Villains who actually were the good guys thread

Villains who actually were the good guys thread

Post your movie villains who were the good guys, Sup Forums-wise

He was a filthy sinner and not a good guy

ogi dogi :DD::DD:D:DDD:D

>Impying I watch the digital jew

sage

>tfw Colorado will never really elect a senator who loves freedom and the American Dream this much
Why live?

i mean he did sin in executing judgement for the 10 commandments, he killed 10 people after all, and the last one he had no real justification for, admitting he was jealous of the cop's life and had sinned, so he wasn't really a good guy imo, if you are arguing he is a good guy Sup Forumswise because Sup Forums is down with killing perpetrators then sure maybe, I would disagree though.

Hitler

well murdering a murderer isn't that bad. And executing a pedophile isn't a crime, even in the bible, you know, morals.
But how are you going to live a good life, when everything thats wrong is common. You can't just save someone because they didn't know any better. In the city is is absolute hell.
When the anti-christ comes, he will be a bad pesron, and have bad morals, but it will seem good copared to everyone elses. But that doesn't mean his good, or have good morals.
Being the less of two evils isn't "good", it's still bad, and no excuse at all.

number 2 after hitler

no, not realy
he mearly showed the world that the world would be a butchery if we follow that particular book by the letter.
And pointing and poking that finger in the open wound ofcourse

>Destruction of the cities with fire
>evil

This guy from Avatar

whos the fucked up looking dude in the bottom right?

me desu

dude who got his face cut up at the end of silence of the lambs
in hannibal he trains pigs to eat hannibal lecter

Did literally nothing wrong.

He was a neighbour of my Grandad in Madrid.
Quite literally did nothing wrong.

Was getting these digits part of your plan?

>Richard Nixon
>Freddy Krueger

Stupid to include them...

freddy was just getting revenge on those that wronged him

Emperor Palpatine. The Jedi were a radical religious cult that was trying to take over a democratically elected government. Palpatine did nothing wrong.

Neat, thanks

Mason Verger

He caught multiple ancaps

>Gendo
>Did nothing wrong

Responsible of Asuka's death so fuck him.

Surprised he isn't here yet.

them few lines can make even a total mong think about life.

Netflix movie incoming.

Agent Smith - The One - Unintentionally saved humanity by taking over the Matrix and giving Neo a bargaining chip to make a deal with the Machines to free humanity by defeat Agent Smith

Roasties BTFO.

Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention

Napoleon fired cannons at French civilians

>not understanding the movie.

The goddamn definition of pure warrior.
F

Nah, he was a faggot.

I was cheering for him the whole time I watched Spartacus.

>Randell
>A Jewish informant for an old hag who installed fear and authority on elementary school kids
That kid is the allegory of the ZOG soldier

Legends general grievous

The important question here is, did Patrick Bateman kil all these people or was it all just a fantasy?

Happy Birthday.

Its unknown. Thats the whole point of the book, its to show the insane condition of Bateman and whether or not the murders were real or it was all an imaginative fantasy. Bateman's obsessiveness with narcissism and materialism in a world that values money and prestige has driven him to a point he cannot distinguish materials and humans.

>tfw i had to write a 6 page essay on that book for an elective college course.

But if you watch the movie, it's heavily implied that he never killed anyone, and that everything was a vivid fantasy of his which he depicted in his diary.Haven't read the book so I don't know.