Sooo

Sooo

American fashion reached Poland

Mixed feelings

Cute overalls

Demons are real

someone REALLY craves attention.

Why do these people want to make themselves look like demons?

how does that not get stomped and beaten to death by bydlo in poland? that shit cant even leave the city of lublin

holy water is your friend.

Ever heard of aposematism or "warning coloration"? So you know you stay away from certain animals. Same can be seen on feminists with pink hair and SJWs with tattoos about their vegan chairs. "Do not breed, toxic for you lineage."

You have a wrong impression of poland

It is 4 times easier to be murdered in the usa than here

I hope some ultras kick the shit out of him. What a degenerate.

>hi i'm here for the job interview

>he thinks that's American fashion

>American fashion

mate i visited grandma and grandpa from when i was a little lad to my 20's, i went to more than one impreza wiejska or at the local firefighters gymnasium. there is a shitload of unreported violence happening in the villages and rural areas of polska.

You are forgetting that the population of the USA is something like 300million and that of Poland is 37 million

Also remember that USA has niggers

>slaneesh

even demons would be freaked out by him

Imagine hating yourself this much.

how is the uk? is it slowly approachong le 56?

It's a rotfiend, pull out the silver.

What the fuck

Apparently we are still somthing like 95% white although im pretty sure halfcast is considered whichever race parent is raising (or the man’s race) so the single mothers with niglets would have them considered white.

However whites here have a tiny birthrate compared to Muslims and since we are spreading our buttholes for them, this is only gonna get worse.
Wish us luck

lol wtf

>Lublin
Literally one of the worst polish city
>shitone of ukrainians
>shitone of (((patriotic))) shills

what game in Roblox is this?

>LA represents America

No.

Self-hatred

Hunt and kill them. We do. Get on the fucking bus, faggot.

>American fashion
Please do not confuse san francisco with america

Looks like European fashion desu

You guys are dour, gloomy, pessimistic pricks and you love to hate us. However, I have nothing but high hopes for you, you are English speaking Saxons and you pioneered the fucking first world. You will overcome this.

Its what happens when a society coddles the mentally ill

>Literally made himself unemployable for life
>not a hero
Wage slaves BTFO

That thing wouldn't dare to go outside the town

Thanks Ameribro, and remember that most (((Brits))) who hate on Americans hate the ones with superiority complex and/or are actually called Mohammed

Torch it

They could literally walk around now and nobody would say too much because they didn't want to offend them.

(((American fashion)))

Imagine how bad he would feel at the end of the day if nobody took any notice of him. No stares, no questions, not even the slightest amount of curiosity from anyone. I think maybe that's the best way to deal with people like this, who are clearly just looking for attention. Give them absolutely none

this

If I was demon, would possess xim

>look like demons
>Self-hatred

Why do demons hate people so much?
Non serviam?

Fug, that is scary

Admit it, you were afraid it was going to do a jump scare when you clicked it.

No, it was one of these 'im in bed right now and if I look over my screen that shit will be standing there' moments
These are more scary

>Rate