When will the """"Christians"""" here start acting like Jesus said they should?

When will the """"Christians"""" here start acting like Jesus said they should?

God Bless the Pope!

never, they're too busy screaming deus vult and larping as the people who sacked constantinople

When it's convenient
So basically never, but they'll LARP really hard to make up for it

You're right, it's time to cast out the money-changers

Francis visited the United States?

But user, I already calls jews the seed of Satan and want the whipping and removal of merchants.

>come on guys be a christcuck so we can do commie things
No. Turning the other cheek dies with the boomers. Get ready.

Hey athiest, why don't you tell us how Jesus told us to act?

i'm a protestant, so fuck off with that foot sucking kid diddler

Is that an American mut he is holding?

Catholics aren't Christian

Jesus supposed be a hippy and if he was living today he would holding refugee welcome signs.

>i'm not christian but believe me, I understand what jesus said and how you should behave
kys

Why is he going down on the pope? This is a bit lewd to be doing in public, not very Christian

Pope Francis does. He does not judge, loves and exalts the poor, tries to be humble, accepts refugees, calls for charity and hospitality, speaks out against war, exploitation and exclusion.

He does all the things the sermon on the mount says christians should do. And he is the supreme leader of 1.2 billion christians.

But no, it must be the Sup Forums contrarians larping as le based crusaders xd Deus Vult kill all non-whites that are the true christians.

Fact is that christianity is a universalist religion without racial, ethnic or nationalist distinction, where the poor, meek, weak and victims are exalted, and the strong, wealthy, aggressive are condemned. Originally jewish (OT, prophets, jesus, apostles,...) the covenant with the tribal semitic God Yah was opened up for all goys, and so they can too become heirs of Abraham if they submit to Yah and accept the blood sacrifice of Yeshua al Massiach.

Only a weak, submissive colorblind, domesticated faggot would ever become a christian out of his own will.

Americans aren’t white.

Never:
"14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am carnal, sold under sin. 15 I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate. 16 Now if I do what I do not want, I agree that the law is good. 17 So then it is no longer I that do it, but sin which dwells within me. 18 For I know that nothing good dwells within me, that is, in my flesh. I can will what is right, but I cannot do it. 19 For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I do. 20 Now if I do what I do not want, it is no longer I that do it, but sin which dwells within me.
21 So I find it to be a law that when I want to do right, evil lies close at hand. 22 For I delight in the law of God, in my inmost self, 23 but I see in my members another law at war with the law of my mind and making me captive to the law of sin which dwells in my members. 24 Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? 25 Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I of myself serve the law of God with my mind"
Romans 7
but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to follow His example.

jesus thought lepers were gross

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

What's a Netherlands?

God bless you.

Spanish clay gone wild.

>hippie
Jesus took the time to make a whip to beat the shit out of the jew moneylenders.

Jesus, as the kike he was, also called a samaritan gentile woman a dog.

Completely out of context, but what would one expect from atheists.

how dare you compare the pedophile communist race traitor pope to Jesus?

wtf is wrong with that guy

Yes. He went to Puerto Rico.

>catholics
>christian

When the Pope is replaced with a real Catholic, not a political cuck.

The fact that he didn't recognize God working through Trump makes the Pope a fraud.

Yea, because yeshua was a reformist jewish preacher who warned to purify judaism. Not because he was le based anti semite. He was a kike himself, born out of the kike god Yah and a kike woman Maryam.

He lloved the jewish mob of proletarian fanatic scum, so he knew the rabble would love such dramatic gestures.

And then ofcourse (((Saul))) opened up the whole Yah cult to all the good goys.

I appreciate the sentiment, but blessings from YHWH I dont like

>Pope Francis does.
He doesn't.
>And without faith it is impossible to please him. For whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him
Hebrews 11,6
>He who believes in him is not condemned; he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
John 3,18
And Francis believes, that one can be Muslim, a Jew, or an atheist, reject God completely and possibly be saved.
It's keeping those poor souls in the dark and condemnation, very uncharitable act.
And you cannot be Jew in good faith, because entire Scripture points towards Jesus, similarly you cannot be Muslim, because the prophets that Mahomet "succeeded" make no mention of him, and you cannot be atheist, because:
>20 Ever since the creation of the world his invisible nature, namely, his eternal power and deity, has been clearly perceived in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse; 21 for although they knew God they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking and their senseless minds were darkened.
Romans 1
To repeat the words of the blessed Paul, they are without excuse and will die in their sins.

Fuggg

You dare calling us non Christian, you absolute piece of Nordic degenerate dog shit? I’ve never seen so much heresy in my life in a single picture but yet you judge us?

You’ve clearly never read the Bible, as Jesus said multiple times that gentiles will be saved too.

