TRUMP CURSE CONTINUES! Netanyahu Should Be Charged With Bribery and Fraud, Israeli Police Say

nytimes.com/2018/02/13/world/middleeast/netanyahu-israel-corruption.html

>JERUSALEM — The Israeli police recommended on Tuesday that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu be charged with bribery, fraud and breach of trust, casting a pall over the future of a tenacious leader who has become almost synonymous with his country. The announcement instantly raised doubts about his ability to stay in office.

>Concluding a yearlong graft investigation, the police recommended that Mr. Netanyahu face prosecution in two corruption cases: a gifts-for-favors affair known as Case 1000, and a second scandal, dubbed Case 2000, in which Mr. Netanyahu is suspected of back-room dealings with Arnon Mozes, publisher of the popular daily Yediot Aharonot, to ensure more favorable coverage.

>All told, the police accused Mr. Netanyahu of accepting nearly $300,000 in gifts over 10 years.

>Mr. Netanyahu, addressing the nation live on television even before the police released their findings, made clear that he would not step down. “I feel a deep obligation to continue to lead Israel in a way that will ensure our future,” he said, before embarking on a 12-minute defense of his conduct.

>“You know I do everything with only one thing in mind — the good of the country,” he said. “Not for cigars from a friend, not for media coverage, not for anything. Only for the good of the state. Nothing has made me deviate, or will make me deviate, from this sacred mission.”

Other urls found in this thread:

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
nytimes.com/2018/02/13/opinion/trump-israel-palestine-jerusalem.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-told-putin-now-is-the-time-to-forge-a-peace-agreement-1.5811140
myajc.com/news/trump-expenditures-middle-east-have-been-mistake/VVUYBab7BkFTSv2tiPIllI/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck yes!!!!!

How is this the Trump curse?

Netanyahu and Trump are old friends

this is great news. We want Bibi out.

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

And Trump was friend of the Clintons, but not anymore, so whats yout point?

Screenshot this.

The next Israeli PM will be highly Nationalistic. But it's a trick. According to Judaism, when all the Jews in Israel are acting like "good Jews" -- i.e. become highly conservative, then Israel will enslave the world. Israeli Nationalism is dangerous because the Israelis are still seeking to conquer humanity. This is all a massive deception. Israel and America will release new medicine and technology, but they've had these for decades, only giving them to change public opinion and further enslave minds.

Screenshot this. It doesn't matter because Trump is about to expose israel's crimes and saudi will annex israel

No, he won't. Trump will encourage change from within Israel, in the form of new "elections" -- but like the American system, Democracy in Israel is a farce.

I think it's a bit too late for that. They've played their hands far too early too many times and the normies are catching on

You're wrong.

I "should" win lotto too.

that’s not the Trump curse you spooked fucking idiot, Netanyahu hasn’t insulted him, denounced him or called for his removal the point of the curse is that public figures who hate him get “fucked”

NETANYAHU HAS TRIED TO NUKE US 5+ TIMES SINCE VEGAS FAGGOT

What a fuckin yidiot!

We'll see.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

What's the point in arguing? I made a prediction and even named the next Israeli PM. If that comes true it's far beyond the scope of "coincidence." So, just keep your eyes open.

tf is this?

The star will gorge itself on clay.

The two cases are the so-called Case 1000 – in which Netanyahu is suspected of accepting lavish gifts from wealthy benefactors in return for advancing their interests – and Case 2000, which alleges that Netanyahu tried to strike a deal that would have provided him with positive coverage in Israel’s second largest newspaper, Yedioth Ahronoth, in exchange for hurting its free rival, Israel Hayom.
>Israel Hayom is backed by conservative American billionaire Sheldon Adelson and is considered pro-Netanyahu.

Sheldon Adelson....

>According to the police, expensive cigars, jewelry and pink champagne flowed into the prime minister’s official Jerusalem residence
>pink champagne
Will he come out and be the first female leader in the Middle East?

>much cryptic
>wow!

