BLACKED = /ptg/
pol = b

What's Sup Forums then?

/r9k/

Ya
Then what's /r9k/ then?

/r9k/ is a schizophrenic /gif/

Just worse.

Yes, and the ONLY REASON is because the moderators are getting paid by israel to keep it this way.

Not enough traps to be Sup Forums.

Get posting already.

Is every thread "You roll cum in your mouth to a trap's feet while trying not to laugh?"

lol
we're so deep into the jew conspiracy that we think they've hijacked our anonymous, shit-flinging, navajo dream catcher forum

They are bribing the moderators, it's not even a question at this point. They had fucking new janitor applications but nothing changed, it actually got worse. israel is bribing the moderators and I believe that they will be investigated for sedition.

Here's a little secret that drove off m00t: we aren't the new Sup Forums. We're the old Sup Forums

I asked that question once. Here's what I got, and this wasn't even close to all the replies. You can always tell the other oldfags though because they don't take this place too seriously. The election ruined Sup Forums the way the Scientology raids ruined Sup Forums.

>Scientology raids ruined Sup Forums.

Explain please. I haven't been on Sup Forums in about two years.

I´ve been looking for threads to post on for the las 40 minutes, and all I find is slide and shill threads, Sup Forums is oficially dead

This was back in 2007-2008. Sup Forums was the internet underground completely, then the Scientology raids (and a couple other stories) broke into the mainstream news. Curious outsiders started to visit, and they changed the culture completely. Sup Forums hasn't been the same since. You have to go back waaaaaaay more than 2 years for any of this.

>Sup Forums hasn't been the same since

Because g mask was soooo cool.

There was a true spirit of chaos. The memes weren't good, I know, but we weren't in a constant purity spiral back then.

>The memes weren't good
IF you call what I referencing 'good' then you're a fucking piece of shit. This is even before star fox keg wobbles. I bet you can't even identify dancing rodents.

I've been thinking this for a year. It looks like the old Sup Forums

Youre misasociating us with /r9k/

So bad, it's like low iq libtard memes.

This

What do you define as slide threads?

newfag offtopic outsider worthless and unimagitive, they post like zombies without a goddam thought. It's one thing to not think before you post, it's something else altogether to post without thinking.