Swiss bros, get in here!

Swiss bros, get in here!
Today we celebrate not being in the EU!
Norway and Switzerland, the only two who HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER GIVE IN to the EU jew!
Skål!

>Not in EU
>Switzerland
>Bilaterals allow the EU to regulate your economy and steal your guns
>No billag will fail
>Norway
>100% rax rate
>Even more bilaterals which makes you a part of the EU with no representation
>Entire economy depends on oil and raping whales

Taxation without representation is now a good thing? Someone should tell the americans.

Yes, but you are in jew nato - dont you listen to Hans Lysglimt?

EU is pretty usefull for trading though.

sure is

Hows your demographic situation in switzerland? Never really hear anything about it

google it

Norway have as much immigration as Sweden.

I was in Oslo for couple of days, basically didnt see any norwegian people, almost as bad as Paris.

swiss are obnoxious

We're strict on immigration wtf are you talking about?

Oslo is literally the only place in norway that's like that. I moved here in september and it's fucking awfull. However you won't find anywhere else like that here.

Skål for faen! Those globalists shall not infringe our sovereignty

>tfw superior

I could never imagine being an EU cuck. I would probably kill myself right away if I was from a country in the EU

So basically we should go to Bergen for Norwegian qts?
Have noticed Norwegian girls are easier than Swedish.

Swedish girls though have ridden one billion km of benis

east side of Oslo and the suburbs, yes, theres a lot of pakis, but for reals, norway is pretty fucking white

yes i think you're a son of a bitch

>tfw the vote to cancel all bilateral agreements is coming up soon
It will probably fail but at least it gives me some hope.

You're just in the EU without getting to vote lel

Teach us the secrets of asthma, Norbor. We also want to win Olympic medals, you know!

what about Norwegian qts?

see:

Stavanger is the best town in Norway (as well as the world) but don't go there those girls are mine. Bergen is allright if you've got an umbrella I suppose. A billion times nicer than Oslo

>not being in the EU
literally SEETHING with jealousy

this

sorry, but it's true - vote for alliansen

There are about 50 countries in Europe and only 28 are in EU. So you and 20 other countries.

how racist are norwegans?
Feels like you are not that racist as we in Sweden, though we have our reasons believe me

Good joke. These fuckers are faster than fucking rabbits.

Fuck i forgot the official narrative: Muh Russia give back Crimea; muh Maidan sandwiches.

no one is getting to vote who is in the EU so what do you mean.

the EU commission makes it own decisions and chooses its own members.

the EU parliament is a theater.

for example did you chose the EU president? exactly no you didnt

There are norwegian qt3.14 everywhere, just stay the fuck way from the east and south east of oslo. sweden is properly fucked tho. I'm there all the time and all I see is Muhammeds and Alis

>swedish reading comprehension

Sweden is Titanic which have just hit the Ice Berg.
Will you Norwegians make a statue on a memory square to remember us?

Binland is cool, Norway is cool, Sweden...was cool.
But Denmark is like that cucked cousin no one really knows.

This movie was a glorious piece of feminism.
Millions of women wanted to behave like Rose.

Two birds with one stone.

We probably have less racists than you do but we definitely have less SJW aswell, and those we have nobody takes seriously. It's never been a problem finding "redpilled" people to hang out with, whenever I've moved around

Two years ago I had lots of love for you, but until you show some guts, I will let you die. Prove your devotion to uphold Scandinavian values, and I will march by your side, erect monuments, and die for you if need be.

you might as well leave ship now and let us who stay and fight to build something better.

ditto, broski

T-thanks Schweiz

How is the immigration situation looking like in die Schweiz?
Heard the only place to see muslims is in Geneva?

Start by electing SD and I will reevaluate my stand :D

We literally have to use sand that is EU approved in our childrens sandboxes.
We literally have to have a certain curvature on our cucmbers and bananas, because of the EU.
We contribute money to the EU, with aboslutely no representation. What we had (which we had no choice in) was pic related, someone I wouldn't want representing me, who had no vote.

I don't know. I don't pay attention to such things. I just make my jogging in the woods and do my stuff.

The only things i know is that i don't pay my taxes for nothing here; that's all; ask someone else more knowledgable on demographics and shit.

Geneva has an international status so i guess a lot of people are passing through.

Hey, you forgot about Australia!

Oh yeah, shit. You aren't in the EU you lucky cunts.

sure bottom bitch

>Norway and Switzerland, the only two
you forgot iceland

And your distant cousin, the Faroe Islands.

Just piss off with your envy.

Iceland did apply for membership in 2009. We didn't. We voted on it and said no, but we had to vote twice since the liberals should die with their fucking corruption with AP in the front.