So how is /our game/ ?

Has the white man come through?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1z6ubHowgA
youtube.com/watch?v=XfEPEkJh_oc
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/1
twitter.com/DanielVavra/status/959954427103907840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off. Game was made by slavs for slavs. Mutts and the rest of (((white))) people should go and play Andromeda.

We'll be chilling in our spaceship, have fun canoeing.

You can't chill in your spaceship without watching 10 minute cutscenes of Shepherd making meme references, though.

im not playing some poo n loo's game. fuck that

So glad it didn't flop. Getting myself a copy today.

>memes
Based. Why do you hate memes, are you a SJW?

They look so clean, is it historically accurate for them to be so clean

>europeans didn't know what water was

i got a message last night it released here in the states.

anyone here play it yet?

I'm downloading it now. Pretty much cucked my wallet and went in blind on this one. Bought it solely because a leftist told me not to.

>bohemia
>slavniggers

nice try

This is the game that has no niggers in it, which also caused a fuss in the cuck community, right? Just watched the trailer, looks fun.

Hating memes would mean beating them to death by putting them in your video games and referencing them because you do not understand the intricacies or the subtleties of what makes memes addictive.

Loving memes would be hating their misuse and protecting their mystical powers.

Any other hot opinions, cuckistani?

Game looks good, and I'm someone who is normally highly skeptical of this sort of thing

if you're gonna shill you might as well just name the fucking game you're talking about

the game is a buggy mess

needless to say I got my refund and won't be re purchasing it

What is it?

People claim buggy but never give examples of bugs. Almost like some cringy commie faggots are trying to give it a bad name

Things still got dirty idiot

Nothing wrong with the game, I'm enjoying it.

Wouldn't know. Been to busy lifting weights, gardening, and and hunting mushrooms to play video games lately.

Clean your room nigger

t. african student in poland

How's the combat system ? I heard it feels clunky

tfw no one to go mushroom hunting with

>tfw my computer doesnt reach the minimum specs

>tfw no bannerlord either

>t. delusional right wing dickhead that will support a shitty game because of the politics surrounding it

wew, what a retard

on a side note, I picked up this game and will thoroughly enjoy it because it's

A) cheap
and
B) hella fun

>bong

>hunting mushrooms

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

My computer's pretty crap but I don't care if I have to run it in a small ass window for a playable FPS, I'd be happy to support the game.

Sorry to hear about your computer though, mate.

>still no examples

What's it like living in hongcouver? Must be demoralizing lol :)

Proud albertan. Give me one example of a bug.

stop lying

FUCK YOU!

I gave it a negative review, and im not the only one

the game will remain mostly positive today and reach mixed by the weekend, I promise you that :)

what are you doing?

Being this fucking obvious. Fucking kill yourself, redditfag

Honestly, this game looks boring and has shitty graphics:
youtube.com/watch?v=F1z6ubHowgA

The fact white people have to bring identity politics into LITERALLY EVERYTHING shows how sad and pathetic they are.

Have fun playing Slav-shit games, while I play an actual good game:
youtube.com/watch?v=XfEPEkJh_oc

Later fags.

Have fun, user.

One example of a bug please.

It looks interesting, but im too poor to be spending 45 pounds on a game at the moment
i'll probably get it in a while when the price drops

> while I play an actual good game:
Not even left wing normies think that, retard

He wont because he can't. He and the pirate faggot are probably redditors who haven't played the game and are just here to screech.

Fuck I hope I never end up so goddamn pathetic in my life.

>Wolfenstein New Colossus
>no identity politics

Wolfenstein New Colossus was literally Identity Politics: The Video Game.

People telling the developers to fuck off and keep identity politics out of video games does not make them the "Le Right Wing SJW" fake ass boogeymen you idiots tried (and failed) to get trending. It makes them normal people who want to enjoy a video game for the sake of enjoying a video game, like how it was meant to be.

Also, The Witcher 3 would beg to differ with your whole anti-white shitpost.

A lot of clipping, combat bugs where the you dont no damage because the game doesnt know if youre brawling or sword fighting, Lighting is off so is sound. It runs pretty bad even in on high end PCs because its not well optimized. Im sure they'll fix a lot of things but its not a huge studio so who knows how long it'll take.

