Boku no Hero Academia

Will the return of the Madman happen now that Toga has arrived?

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/AqcEqqPowRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for FUCK FAGGOTS

>using 100% on a person w/out a defense quirk or already high durability
No

If toga sucks deku's blood, she gets ofa and deku loses his power, right?

MADMAN and MADWOMAN will mate

Do I have to send Hori a vial of my blood to make it happen?

wait the thread die you fucking loser

How is Toga actually so perfect?
>fangs
>messy but stylish hair
>cool quirk
>crazy about the people she loves

>bloodvial
This isn't bloodborne.

Fuck off retard

Much appreciated satan.

It's already dieing , best to it now so there ain't multiple fags making there own thread when one dies

Ha, Toga rekt in one chapter. Who is the lucky vampire slayer?

>new chapter day
>doesn't start thread with chapter
Going back to sleep. Anons can feel free to join me.

We've all underestimated toga

Lol , are you in for a surprise

How do people sleep in zero-G? Like, there is no way your blanket and pillow would stay in place.

I think Overhole's plan will be achieved but Shiggy will end up stealing all the credit for it. Still super curious about Eri's situation.

Todoroki tanked 100% punches anyways. They're not much.

Assblasted Ochakofags and Kendofags are trying to do damage control because this just proves Toga is better and stronger and would be very useful and good as a pro hero.

tape your fingers before you go to bed

who do you think will voice toga in the anime

Those are only 5%, you dolt.

>Todoroki tanked 100% punches anyways

I give 4 chapters max (unless we're shown what's going on outside) for FakeDeku

Did anyone post the korean scans link yet?
wasabisyrup.com/archives/AqcEqqPowRk

MITTENS

Have you not seen astronauts?

Want to find out?

every chapter it doesn't cut back to ochako I become increasingly concerned that it won't happen

Calm down there let's not make this a war

Good , who gives a shit

me

Hello grapes

>Toga takes on 2 pro heroes

I see Hori is back to being a shit writer again

I've already come to terms that Ochako has become useless. I just need to see them jobbing before I can finally kill myself.

What's her story

Not grapes , just more interested in moving forward with the mission then going back on characters I don't care about

Ochakofags and Kendofags already made this a war against Toga who is stronger and can beat them both handtohand and I am so happy that this is a Toga chapter that I can hardly think.

Cute.

Well considering there's no such thing as a pro villain. Technically they're on equal standards anyways since villains are always taken on by pro heroes.

>being this salty about the jobber squad jobbing
Aizawa should've just sat in a corner and let a real man handle it.

Trained assassin , hired to steal AFO

>pointy teeth
God damnit I love this so much, though there is a girl with a better mouth than Toga

>How do people sleep in zero-G

>tfw we'll never get All Might vs Toga

Fine, but we shouldn't go on there level

I haven't, but this is the cutest Ochako I have ever seen.

Around blacks never relax.

>Chapter threads are just a neverending cycle of complaining because it's not focusing on muh favorite character

What Hori is trying to achieve with a fake Rappa and Toga? The villans need to hold them back jut enough so Chisaki escapes.

She is a girl with problems about her family and she almost was raped but she had to defend herself and became a villain but she wants to be a hero like her Crush Deku and she will become a hero and save Eri.

The fuck is with that hand.

What have we become

Art quality and writing are dropping fast. This is just another Oumagadoki Zoo.

Why do you want to see poor All Might get gutted by a schoolgirl?

Rubber hand.

If there are people who don't have Toga as their favorite character they are the wrong ones who are at fault.

The Villains winning

His mask is white when everyone's mask is black

Only two options now. Either mods nuke this thread to stop it or we nuke Japan to end the manga.