Mental gymnastics as usual. Enjoy larping as le based crusader while in reality you are a pacifist cult praying to a jewish god and importing refugees, while preaching weakness , meekness and antiracism. You are so detached from reality, and it is clear you cant accept history outside your dogmatic church-approved storyline.

Probably. Samaritans were a semitic tribe as well, so she must have been a brown hook nosed inbred woman.

If anyone wonders, that's what happens when you permit women to teach.

There is literally no way you can shill your way of of that line, people have been trying for millennia and failing.

Wether it is Saul or yeshua, Fact is that you are a spiritual semite. You voluntarily entered into a covenant with the jewish tribal god YHWH, and became one of Abraham's seed, as Paul says.

>kike
Cool anachronism.

I remember when Jesus said, "Oy vey, get this schmuck outta here."

he a stupid kike loving, nigger loving, feet kissing, faggot, whos advisors sniff cocain with prostitiutes.
He doesn't do that, well fuck off, he defends pedophiles, like ints an organizational thing.
He tries to change, or make people forget about true christian doctrine, like not hating fags, and saying somehow can go to heaven, while not believing in christ
Shut up you fucking shill with that meme flag

Tell me what Deuteronomy or Leveticus says of borders and refuge, perhaps how they treated those whom married other tribe?
You atheists and kikes are disingenuous to the core, you cherry pick quotes about the Lord's loving nature but never ones that explicitly address the subject, it's the same for those whom are "christian" liberals that tout homosexuality as not being sinful.

You're dishonest and you lukewarm "christians" will be rebuked, you should only wish that we persecute you before.

Not only Him, but OT prophets as well:
>and I will say to Not my people, ‘You are my people’
Hosea 2,25

i guarantee you the pope didnt heal that man in any way shape or form.

>THE POPE IS A FRAUD AND A LITERAL SATANIST

I love when godless liberals tell Christians how to be Christians

Good goy. Praise Yah. Must be great that you are allowed by Yeshua to worship Yah together with every negro, jew, chink and spic on this earth.

How about you start turning your cheek and pray for your enemies? And dont ever call me a (lukewarm) chr*stian, I do not serve YHWH.

>lukewarm "christians"
Amen.
>15 “‘I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were cold or hot! 16 So, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of my mouth. 17 For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing; not knowing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked. 18 Therefore I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, that you may be rich, and white garments to clothe you and to keep the shame of your nakedness from being seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, that you may see. 19 Those whom I love, I reprove and chasten; so be zealous and repent.""
Revelation 3

Go turn your other asscheek, you faggot enablers! Jesus came to bring the sword to the heathens and sodomites but instead he became the pawn of Judas and you've been sucking jew cock ever since.

I used to be Protestant, and in many ways, hatred led me to the Catholic Church. That's true.
It's often repeated in Christian circles, and I think is entirely biblical, that if someone is genuinely preaching the gospel, they will be hated for it.
Just look how much the world hates the Catholic Church.
Fundamentalists like you are constantly berating them as satanic, evil, whore of babylon, etc.
Atheists hate them for being misogynistic, homophobic, institutionalized religion, etc.
Muslims hate them for being polytheist idolators who worship statues, etc.
Everyone hates the Catholic Church.
That should really tell you something.
But by all means continue to stand hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder, with your Muslim and atheist allies in your condemnation of the Church.

Well Obviously, because miracles dont happen. There is no supernatural, so dont expect supernatural healings

One under God. Historical kikes are different from modern kikes. Historical kikes didn’t have the messiah, yet modern kikes do, but deny Him. Jews started being wrong the moment they rejected Him. Judaism shouldn’t exist anymore, it must be eradicated. If you still don’t understand we are on the same side here, then this discussion is futile.

>so dont expect supernatural healings
idk, I've seen things get healed that people "can't" heal from. Not by the grace of the pope, though :^).

Seldomly in the Bible does Jesus gets pissed off. I can think of two major events:
>Satan pleading with him
>Jews being greedy

Back water Americans think presbyte-methodi-baptistmo-evangelicalism was ordained to them from John the Baptist or some shit
>Mormon tier retardation

First thought that came to mind was South Park - Sarcastaball episode. Maybe everyone is just doing this shit to find out how much more will it take till swedes acknowledge that what there're facing are serious problems.

[Underrated post]

>le based israelites

We are not on the same side here, because you see the speck in the jew's eye, but not the semitic log in your own. You worship a kike God, accept the Torah and the prophets, the jewish evangelists, the jewish apostles, a jewish messiah. You believe Yeshua was sacrificed as a blood offering(quite pagan and primitive) to Yah, so that all the goys from the world can join the covenant with this formerly tribal jewish god, and in a universalist religion where poverty, meekness, passive nonresistance are exalted as virtues.

