Hideous pig whines on twitter about not being able to buy oreos with his food stamps

LOOK AT THIS THING. This gluttonous human is fuming at Trump for his decision to monitor the welfare queens of America. Why do liberals look like this? I'm convinced that this is what liberalism does to the mind, soul, and body.

twitter.com/Lyricoldrap/status/963473468338696192

Ah yes, the face of "You can't touch foodstamps, I have to take care of my dying 105 year old grandparents with just SNAP, a bit of string, and a paper clip OY MACGYVER!

Hes a Jewish faggot

>comic book t-shirt
Nerd/geek culture is a cancer

What pig.
He'll get a heart attack soon.

Praise KEK!

Fat people are worthless human cattle.

>tfw actually need help from the government
>mfw this faggot makes it impossible

Bait thread posted by the person in the photo.

It's just wait too obvious. Report and move on.

what a fucking faggot.

kys for posting this op

he says this like its a bad thing these foods will last for a long time and im sure its better for them than what they buy with the card

These are the issue Democrats vote on. Free cookies and candy or birth control. Purely selfish pieces of shit.

What? How dare you accuse me of looking like that chocolate-covered, sprinkle-tongued blob. I am here to criticize this ridiculous tweet that came across my TL earlier. I looked at the profile and just googled this man's name. He apparently has a youtube channel where he makes food for his also fat GF.

Trump has become the strict but fair parent to these people. I remember when I was a kid and my Dad made me eat healthy food instead of oreos. I wonder if they'll ever thank him for it like I did.

Remember in the Lives of Plutarch how he draws parallels to one's physical appearance and elements of moral character.

Now realize that neural networks can, with statistical significance, identify male homosexuals based on the parameters of their face.

In modernity, we chastised the ancients for their arrogance, thinking that the genes which demonstrate a person's ancestry and symmetry, our fine-tuned gene quality mechanism, could also explain an individual's internal makeup. And now, finally, with the population genetics and molecular biology to understand their intuitive leap, we cast it away.

How right they were.

Look at him. Look at the soyim. They suffer from illnesses of character.

Obvious bait.

Report and hide.

> "there is surely a Physiognomy, which those experienced and Master Mendicants observe....For there are mystically in our faces certain Characters that carry in them the motto of our Souls, wherein he that cannot read A.B.C. may read our natures."

where the fuck is the salt thread! am i in it?

The democratic party has become absolute cancer. Their political strategy has become selling the country out for votes and short term gains. They'll spend an hour explaining why ID laws for voting are racist but not for buying alcohol or anything else.

Treasonous traitors, the lot of them.

Is this the angry grandpa guy?

>Why do liberals look like this?
Physiognomy dictates it.

How much you want to bet he's one of those Lakewood Jews who got caught collecting welfare and foodstamps despite making 6 figures as lawyers

holy shit
this is exactly how I feel

He should be sent to a concentration camp, no joke.

> I'm so poor I can't afford to eat! I will literally, actually DIE because I am so incompetent at providing for my own physical existence, I am basically a large child.

Alright, here's some low-cost (because you will want a solid amount of it), nutrition-dense foods which have a long shelf life. This is a mutually sensible arrangement for both you and the taxpayer.

> THIS IS APPALLING. ABSOLUTELY INHUMANE. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO USE MY EBT CARD AT AN ATM SO I CAN BUY WEED, I WANT OREOS AND MUFFIES AND NACHO CHEESE GORDITOS. IF I CANT USE FOOD STAMPS TO GET GALLONS OF WALMART BRAND SUGAR POSION, IS THIS EVEN AMERICA? ALSO, FOR SOME REASON, I HAVE CHRONIC HEALTH CONDITIONS. 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE.

Trump isn't just the hero we want, he's the hero we need.

Making the argument for us

Uhoh... looks like people making a hammock out of a safety net might be incentivised to actually work for a living.

You know out of everything, I noticed how fucking disgusting and dirty his nails are, ugh.

At least cattle serve an important purpose. You can eat them.

>faggots who eat trash and cant cook even despite all these gibs

the thread

I'll definitely commend this girl on not being a total greedy cunt that thinks the world owes her something.

She very politely thinks she deserves fresh meat

Perhaps fatties can be recycled into EBT foodstuffs

>She thinks she deserves fresh meat
Why?

> and im sure its better for them than
Not the best. But America is all fucked up from it's corporate consumer culture.
I'm finding it hard to care about Americans. What do you all do?

This just in fat spoiled Jew shits pants and tantrums until he gets his free tendies. What really is the states moral obligation to provide snacks vs actual nutrition? I would say that a review of what qualifies for EBT should be done, but it has already been shown that too many people on the program abuse it to be allowed to have a say in what is or isn't on the list. The real 5D chess move would be to model these harvest boxes off of Michelle Obama's school lunch nutrition guidelines. If it was good enough for saint Obama to declare good enough for our kids shouldn't it be good enough for boogie? Don't tell me that there was something wrong with the Obama school lunch program.

Why should they get 'the best'? They're on fucking food stamps

She implies she can get as much pantry food as she wants, and WANTS to eat fresh meat and food.
This is no longer about nourishment, this is about luxury and preference.

If she deserves fresh meat, why isn't she paying taxes?

>What do you all do?

>checked
>kek'd

Sorry little guy, you're going to have to get a job to start buying oreos.

so does this mean welfare trash and illegal spic niggers won't be able to buy 400$ worth of mtn dew and hot cheetos? Won't this make the fire rise?