Just got a leaked copy!

Just got a leaked copy!

Shit is LIT yo!

post it online if you a real nigga

Was we kangz n shit?

Why even watch that nigga bullshit?

link and new watch thread general with 7pm EST viewing time scheduled and rerun at 10,
or gtfo

Prove it faggot

You'd post a screenshot if that were the case.

>voluntarily watching this shit
I bet you even watched the new Star Wars movies...

Powerful

is the isaac newton part real?

Of?

>LIT

We got to leak this shit to the black community so they're not getting taken advantage of and getting the pay those high prices

I ain't readin all dat shit nigga, tell me if dis film got tiddaes

Go make me an enchorito and Baja Blast bitch

LEAK ITT¡¡¡¡

BECAUSE THANOS IS COMING!

Maybe he should be mad that his ancestors sold each other, creating the very problems he's bitching about

what a lazy nigger
typical that all he can do is blame whitey that he's incapable of investigating into his own culture and heritage. We didn't steal it; it's still right over there, so go get it nigger. get the fuck out of our safe and prosperous country to go explore the mud huts of your ancestors as you contract rare deadly diseases before getting mauled by whild animals the second a neighboring gang of angry tribals have just kidnapped all your women to rape and castrate them

Niggers don't say "LIT" usually teenage white neets say that.

*Cums in your food*

I bet u nvr even had comped sushi

That's the spirit leaf! Hahahaha stupid gwailo amirite?

haha yeah lol

"What we could have been.."

Nigger, there's still people in Africa. Also it's not like the slaves taken were the best and brightest. They were losers of war and people that owed debts. If anything Africa was culled of its worst and weakest. We should have made your country stronger by introducing technology and buildings that you hadn't even considered at the time. What happened instead? Waste and laziness. Pointing the finger at whitey for a thousand years. Pick yourself the fuck up!

A mythology created by liberal Jews in the 70s to sell flagging comics to black youth, and now a film to line Disney's pockets. Even the fantasy history is exploitative.

KEK

link it or larp