I see trolls are out of the woodwork today as scheduled

>The way she beats one hero and gets a single hit on the other is clearly illustrated
>Bitch and moan about this as if it wasn't
>Bitch and moan as if Aizawa has been defeated in a single blow even though the fight is just getting started
>She had help from another villain in taking down the first hero in what was essentially a 2v1 fight, though the hero didn't realize that until it was too late
I take it you're one of the idiots without critical thinking skills who didn't notice any of the literal 7+ hints that Camie is Toga before it was officially revealed

>takes on 2 pro heroes
>has to ambush Niggalock when they're alone AND use a Twice clone so it was 2-on-1
>manages to stab Eraserhead a bit on passing
"No".

His mask ain't even a mask
Doesn't even hide his identity

Or because this manga is going to shit by the chapter

I hope Ochako dies soon.

Chisaki was never there. Cleaners and League of Villains went wild, but the Yakuzas are innocent.

This chapter proves schoolgirl with knife>>>>> pro hero

Can Toga beat Ochako?

>meguminfag

Post discarded

>People this assblasted about Toga being skilled.

Have y'all never heard of hiding your power level. In the forest Toga's goal was getting blood, she let Ochako pin her to get her blood. That's why seconds later she knocks Ochako off with 0 problem.

Holy shit ochacucks just relax

It's a character driven series. If the characters you don't like are getting the spotlight then what's the point? That being said, I like most of the charcters so I'm good.

She killing actual pros so yeah

I want to read the new chapter now

>Toga (a villain) and another villain successfully split two pro heroes apart to take one out and injure another before retreating

I hope it turns out she had some kind of training from a lone villain or an organization or whatever.

Rip my man Lock
Barely survived like ten chapters

How can a mentally ill 15 yo school girl beat pro heroes

Toga is my second favorite after Ochako, so I tried. I'm sorry for my grade schooler coloring.

Do people actually think that Lock & Lock will die?
It's just a fucking stab. People has survived worse in manga.

Because they're jobbers.

Dump all into speed and tactics that no normal person would do

>chisaki was never there
What the fuck. How did you got that? Is all this fighting useless?

hori is a madman
introduces a token black character, makes him arrogant and cocky, proceeds to kill him off

Because she is strong and a pro and she was hiding her powerlevel. Read slower.

Eraserhead gets the stain stamp of disapproval for getting stabbed by a little girl

So shit writing

Reminder that he was talking shit about kids and now he got wrecked by one

Only if you're a dumb Aizawafag.

It's good

Could he still use his quirk if he's paralyzed?

You mean strategy > pro hero

What are you even using to color?
These random blotches are strange.

>pro heroes

Pro heroes aren't all super strong they are just professionals in how to handle hero things. Shoto, Deku, and Bakugou would likely wipe the floor with most heroes in combot

Wishful thinking

And another thing: you're praising these faggots, one of which we've barely seen fight SLIGHTLY more often than Toga, the other which we haven't seen fight at all until now, under the assumption that they must be better than her on the sole basis that they're older than she is, and thus must surely have more experience. Putting aside how stupid it is to make those assumptions in the first place, neither of their quirks are particularly effective at stopping Toga. The black dude is no better than an ordinary civilian with basic hand-to-hand combat training against her, so of course he'd lose straight away in a 2v1 against her. Aizawa is, from what we've been shown throughout both his fights and hers leading up to this one, approximately equal to her. That doesn't mean he's going to curbstomp her. He was never set up as some unstoppable juggernaut. He's an ordinary, perpetually exhausted asshole who can disable peoples' quirks (so effective against Toga, right?) and relies too heavily on using ribbons. That's all he's got going for him.

Do you seriously think that Toga can't counter that when she's filled with killing intent? If you do, as this chapter has proven: you're canonically wrong.

Overhaul himself said it in chapter 138 - he was never there. There is no Eri. Why did police and heroes fight the cleansers? He doesn't know. League of Villains? Who's that?

I assume in a similar fashion to how she MURDERED a bunch of people.

Is this your first battle manga? Even if it is how is the concept of someone young being skilled in combat too hard to grasp for you? They've outright explained her technique.