twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/890597876522393601
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>get out-manoeuvred by a mentally ill 15-year-old
yes

Yes

>key niBBa dies instead of Mirio

Based honorary Aryan Hori

post the korean ver at least fucker

Wait, if shes planning to transform into Deku, why would she try killing him in front of others?

Also will this be enough for deku to realize she was at the license exam?

The raws got posted 2 threads ago

user she's mentally ill.

>Introduced first black hero we've seen in the story

>Make him an asshole

>First hero to die
What does hori mean by this

Don't worry, Mirio is gonna die too. None of us like him, you're not alone.

>Use his looks while trying to shank the MC
>His ability is to pick locks

Fair enough

Ok Patreak

She might have only wanted to cut him a little , like the first time they met

Is Toga the strongest female in the story?

>Also will this be enough for deku to realize she was at the license exam?
I'd say definitely, the other pages show her transforming just like she did in the provisional licence arc. He''l realise it was her soon enough.

Is Hori a hack now? I believe he can make a comeback though.

Is Mirio the "ugly & dumb" appeal character?

Reminder to ignore the fujos, Ochakofags and Kendofags who try to say this arc is bad.

Don't get to ahead of your self , aizawa was just a jobber

You're absolutely right.

Wouldn't fujos love this arc though?

I wonder what his bloodll be used for then. If everyone knows about her, then it would be hard for her to infiltrate as deku

Post a link to the chapter fags

>Dr stone already TL'd

They loved Fitgum thats for sure but who doesn't

It aint up feg

Translations arent at least

Honestly, why is Ochako so boring compared to Toga, or even other girls like Momo or Tsuyu? I want to like her, but she has nothing really going for her. Her looks are plain, her personality is "nice, likes Deku" and her quirk isn't that interesting.

what is lockrock's(toga's) face trying to convey

You don't like her because she's the main girl and you're a contrarian faggot.

Its depends on your taste, senpai. I find her interesting, for example. But you can find her boring, and there's nothing wring with that

She's turned on from having a BBC

It probably isn't enough fro her to turn into him, so I wonder how it's going to be used.
Also, once Midoriya figures out that Camie was actually Toga, I think he'd contact the police and inform them of what happened. That's how the next arc will start, IMO.

>black man trying to rape Deku
That was a close one, he almost got Donovan'd.

Clones sir clones and yes

>next arc that isn't class A and B doing joint heroic practicals together
Pls no

So now our VA temps are battling the vanguard, I guess it's safe to say Mirio will meet Overhaul.

Toga
>technique 5/5
>Intelligence 4/5
>speed 4/5
>power 3/5
Aizawa
>technique 4/5
>intelligence 3/5
>speed 4/5
>power 3/5
Was it an asspull?

He might advance both plots at once, or have the joint lesson first and occasionally cutting back to other plot threads. It wouldn't be the first time he does this.

Mirio is pretty much the only one who can take on Overhaul

Aizawa could t-BAHAHAHA couldn't finish it

>taking databook stats seriously

stats don't mean anything, they were basically decided through dice rolls. Furthermore:
>surprise attack + clone fake-out
It really isn't that bad. The shitposting is blowing this out of proportion

she's probably some cult raised assassin that did not want to follow their ways.

Similar to Rize from tg.

I don't think the stats in the databook are that accurate, but still, some of you guys are acting as if she completely beated him in a fight

Fatgum is love, fatgum is life

Why doesn't Mimicry just manipulate the labrynth he's posessing to crush all the heroes to death instead of seperating them? He literally could of just crushed Fatgum and Kirishima to death after he tossed them into a tunnel by manipulation

>Chapter still not translated

Your being trolled.

Wait didn't aizawa have S rank intelligence?

Toga is ridiculous

How did deku survive

No in technique.

Bonus
Ochako
>technique 2/5
>Intelligence 3/5
>speed 3/5
>power 2/5
At least her people skills are good
>cooperation 4/5

Shit writing.

The only think of two things.

1. It'd probably crush him too

2. Wanting to somewhat preserve the base

S rank technique
So its still wrong

No, that was AM.

