too you but it's very easy to pass a lie detector test

which one of you is that ?

BarronTrumpTimeTravellerRedpill.jpg

Q predicted this

John Titor Jr?

Now lets see if Dailymail pass the lie detector

>In other news, polygraphs are garbage.

No, that's actually Mike Pence in the lie detector.

Bit of a conservative chance there user.

full video

youtube.com/watch?v=TyWOjfSxt3Q

Or easy enough to trigger these reactions for whatever you want.
Suddenly when you are asked if you are from 2018
>think about something traumatic, say yes
Holy shit he's lying, he's not from 2018!

ok but we already knew those things

God dammit, people.... time travel does NOT exist.

>trump pres
>an intelligence with is artificial ie fake takes over
>obviously referring that a women becomes POTUS
>that woman is CHELSEA CLINTON

Tay comes back and saves us?

He is too white to be from 2030.

FAKE AND GAY

Fun fact, the way to cheat a lie detector is by by clinching your asshole really hard during the first test questions because of the vast amount of nerve endings.

You're trying it now.

Lie detectors do nothing. They're simply a tool of intimidation. Hook an idiot up to a lie detected and they will think they have to tell the truth.

Lie detectors are literally worthless and can't be used in court as evidence for a reason.

Not true.
Space travel even just orbital sees time moving in a different way as to technically be time travel, but sperg lords who like DR WHO are retards

Fuck you

I don't need time travel to confirm that

I believe he believes he's a time traveler

Lie detectors are subject to the interpretation of the person reading the chart. It's not even remotely scientific or fool proof.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow. People can fool a lie detector or it glitched!
Hold the presses! call the UN!

How come he stuck at 2018 if our time is continual, I mean he can continue living until 2030 and than go back?

>time travel into the past
>being possible ever
Stopped reading right there.

Kinda funny when a jew doesn't know (((more)))

>be insane
>belive the crazy shit in your head is reality
>tell what u belive is the truth

wow, he really is jesus from the future! yah ignore his parents, birth certificate and everyone who ever knew him etc, cuz the lie detector said so!

>He responds with a yes and 'TRUE' appears in large green letters superimposed on the video. However, the results on the machine are not shown.

Even if this faggot did warp here he could be from any of the infinite timeline adjacent to this one.

What it means that it's true where he's from but not here but I think this is just a media stunt. A lie detector doesn't really prove anything. Hard evidence does. And he's got none.

no sex robot questions?

womb bags?

trannies?

jews dead?

the important questions

pretty much

you're supposed to tell him those things so he can conjure up some fantasies.

There's at least 4 ways to beat a lie detector. Try again.

Not even that, nigger. If you rearrange and re ask yourself the question in your head you can give the desired answer and fool the machine.

Lol... the liberals are desperate. I’m just curious how ai will deal with Muslims and roasties

If I was from the future, I’d only come back to win the power ball, then go back or stay... whichever is the better choice

obvious bullshit. if the next president after trump was named Ilana Remikee there would be an Ilana Remikee serving in the government in some capacity, or CEO of a major company.

The next president after Trump is already an adult with an established career, and has probably appeared on TV news at some point.

Well, I also had a dream, tho everything was dark 'cause I was about to wake up, where a women said that there are more and more nazis in Germany and that it is dangerous

Prediction?

If anything it proves that the media is corrupt. APEXTV clearly has some connections if they are to push his story only at 180k views. I'd understand if it were around 5 million but seriously? The same channel that made this bullshit video?

youtube.com/watch?v=55WAxPa6VNo

>In 2030 he says the US president is a mysterious figure called Ilana Remikee.
>Ilana Remikee.
>Ilana is a Hebrew feminine given name meaning "tree".
kek

Its not a lie if he believes it.

Time travel is obviously fake you idiots. Even if it wasn't why would I come back to your retarded time?

>Not true.

It IS true, dammit... time travel is a jewish lie.

Even if you were gullible enough to believe some random idiots bullshit about being a time traveler, why are the predictions so generic? Technology has advanced so far in the last century. 74 more centuries and the world looks basically the same with a little bit more tech? The far future will probably be far weirder than anything we can imagine.

But even if time travel was possible, you'd just end up floating in space because the Earth is constantly moving.

This
Hilldawg started her career by tricking one of those

>Trump will be re-elected and Artificial Intelligence will take over

this was already clear to me by just having common sense

>what is time dilation and theory of relativity

Jewish lie says my post ends 85

Tayyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao
Looking forward to it I guess.

Unless he can go on for hours and hours about very specific events and the exact ways they play out, its bullshit.

If he was really a time traveler he wouldnt just know a few general things that will happen. He would be able to tell you multiple major political scandals, who was involved, dozens of big news headlines, the names some of his family and friends will give their children, who they will marry, big video games, movies, tv shows that get made, he would probably know a few songs that get made and be able to recite some of them

Theres literally so much shit a time traveler would be able to tell you to prove it. Not "Trump gets re-elected dude I swear, thats all I remember tho dude"

>why are the predictions so generic?
It fits someone's agenda obviously.

>a lie detector test
>A FUCKING LIE DETECTOR TEST
I hate you fucking sharts so much...

never heard of Obongo until 2007
wakomba mtuso!

Worst part is, he didn't even pass shit because we never saw the results or can be certain they weren't tampered with.

(((they're))) prodding or trying to shape public opinion on stuff like this.

APEXTV is bullshit central yet here it is in the media.

t. globetard

meant for

B S

12 year long cycles would make more sense than 10

>the US will still exist and the president will be a woman
fugggg

The easiest test would be to know the next lotto draw to confirm your story. Lie detectors are shi.

try to use some autism to find
"Ilana Remikee"
the person whom he says is president 2030

You realize that part of psychosis is the firm belief in a reality which does not exist, a belief so genuine that you could pass a lie detector test right?

>dailymail

ya ok bra

Not that I believe this shit, but don't you realize if time travel existed that a prime directive would be that you cannot reveal future happenings or else you would literally change the timeline?

>no trace of Ilana Remikee existing
>even if you need to fit certain criteria (age etc) to be president of the US

why is fucking conspiratard bullshit news suddenly?

This is true. One way is to clench your sphincter while you're being asked the question, and relax it when you're giving your deceptive answer

Multiverse theory gets over the grandfather paradox.

Was already clenching my boipussi, jokes on you. You must be so embarrassed now.

>you could pass a lie detector test right?
Except we're never shown the results, only a beep and a text on the video(that was obviously put there).

It's literally, in it's purest succulent form fake news.

The daily fail is a renowned rag in the uk. Sensationalist garbage.

Maybe he didn't watch the lottery you sperg

What was the last lotto number you remember?

Suddenly this image makes sense

>>what is time dilation and theory of relativity

jewish lie. duh.

welcome to Sup Forums, now get out.

humongous if not bogus

Polygraphs are easy to cheat and, as such, prove effectively nothing.

This is why polygraph results are not admissible as evidence in a court of law.

If you google it you can see that ugly drawing of Michael Obama in the pic section ... hmmmmm

you are now manually breathing

>>what is time dilation and theory of relativity
Forward time travel, not backwards
Fucking brainlets

>be delusional
>genuinely believe the nonsense you're spouting
>pass any lie detector test
was that hard to figure out?

You are now aware of the weight of your jaw

Paradox violations are taught to high school kids in 2030.

You can now feel your ears