Why Americans willingly enslave them self for education? Education should be free, prove me wrong

Why Americans willingly enslave them self for education? Education should be free, prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
economist.com/blogs/kaffeeklatsch/2017/08/charlottesville-context
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Free education" produces cucks like those in your country and other E.Jew. countries. Paying for it makes you question what you're learning. Difference between conservative college kids in U.S. and leftist college kids in U.S.: conservatives are either on scholarship with hard conditions or have to help pay for it, leftists are having daddy pay for it or got an unconditional scholarship for being brown

It threatens the investments of those who previously made the investment. Say a restaurant: you NEED servers and cooks making significantly less than than the MBA owner and EE maintenance guy.

The only system that works is the one where inequality is rampant. Free education let's others advance their position and destroys the pretext enabling the stability of inequality.

tl;dr capitalism thrives on faliures

>It's free! Degrees fall from trees!

Nothing is free. By letting the government steal your money and pay the bill on your behalf they decide what the teachers teach the kids. Have you Germans not learned a damn thing.

>education should be free
but somebody has to get paid to teach user

Not everyone deserves to be educated you idiot. The world needs ditch diggers and garbage men.

This is why we need communism. Such a system is shameful.

What systems with economic equality have been successful enough to persist to today?

It will be free again but the retards who took out loans to pay should never have help from the government paying down the education they choose to pay for.

Wow free mandatory marxist propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

>That begins with the significance placed on remembering where this politics led in the past. Every German school child must visit a concentration camp; as essential a part of the curriculum as learning to write or count.

economist.com/blogs/kaffeeklatsch/2017/08/charlottesville-context

Americans are fat and stupid.

>Education should be free
Tell that to a teacher.

I'd like to have her work for me, if you know what I mean.

sorry I don't have enough money to pay her, maybe she can make money in other ways

>Free education let's others advance their position and destroys the pretext enabling the stability of inequality.
No it doesn't. Free education is meaningless if you're a worthless idiot.

every German child should visit a concentration camp but only the white ones should be allowed to leave

Tax-funded education is never free, Ahmed. And it usually churns out the most poor results.

Sage

That girl should just suck 67 thousand dicks for a dollar apiece. Boom, no more debt

>tax-funded public preschool
>tax-funded public kindergarten
>tax-funded public elementary school
>tax-funded public middle school
>tax-funded public high school
You already get over a decade of "free"(taxpayer-paid) education. Education is already free.

Says the country that forces everyone to go to public school.

>Americans
posts a jewgirl