My prediction wasn't cryptic in the slightest. So if it happens, remember I warned you. That's all.

You're retarded if you think that means anything.

Sheeeit, Netanyahu's predecessor Ehud Olmert was charged with similar corruption, but he somehow got away clean and out stayed out of prison, same thing will probably happen here.

Holy shit. You believe your own kool aid? You guys are more delusional than I thought.

not this time. Trump's swamp purge ties directly to netanyahu.

Im going to laugh when some far left Kike is put in charge and he demands the borders be opened to Africa/Arabia.

>Pence
Pence is a kike puppet. Trump is not.

Sup Forums is full of retards as usual. BIG BIBI was one of the few statesman around the world to speak positively of Trump.

BIBI is already nationalistic, what the fuck is going in this thread is this place really that stupid?

if this happens ill become the biggest zionist evar

>trump isn't a kike puppet

nytimes.com/2018/02/13/opinion/trump-israel-palestine-jerusalem.html
>Forget Trump’s U.S. as the Mideast’s Mediator

>A year ago, we in Palestine, like everyone else, did not know what a President Trump would bring. Today, we know: He has taken Israel’s side in the Israeli-Palestinian struggle while dismissing the roles of international law, international organizations and American diplomatic tradition in the Middle East peace process.

>In doing so, he has disqualified America from being the sole broker in that effort. The question now is whether this opens an opportunity to seek peace by other paths or means the end of any chance for peace.

4D CHESS

>Should Be

>BIBI is already nationalistic
You can kvetch all you like kike, but my prediction is specific and when it comes true, will redpill a whole lot of people on Trump.

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-told-putin-now-is-the-time-to-forge-a-peace-agreement-1.5811140
>Trump Tells Putin: 'Now Is the Time' to Forge an Israeli-Palestinian Peace

>WASHINGTON - U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday told his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin, that "now is the time" to work toward an Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement. The two leaders spoke on the phone shortly before Putin met with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.

>According to statements released by both the White House and the Kremlin, the Israeli-Palestinian peace process was an important part of the conversation between the two leaders.

>In the statement, the White House said that after Trump offered his condolences to Putin for the fatal plane crash that took place in Moscow over the weekend, the Russian President noted his meeting with Abbas later in the day, "and President Trump said that now is the time to work toward an enduring peace agreement."

>muh 4D chess
boomers pls leave.

>“I feel a deep obligation to continue to lead Israel in a way that will ensure our future,”
uh oh
will he start dubya dubya 3 to stay out of jail?

myajc.com/news/trump-expenditures-middle-east-have-been-mistake/VVUYBab7BkFTSv2tiPIllI/
>Trump: U.S. expenditures in Middle East have been ‘a mistake’

>President Donald Trump said Monday that U.S. aid expenditures in the Middle East were "a mistake," undercutting Secretary of State Rex Tillerson as he pursues a round of complicated diplomacy in Arab capitals this week.
The president's erroneous claim that the United States has spent $7 trillion in the Middle East over the past 17 years signals a return to a frequent theme for Trump - a demand that U.S. generosity be repaid with results or support. It also underscores his rising frustration as chances for a Mideast peace deal appear to slip further away.

>"As of a couple of months ago, we have spent $7 trillion in the Middle East. Seven trillion dollars. What a mistake. But it is what is," Trump said as he introduced a domestic infrastructure spending plan.

hate to break to you bub but if he wanted to nuke the usa he would have nuked the usa.

>Pence is a kike puppet.
Pence?
PENCE!?
HE RAN A STATE OF WHITE SUPREMACISTS? How the fuck could he of all people suddenly become a kike puppet?

He gave Israel Jerusalem, effectively taking it off the table for peace talks.

