He's not cut out for True International Scrutiny

"Peoplekind" was just the curtain drop moment for the northern Magus. Now that the spotlight is on him and his administration they are cracking up from the pressure.

youtube.com/watch?v=SnkeG0V3_uc

He's a tinpot maple dictator.

This faggot can't even answer a question from a 21 year old student at a town hall. he needs to be impeached.

he hates veterans

Agreed, lad. And, the next Canadian prime minister should be a Sup Forumsitician.

he's still going to win again.

>letting white women vote

He's such a smug faggot, he's even meeting with that dead chug's family over the Stanley verdict. He's gonna get fucking roasted next year if he keeps it up, even the redditors are turning on him

Does any one else think he has such a punchable face?

He puts on a wonderful show and is great at the theater of politics but he's spending people's money like crazy, the Canadian dollar was in free fall last time I checked, he created an immigration crisis, and the goals he's setting for his country air more on the side of feels than pragmatic solutions.

He literally thinks we're nazis
Lmao

>even the redditors are turning on him
nice

>clearly the ppl who laugh at the prime minister for making up a word are not Nazi's

The front page of r/canada is basically
>farmers telling how dangerous chugs actually are
>Trudeau and the Liberals subverting the justice system in the name of progressivism

speaking of which.

gerald-stanley-support-fund

throw a fiver or two to the real victim.

i should go there. i lurk metacanda if on reddit which is rarely

>The Nazis killed 6 million Jews

Bump for appropriate use of chug.

>not calling them mouth was Canadians
Come on lad.

No he won't, Canadians vote out of spite and will vote Conservative next time

Justin Trudeau is the prime minister Canada deserves

People usually get the government they deserve.

no one deserves this.