Why Do The Obamas Purposely Inflame Racism?

>By now you’ve seen the Presidential portrait of Barack Obama and the one of first Lady Michelle. To say they are out of the ordinary is the ultimate understatement. But to say the artists who painted these portraits are radical leftists that walk the same path as the Obamas when it comes to America is not a stretch by any means. These portraits were painted as they were and by who they were purposely to stir up emotions and offend Americans.
>Let’s look at the artist who painted Barack, Kehinde Wiley. Wiley’s style, according to The Wrap, is said to be one of painting black subjects in poses based on classic imagery from Western art and iconography.
>“Judith and Holofernes is from Wiley’s most recent body of work and his first series of paintings to feature female subjects,” a 2012 explanation of the work from the North Carolina Museum of Art foundation reads. “Wiley translates this image of a courageous, powerful woman into a contemporary version that resonates with fury and righteousness.” How does he display this fury ad righteousness? By having the black woman in the painting decapitating the head of a white woman. Obama knew this background, and purposely picked this artist because he knew it would inflame racial hatred, which is exactly what he did for four years.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/13/Why-Do-The-Obamas-Purposely-Inflame-Racism

>Amy Sherald is the artist that painted Michelle’s portrait. According to the Baltimore Sun: “Sherald’s life-sized portraits pull viewers in from across the room. Her subjects are African-American, but Sherald paints their skin in shades of gray. The charcoal flesh makes more vibrant objects — a two-piece yellow bathing suit, a red yarn wig — pop like fire-crackers. Her use of gray skin tone was something we’d never seen before. The paintings’ surfaces look flat, but the closer you get, the more dynamic they become.” One of her works has the racially charge title, “High Yella Masterpiece: We Ain’t No Cotton Pickin’ Negroes.” This seems to reflect the thinking of a Michelle Obama who famously said she was proud of her country for the first time when her husband was elected, or that she lived in a house built by slaves.
>Race is an obsession with Barack and Michelle Obama, not identifying as Americans, nor acknowledging the things that make America great; such as the ability of an individual to pursue their passions and rise as high as they can on their own merits because they have the freedom to do so. This is a foreign concept to the Obamas who not only look at America through racially tinged glasses, but who acted upon those divisions when they held the highest office in the land.
>This is reflected in the artists they chose to capture their inner essence on canvas. One of the artists was making some sort of racial statement or threat with beheaded white women and the other works in the style of communist artists from the 80’s. So I ask, Why do BHO and Michelle go out of their way to offend the nation? Such divisiveness is damaging and driving the races further apart.

It's hard to imagine what it must be like to project this hard. It's a fucking painting, get over it.

So when the net starts closing in on Obama and his criminal chums the fake media can go mental with accusations of racism. They'll rile up blacks in America enough for them to riot en masse on Obama's behalf.

They're foreign agents. Our government was blackmailed by them, is currently blackmailed by them, and is mostly illegitimate

Why is JFK sad on his portrait?

I am art historian and i can confirm that this portraits arent anything special or unusual. You should chill yhe fuck down its just a couple of niggers on piece of canvas.

Seemed like a final fuck-you to america. He didn't even paint it himself, he outsourced that part to china.

Even if you ignore the artist's anti white pictures, it's still fucking stupid and I'm glad he's showing his true colors with this piece of shit jizz painting for history to remember.

This is amazing every time I see it.

Right...

oops. Wrong image. This is the right one.

Obama perpetuates racial divison because he's an indonesian Jew.

l
l>
l
l3
l

I agree photoshops are much better but you are arguing about somthing really stupid while chinese inteligence agencies are fucking up your country

Looks like a big cum

This is his revenge for Trayvon
Never forget

There are literally better artists on Sup Forums. This is highly unusual (YOU).

Is this Fred Armisen?

>chinese intelligence agencies
Fuck off israeli faggot.

Because they are inferior sub humans. To speak of how inferior they are makes nigger lovers pity them for being animals. Mostly kikes that push it since niggers were their former pets on plantations. They just want everyone to accept their former slaves. Then blame white people for it. Obongo is an Uncle Sambo nigger. He has a tranny for a wife. Likes it in the ass and has someone else's kids. He is all the articles of a nigger beast in civilization and sub human and a prime example of genetic suicide. A privileged boon!

It's the only way her dress bulge makes sense. Are we In the Shadman timeline now?

He's just doing what his handlers tell him like a good boy

That does look like a sperm.

I think it's funny that the portrait of Michelle looks nothing like her, the skin tone doesn't even match, much less her actual facial features. It's like something a high school kid would paint. The one of Barack is only marginally better.

>sorry niggers getting sorry niggers to paint sorry paintings

Wow 10/10 edit, more like this

I love this one. God Speed

That facial expression of both fear and resolution. Possibly some grudging jealousy or a sense that the other is in another world and does not understand.
The sadness and lack of control over the situation on her face with hurried deperation hinted at by the sense of motion in the dress.

It's like he's trying to warn us.

it is, this is from the same artist

>Obama's presidential gallery painting has a big sperm on his head
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WE WUZ CUMHEADS
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA