youtube.com/watch?v=M59MKP-ezRc
youtu.be/LNWh_Rldb70
youtu.be/1Jadmjn3ebs
youtube.com/watch?v=uF0bguf2E74
youtu.be/RPOnL-PZeCc
youtube.com/watch?v=RPOnL-PZeCc
archive.org/details/cu31924097311744
history.com/topics/american-civil-war/black-civil-war-soldiers
theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2016/sep/16/the-new-european-on-the-brainwashing-of-britain-over-immigration
youtu.be/951AZy10lQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=trdLTNR0Aqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=M59MKP-ezRc

youtu.be/LNWh_Rldb70

youtu.be/1Jadmjn3ebs

White un apologetic southerners aren't necessarily racist. That is a liberal crypto fash stereotype.

Be'n real quiet user....

You got a problem with any of this?

I kinna hope not.

Anyone who’s honest and hardworking is a friend of mine. Unfortunately, most blacks are neither.

It has more to do with the leftist cryptofash society we have these days drilling into thier heads thier victims, but many black people rise above that. I don't want to be judged based on negative ethnic stereotypes, so let's try not to do it to others. I understand why you might say that believe me I do, but the truth is if you let go of it, and just take them on a person to person basis, you'll see they're really cool and can make great friends. I've never had a problem with them.

This
A massive impact was rap and hip hop with the likes of tupac and such - totally degraded black youth, turning them into gangsters
>negative ethnic stereotypes
unfortunately, stereotypes are created with a reason, there is some truth in stereotypes - good or bad

imo theres black people and niggers.
Just like theres white people and white niggers.
Some are subhuman trash - but unfortunately theres more niggers than black people

People on this board need to learn how their is a difference between black people and niggers
Unfortunately most black people are niggers, but the few who aren't are usually fucking based. Same for spics.
>pic not related

First time I see anyone saying the same thing as me about this
God bless you mate

Can somebody share a little bit of history on blacks defending the dixies?

I know... whats sad is this whacko uberlib direction ... it feels like they're exploiting these people, keep them in poverty and keep them mad all the time so they'll be easier to control. Blacks who catch wise to it and speak out get drowned out by enraged intilted masses.

I'm not even a nascar or country music fan. I barely have a southern accent. But this is my home. The rebel flag to me is symbol that this land is important and worth standing up for.

I'm not doing this to be "edgy" I'm doing this because I am, who I am. I have a connection to the land. My mother raised me to be strong, to be gentlemen, to be stand your ground when if you think somethings wrong. Respect your elders. Be there for others. These are good values... it's like the left is trying to take from us something that is to important, something forged in blood... and... I just won't stand for that.

God bless you both!
Nice trips BTW

Some blacks just love fucking with "white savior" liberals.
Some are just aware that the North was against slavery because they didn't want blacks at all. Not due to moral concerns.

speech-worthy text, user
bump
>so they'll be easier to control
this is what it is all about
youtube.com/watch?v=uF0bguf2E74

RESIST! FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE COMMUNIST OPPRESSORS!

Thank you.

Because not all blacks buy into the lies.
youtu.be/RPOnL-PZeCc

2nd'd.

Do we need to leave from the traitorous dogs of the Union? We have to break off from the Union before it's too late. We have to warn people. Civil war/total global war is about to break out.

reminder that zero blacks fought for the confederacy

Fuck off. Alot of black people fought with us you fucking kike nigger.

then it shouldn't be difficult to prove me wrong

Trips of truth

youtube.com/watch?v=RPOnL-PZeCc

yeah, you can post that video as many times as you want.

meanwhile I'm still waiting for evidence that a single black man fought for the confederacy in a single battle. shouldn't be hard.

It's exactly like this, democracy is all about looking better than your opponent, don't get me wrong, sure there are intelligent people who vote for what is better, but by making the population dumb and dependant on the government you get to win every time just by saying that you will give things or that the opponent will take these things away, basically welfare makes dumb people vote for you because without it they would be dead thanks to their lack of ability and/or qualificativos which is made by the people who give welfare in the first place, truly a diabolic yet efficient system.