Alright well from watching streams I have so no lighting issues, no sound issues or combat bugs. Got any videos of any of these? Clipping I can see but I can't think of a game I've played in the past 20 years that hasn't had clipping problems.

I just reported all your youtube vids you nigger kys

Oh fuck I totally forgot that this released. Well I can't play it until this weekend.

>the white man
Vavra (or whatever his name is) is jewish

There are like 3 clips on v that show the combat glitches. Im having lighting issues where a room is lit then the there the next is pitch black. Honestly I would suggest to wait for a bit untill more people play it unless you cant wait. Right now its mostly shitposting by people that havent even played it yet. Theres a 20 gig day one patch.

>writing all of this to respond to obvious bait

Why would you be proud to be an albertan? You fucks lost all the oil and are broke as shit now. Even the god damn newfies have given up on you and gone home.
You fucks don't even have pride in your teams. I saw nothing for either one. But there were signs of the Riders everywhere.

Janky but great story. Buy it for the experience, don't expect Witcher 3.

I agree with this. White people needlessly snowflake over dumb shit.

Black Lives Matter

>don't expect Witcher 3

Completely different games you fucking casual

Man, are you such a sad faggot that you literally seek validation through video games and what race is better represented in them and their creators?

Man, life must suck pretty bad.

>leaf agrees with memeflag commie trash poster

The save mechanic is the worst i've ever seen. Other than that, the game is good.

whys that?

proof?

You can only save by finding a bed to sleep in or by using drinks that act as quicksaves. SO be prepared for a lot of having to reload and losing progress.

>He plays RPGs in 15 minute sessions
Pleb.

>not fighting drunk

pleb-tier

why is it our game?

must be why it's garbage you subhuman

Because only free white men of good character are allowed to purchase it.

Developers didn’t put niggers in the game.

They are clearly wealthy men, it would not be out of place for them to wash.

>You can only save by finding a bed to sleep in or by using drinks that act as quicksaves. SO be prepared for a lot of having to reload and losing progress.
Someone's triggered because they can't spam F5 every 30 seconds.

Where is the fucking torrent.

I'm not gaming again until bannerlord drops

I play for longer than than but w/e. I still think the save system is shit.

I havent been in the loop for a bit what game is this?

thx sacriel

At least with F5 spam i can't lose a lot of progress if the game crashes.

half life 4

>Protecting memes
meme come and go nigger, but meme magics will always remain

>tfw not sure if Bannerlord will drop before a civil war

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

By buggy they mean the game doesn't play itself for you

>tfw you checked the beta on torrents a while ago and it was just 6gb and you assumed it would run since skyrim was the same
>tfw 31gb

>My computer's pretty crap but I don't care if I have to run it in a small ass window for a playable FPS, I'd be happy to support the game.

That might work, I remember doing that for Black Flag and it was ok

>Literally a game that was sold 75% off three weeks after launch
>Actual good game
pick one and only one faggot.

t.bucko

There's already a mod for better saving.
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/1

Better than STALKER where you have to constantly quicksave-quickload just to progress at least

Dude Wolfenstein II is the shittiest game I have played in a decade

>actual good game
>sold less than Farming Simulator 2017
Kek

This desu, literally just feeding off the Warband crowd whilst we wait.

is it as good as witcher 3?

>my computer broke last week

No

No and it runs like ass

You know rapping against you, its not even a fun

Here's to waiting for the inevitable vice/vox hit piece against this game for being literally supported by literal nazis

>bunch of open mouthed "wahoo!" threads
>most of Sup Forums are avid gamers

Why are you guys such hypocritical fags? Anime and video game loving dorks mocking other dorks.

>

I have jewish ancestry and I am living close to that cemetary. And our game has people of different nationalities and even ethnicities. Try to play it, you will see.

twitter.com/DanielVavra/status/959954427103907840

I would like it more if it ran better
Got a 1080ti and 7700k oc at 4.5 and still cant run the game at stable 60fps 1440p or even 1080p at any setting above medium