AM has S everything tho

Didn't they say that normally Mimic could handle the area around the size of a fridge and all of that now is cause he's on Trigger? Maybe that's all he can do (even with the drug) and can't focus only on crushing a single group (since we see them fight back and break parts of it), his purpose is to stall for time first of all.

>>cooperation 4/5
Does this mean Ochako would make a good cuckqueen?

But Deku and Kirishima have been busting down walls and smashing shit up and it doesn't harm him and he it's been show that he can just reseal any entrances, walls or tunnels he creates just fine as to not ruin the base

at least they put up the page

Wow is she really that bad

So how is OH supposed to beat a guy who was born invincible? Like we all know Mirio can't beat him but OH can't touch him (literally). So what horrible writing is Hori gonna come up with?

>mirio regrets not saving eri

Chronostasis stops time and shoots Mirio

mirio has to go solid at some point otherwise he would run out of breath. Overhaul just has to touch him

She loves him.

Thematically it makes sense since it's the battle of Deku and Shigaraki's senpais.

Please don't post pictures of me on Sup Forums

Mimic moves the floor so Mirio becomes tangible faster than he expected to and then gets splattered in an instant by Overhaul.

That's still better than any of the class B characters who got stats. Especially Memema
>technique 1/5
>intelligence 4/5
>speed 2/5
>power 1/5
>cooperation 1/5

She already is considering how often another woman keeps getting naked and jumping on her man.

>same eyes
>same mouth

I can't believe Mirio's mom fucked a rat.

Yes and no one except the mentally challenged likes him

>Nezu has 6/5 intellect
>his wife's son has 0/5

?

twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/890597876522393601

Well, she doesn't have a lot of competition. Midnight is strong, but fujo. Mt. Lady might be strong, but lazy roach. Pixie from Pussycats, but her beasts was taken out by teen boys. Dragon lady takes too long to beat Bane. ... Why are the women so weak?

Nice bullshitting

>Power 1/5
>Speed 1/5
>Technique 5/5
>Intellect 5/5
>Coop 2/5

He just needs to get fit, just like the Monoma of 1A - Mineta.

Chapter fucking when?

Overhaul has faster hands than Rappa. The moment Mirio materializes for a punch he gets turned into jelly

Nejire?

I want to kiss you

be patient you nonce

Yes he is. But Toga should not have been able to take two adult heroes down.

>grapefag still samefagging

it's way past time already

>people this mad that a girl who btfo the MC could land a hit on a guy who got btfo by a manchild
B-but the author is a hack

Even ascended animals need love

shit takes time

>implying that traitor would betray his boss like that and didn't rush ahead of everyone to warn and protect overhaul.

Dyou think Nevada-Tan reads BnHA and gets a funny feeling just below her stomach whenever Toga happens? Do you think she dyes her hair blond and does it up in buns and when she sees a young man being taken to the hospital after a nasty car accident she finds out which hospital he's likely been taken to and talks her way into where he's kept with a bouquet of flowers but inside the bouquet is a knife but she can't quite bring herself to stab him and he's covered in bandages anyway and she pulls some of them off as he's sleeping and licks the blood of the stitches she opens with her fingers and forces her fingers into the wounds and her hands trail down his body from his chest wounds to the bandages and he starts to make noises in his sleep so she forces his mouth closed and muffles it with a pillow and she begins teasing his cocks and as it hardens under her delicate fluttering fingers blood starts to leak from the tip like pre-cum but so much thicker and tastier and she begins licking it all up to stop from staining the sheets and now she's got the swollen head in her mouth and she's basically chewing the head and shaft lightly as her tongue flicks around it in her mouth lapping up the sweet coppery man juices and she begins loudly swallowing as she masticates more and more blood out of him and she begins teasing his balls with her free hand and she feels them tighten and clench and he begins cumming blood and Nevada-tan deep throats it and just swallows the bloody cum straight down and then the heart monitor starts to make noise and she gets scared and runs out the hospital with cummy blood around her mouth still and leaving the bouquet of flowers and the knife behind.

Do you think that all happens?

Stain's theme is fucking awesome too. You can hear it when Mic explains his quirk.

You're retarded and delusional. She is a fucking woman

Bruh
You're trying too hard

>"Nighteye, we got Eri-chan away from Overhaul. What should we do with the loli now?"

Wow the shitposter is really going all out in this thread