Not to mention that the amerifat christian in this thread os already larping as an inquisitor warning me he will persecute me if he could.

And ofcourse because christianity is a univeralist proselytizing cult, you will never leave non-believers alone. How could you, when it is a holy demand that you convert everyone on this earth, even the dumbest congoid, and those who dont will burn forever in hell while you can enjoy the spectacle from "heaven"

Lots of fedora tippers from Reddit today.

There is only one God and no other god beside Him,
creator of heaven and earth, Himself uncreated,
cause for everything, uncaused Himself,
knowing all things, fully known only to Himself.
His existence extending from eternity, towards eternity,
to whom all bow and who bows to none,
not tribal, for He created all tribes
not visible, for He created all that is visible.
To what He set, nothing can be added, nor removed.
First and the Last, He who judges and is not judged.
He is not God of the Jews, nor blacks, nor whites, nor Asians. He is not the God of earth, nor water, nor air, nor fire, nor heaven, nor hell.
He is the God of all those things, and more.
Why do you deny Him?

Is he cured now ?

its love thy neighbor not love thy raper

if islam existed during Christs time, I can promise you he would've said 'except muslims' with everything he said we should do.

i know what you were trying to say, and i agree with you, but that was just a shit tier pun man.

We won’t stop until every soul is Christian. Resistance is futile, your children will be Christians. The truth always wins. The weak should fear the strong.

we, unlike your homeschooled family, can read.

you people consistently live up to the "fount of stupidity" stereotype you so hopelessly pretend isn't real

No I am an atheïst and hate the catholic church for being a shill for refugees, for all their child abuse, for leeching off taxes in this country, for being a universalist institution that mainly consists of spics, africans and Flips. I hate the catholic church for imprting african and pajeet priests and monks to fill up their clergy. I hate them for encouraging catholic immigrants to come here, I hate them for being pacifist, I hate them for their exaltation of poverty, meekness and peace and other "domesticated" virtues

pope francis would let life turn into hell just to go to heaven in the after life.

I'd rather go to hell in the after life if it means turning life of others into heaven

Didn't Jesus make a whip and beat the shit out of Jews with it?

good goy

THIS IS WHY THE CHURCH IS KEKED
>THIS IS WHY THE CHURCH IS KEKED

THe pope is a jesuit commie, in cahoots with the globalisation meme.
He is the whore of babylon

when Jews get killed like they say they where.

thank you for being constructive, it was shit

Soon.

Amen.

Thanks for stopping by

Because your lyrical description doesn't magically make him real

Stop larping Klaas-Jan.

Feels

I bet you are one of the same people who thinks people get offended by the mutt meme. Fuck off gaytheist shill.

Jesus would heal that person.

The pope seems like an awfully weak substitute.

Because they live in darkness, and reject the light. Their hearts are dark, and their deeds are dark, and in their insanity they believe they can hide from God in their own darkness.

To think that the False Prophet of Mystery Babylon is the "true" Christian is self-delusion beyond what should be possible.

Go worship your kike god somewhere retarded burger. Your fedora meme is boring and typical deflection.

You have entered a covenant with the semitic god YHWH. You are a spiritual semite.

>muh big man in the sky

You think you're mad too unstable
Kicking in chairs and knocking down tables
In a restaurant in a West end town

Wew lad. That's some nice projection or indoctrination

Tbf I’m rather certain Jesus only came to save humans.

Semitic "gods"
>indefectable and incomprehensibly "perfect"
>yet, continue to produce genetic reject "children"
>demand the cocks they create be butchered of "imperfections"

commandments and edicts up the wazoo
>but lets sin run amok
>is perpetually absent
>provides only ambiguous garble to be interpreted any which way from Sunday that takes a gormless goy's fancy

admonishes sin
>but demands vain genuflection
>idolatry
>conspicuous symbolism on ever street corner

the "creator"
>but needs kids' brains psychologically abused into obsequious adherence
>punitive threats for non adherence spanning 500 "hail Mary's", to eternal torture
>...but "He" loves you!

churches as heavenly conduits
>that are fact cliques for tax-dodging profligate paedophiles
>no meaningful purpose in society besides bastions of protected turpitude

muh faith™ meme
>defying the faculties of logic and reason bestowed by "God"
>literally spurning "God" to embrace "God" .kek

Interesting thread for those digits.

Sloped forehead
Hooked nose

Yup, Catholic

Christcucks BTFO

Based post

Vatican II sect and current Pope is literally The Whore of Babylon

A return to how Christianity truly was would be the best thing to happen to mankind.

God bless this man

what's that?

Sexual dimorphism. Starts from neutral to extreme feminity and extreme masculinity.