>Israel promptly voted to annex the west bank.
>Israel said the 2 state solution was dead
>Israel said it's not possible for a peace deal.
>Israel said Palestinian right of return should be removed

Trump just proved to the entire world Israel isn't looking for peace. Abbas is now saying that the US can't be the mediator for the peace talks and a panel of countries mediating would be better. (((Kurds))) are getting BTFO. Iran still has the nuke deal. Saudi is talking with Trump and Kushner about a Palestinian State. Mueller's investigation is going to uncover a ton of corruption in the US with Israel's hands all over it.

So, is she gonna be the next PM and start genocide all Palestinians ?

THE GOAL IS TO TURN ISRAEL HIGHLY CONSERVATIVE AND NATIONALISTIC. It does NOT matter if Trump opposes the current Jewish State because it's supposed to be opposed... all so they can shift the narrative to strict conservationism, ie. 1984.

Shut the fuck up faggot. The goal is Palestine getting its land back.

>Israel is just going to live peaceably with Palestinians and the rest of the world despite the fact Israel has not pursued these policies, in earnest, for the last 70 years -- since we gave the kikes Israel

Why do you fuckers keep falling for Jewish tricks?!

That implies what? That a news site puts shit up?

They're friends right now

ISRAEL WONT EXIST RETARD.

Israel *shouldnt* exist, user... I agree. But consider:

Before Israel can be dismantled, the People around the world must support that action. In order to produce that support, the People must be redpilled on everything Israel has done and plans to do. That simply isn't happening. Trump is not redpilling the masses despite having all the power in the world for the last year or so. He has done nothing but support Israel, promote Zionist news like FOX, and play kiss-ass with Jews. So tell me: what leads you to believe our leaders will finally do what should be done?

They already do

You aren't addressing the question. Please explain what leads you to think Trump and his people will destroy Israel when they refuse to even speak poorly about the Jewish State, much less redpill the masses?

On the surface they refuse to speak poorly. That's because the investigations going on are going to expose israel.

Everything. That's the scope of Mueller's investigation. Everything.

Ok nigger. I respect your perspective. I made a prediction and have put my name behind it. If I'm wrong then good: I hope Israel burns. If I'm right, then consider the implications. Peace.

..Then...Then we change back the trump train station name!

Trump has signalled he cant work with Bibi, so if Israel wants to have a future they will have to remove him.

>Trump holds all the cards
I keep forgetting that Israel is protected by U.S.A. money and military.

there is no right Jews have which Arabs don't

you are a dumb faggot who has no clue about history or regional geopolitics, enjoy high school while it lasts , mongrel

israel is an apartheid state you fucking retard

Arabs have no rights. They are vermin compared to the Hebrew race.

Fuck yehhh

What's wrong with Ethnostates?

holy shit boys i think we are seeing jewception here

>israel is an apartheid state you fucking retard
no it's not fucking brainless scum

what rights don't they have?

The right to live, the right to reproduce, the right o worship, the right to vote, the right to protest, the right to conduct war, the right to self-governance, etc etc.

Arabs are a cancer upon the Earth.

false flag in israel when to get the cops off his back?

I thought bibi was based and Hwhite, why did /pol lie to me

the right to keep their homes in east jerusalem

and since israel is arguably founded on genocide: the right to keep their homes period.

400 shekels? What does he need 20 shekels for? I can't believe the president's son is trying to take that man's last 5 shekels!

bump

Jewish Civil War Intensifies

saved. Checked. Praise kek.

Have you seen how intense and worried Peterson is in all his public appearances? How confident Trump is? Are the kikes going to hurt Jordan "Shoot the Niggers to the Sun" Peterson if he fails in his mission?

HAHAHAHAHAH

bump

I would LOVE to fuck this one from behind while she acts bored and takes calls.

the schism widens

fuck that means the old kike will start a war, invade Syria, just to avoid this shit.

Funny how this applies to white americans too. lmao

The star will gorge itself on clay.

>Trump curse
Trump is a huge Israel cocksucker

He's not and if you read through this thread you would know that. Since you didn't read through this thread and you're just saying the same thing every other kike shill says, I'm going to assume you yourself are a kike shill.

I smell a kike