Tell me Sup Forums

Tell me Sup Forums

Why do you worship the perverse worm, the blind god, the demiurge?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/1998/02/980227055013.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we don't He Worships US.

Why do you worship the perverse worm, the blind god, the pope?

Yup. Totally makes sense.

How is the pope a god?
He's barely human.

What a waste of a life
Come here to experience life but only according to what a tribe of snakes imagined thousands of years ago
Losers, all of you are fucking losers that don't deserve the life you have

S

It does when you think about it.
sciencedaily.com/releases/1998/02/980227055013.htm

Essentially for us to exist something is observing us. Everything of us, on any level. That would be the "builder" the gnosticfags worship or hate or something.

What does this winged dude have to do with KEK?

Nothing.
Kek's just an egregore within the human collective consciousness, more prominent around the net.

Like a painting that multiple bypassers add something to it.

You shouldn't speak about something when you are highly uninformed.
Also remove your tripcode and name, newfag.

>you can worship something by mistake
Gnostics are retarded.

Why do you worship escapism?
Pinning your fault on an extraplanar entity is not gonna make your life any better user.

>highly uninformed
define "informed"

Right intent, wrong execution.
Such a shame. Oh well, trial and error. They'll get it eventually... or not, cycles and all.

We all do at some point for some reason.

This belongs to No one wants to hear your delusional ramblings.

My Grand mother would say otherwise Kek is Real he us also tbe so called worm God OP is taking about learn your shit user.

Why you are an idiot?

We are warriors blessed with divine intervention in this holy war.

"Kek" is as real as an egregore can get.

>worm God OP is taking about learn your shit user.
Is observation not learning? Though it's one thing to see something, it's whole another to understand it. To absorb it, to replicate it within you. To give it meaning. If it has no meaning, it's like it doesn't exist at all, yet it is. Strange right?

Like if you're looking at a microwave but you were lobotomized and can't think anything. Only that you're looking at every microwave that is, will be and has been.
A maddening thought, right?

There it is again.

You make reality not the other way around. Top down causation

your grand mother sounds like a stupid old hag

But what is reality in the first place? Just another vivid dream that will pass and we'll probably forget?

Don't forget, what we have now or what we're doing is incomprehensible to our ancestors who didn't even know math existed. As time progresses reality seems to change, but is it the All-Reality or just the humanity one?

Tell me OP

Why do you make threads where you assume something is true without any proof of reasoning?

Could it be because you are a faggot?

Bro. The creation myths of Gnosticism are as counter to science as the normal myths. We still living in a matrix tho

>We still living in a matrix tho
Prove it.
What's... my name?

Names have no meaning user
It’s just to differentiate between clumps of flesh

Hate that cunt lucifier because I have skitzo and hear him all the time.. rather jesus as much as he sucks and every other religious program out there than that blonde haired cunt

Actually, the Gnostics hid the real knowledge - who we were before several great forgettings. The abrahamic religion is the most recent - according to the hidden gospel of john, we are trapped in a prison of time and money. The prison was first created by the race that perverted the world - the controllers who wanted to be gods and gave basic understanding, but not forethought, to their base progeny. And then set out to control them. When two of these not quite humans tried to control their own fate, they were tossed from the garden of Eden and the snake (people) taught them about the light. Their beggettings gave us the abrahamic religions, which were perverted by the controllers of that time. In essence, until you realize that you are living in a matrix of false information, you will be stuck repeating this existence.

Then there is order. Everything is as intended.
Move along.

Cause I’m not a Gaytheist LARPing as a Pagan.

You know where you find the most order? In prison
Also that GET isn’t a coincidence

Now you're just thinking like an animal.

But look. The sethians say there are angels watching over the two waters, which are also mentioned in genesis as the water below and the above waters (above heaven, they thought heaven is a dome)

Draw conclusions all you want, those are your kind's opiates.
You will never be able to answer my question. Nobody will.

And that's how order is maintained.

The sethians were derivative. All Gnostic tradition seeks to hide truth in new symbolism. The sect you refer to is incredibly corrupted - the progeny of Seth being the first abrahamic controllers.

How do you know they are corrupted?
Doesn’t sound much different from the other sects
Are Valentinians closer to the truth? Ophites had secret symbols that died with them so it can’t be the truth imo
Do you think Jesus was crucified himself so that’s why you don’t accept Sethianism? I think it makes more sense that he didn’t die

Gnostics are not Christians- they adapted their stories to abrahamic doctrine to survive. The god of the bible is a man - your prison guard. The sethians knew this ancient knowledge and perverted/adapted it for power. True Gnostics died off or went into hidding- though some of their knowledge was passed to the Templars when they visited the holy land. Why do you think baphomet was supposed to be a misshapen demonic head? It was neander, the first race, the race that had knowledge and forethought.

Gonna need some dire sources on this
Also what do you mean by the sethians needed to adapt to Abrahamic religions? The Sethians were one of the earliest sects because we found inscriptions from them dating to the first century (I think)

Do you want to say Christ is not a gnostic, that the apocalypse of Adam is true and was written by the true Judaic Gnostics who existed before Christ?