UK UNVEILS AUTOMATIC SPEECH CENSORSHIP ONLINE

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-43037899

I do hope you aren't thinking of saying anything that might offend someone on the internet, user. We'll have to automatically block you and arrest you and we'd really rather not do that, user.

Why don't you just behave, there's a good citizen.

What-land?

Jesus Christ, Britain, stop. You're actually making me sad now

put me on a rocket to mars

You should probably buy the flamethrower instead it’s a lot cheaper

BRITAIN YES

that looks like a really soft and fuzzy kitty

>the absolute state of englistan

Nah sorry. Britain died when they refused to help Bonnie Prince Charlie claim the throne

Now the British are sentenced to live in exile in scottish highlands, recreate old-style clans are in the future, when muslims themselves fall, reclaim the country

So. Powerful.

the sign looks like a face

Did any of you even read the article?
This is a slide thread
Sage and ignore

This is to block ISIS content, why do you care?
Read the article you illiterate fuck

Why not just block the caliphate?

>blocks your caliphate

That's not the point, it is now established that the government can begin automatically censoring what it doesn't like online

You're having a giggle mate if you don't think this will be used on 4 chan and the alt right eventually you stup[_____Comment______Censored_______For____Racial______Epitaphs___All____IS___Well____God__Save___The____Queen_____]

bin that banter m8 or get nicked

Free speech does not just apply to things you like retard

Censorship is the tool used to radicalize extremists. Just wait and see. Anyone with a platform will become a target of violence. Extreme violence.

OiOi mate that sort of language won't be tolerated by the British public, you'd best apologize or the rozzers will be round your house in a jiff

I'm a muslim, now pay me compensation for this racial profiling you racist kaffir

i hate you fucking britfucks so much. you filthy eternal jelly degenerates.

why are you ALWAYS trying to surpass the german masterrace??????

first you get jelly when the second reich formed.

then you start A FUCKING WORLD WAR when the third reich formed.

then you destroyed your own empire because you wanted to be weaker than us. it drove you mad that we germans had something which you had not, our weakness. so you make yourself even weaker despite being the winner of ww2.

and now you cant even let us have the most cucked nation on earth trophy?

JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY

So glad I don't use social media.

haha, worthless fucking brits. go fuck yourself. soon you pieces of shit wont even be able to browse Sup Forums. enjoy your buttfucking rape by pakis sanctioned by your politicians and guarded by your cuckolding police

sorry Guvnor 100 Million euro bucks will be delivered to your government funded mansion

Not gonna lie lads, life is suffering on this Island. I did not imagine hell would be so cold and dark.

yea things must be so awful over there you're gonna have to risk your lives to overthrow this oppressive system in a few months
let us know so the other able-bodied men of the west can fly over to support your violent uprising and us cute girls can support with funny maymays

Anyone else surprised by this only because you assumed they had already done it?

>pride season
>not pride day or week or month
>season

Am I laughing or crying? I can't tell anymore.

What breed of cat is that? Mine was a stray and looks very similar.

UK is a backwater shithole, they do these things to make themselves feel relevant.

You people need a civil war

Cute cozy cat :)

>tough crime

1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984

%

Just speak arabic, and you will get away with everything.

Funny considering they spend so much time criticizing everyone else. While you were bitching to the neighbor about their dog, your wife was getting fucked.