Hating black people is a worthless waste of time and energy. If you spend your day riled up over jamal robbing a poo in the loo or taneesha beating up your sister than you are literally getting jewed. You have succumb to actual American infighting that I'm sure even the biggest of larpers can figure out who propogates.

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT BLACK PEOPLE PERPETRATE THE WE WUZ KANGS MEME OR IS IT POSSIBLY ((PROFESSORS)) AND ((MEDIA HANDLERS))

Ignore him bro, he's just trying to derail the thread.

So you have proof that blacks picked up arms for the confederacy?

>not using the superior Confederate flag

Blacks were laborers and there were no payrolled black people at the confederacy for soldiers - but there were multiple accounts from even the Union nogs that they were fired upon by black people

no, there aren't

what a shit ni***r tier flag.

pic attached, a real classy-badass flag.

Blacks that I can accept, African American law enforcement officers. Never ever have had a problem with one, they never come off as lick my boot or I'll blow your head off. Always professional, respectful, no attitude unless you start it.

archive.org/details/cu31924097311744

Yes, there are. Are you being retarded on purpose?

Didn't know baseball had its own flag. Neat.

There literally weren't. No blacks fought for the confederacy in battle.

I like it.

i have nothing against normal blakpipo

Thoughts?

Don't try. I posted the fucking war archives that you can search and find the accounts in. He is a troll, disregard.

>history.com/topics/american-civil-war/black-civil-war-soldiers
I never claimed there weren't black Union soldiers, what's you point?

it's based on the flag the mexican posted

I would accept the shit out of her if you know what I mean

>nose ring

oh it's a brazil flag, why am I not surprised

THE ACCOUNTS ARE BLACK PEOPLE SHOOTING UNION SOLDIERS YOU FUCKING BRAINLET

IT IS OUR DUTY AS SOVEREIGN CITIZENS OF THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TO DEFEND, PROTECT AND HOLD DEAR AT ALL COSTS.

WE HOLD THESE TRUTHS TO BE SELF EVIDENT, THAT ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL, THAT THEY ARE ENDOWED BY THEIR CREATOR WITH CERTAIN UNALIENABLE RIGHTS THAT AMONG THOSE ARE, LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS! FIGHT FOR A MORE PROSPEROUS TOMORROW TODAY!

FUCKING BASED!

That's pretty sweet. Should definitely be adopted by a southern state that got chucked and recently changed their flag.

COMMUNIST INFILTRATORS WILL FALL BEFORE THE MIGHT OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

>The one black guy all white ppl like

WHAT? WHICH ONE?

Saged. Only here to point out what an obvious slide thread this is.

Do not post in slide threads. Sage post once to alert others of what it is and move one.

Regardless, black americans are fine. The import mahtumbos we have are incompatible and have to go back as a majority are islamic and disgusting with no sense of civility.

I can't do it.

I've never felt comfortable around black people.

It's like they are reverse-autistic.

Everything is grab-ass and social and sports and you can never, ever get down to the nitty-gritty details and concepts of anything.

Anything "interesting" gets weird looks. Niggers have never cracked a book desperately trying to figure out "why" of anything.

I could possibly breed one if she were a top-tier churchy mother...but groups of them, fuck no.

which accounts? send me a direct link to just one single piece of reputable evidence, not some database which you mistakenly assume confirms your belief.

>reddit spacing
but you are getting pretty close to reality with this one.

theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2016/sep/16/the-new-european-on-the-brainwashing-of-britain-over-immigration
DIE COMMUNIST DOG!

>but you are getting pretty close to reality with this one.

It's easy on the eyes, incel.

HEY! DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S BASED BLACK SON EVER AGAIN!

The cross between the confederate and Gadsden flag would be a good one for Georgia.

DAASS RITE

Fuck off heeb

Black people get a bad wrap on Sup Forums. There are some pretty bases black folks out there (pic related)

Thank you. I'm a native Georgian, so I think it'll be a good fit indeed. We started the fight, did we not?

It is the white man's duty to support black power.

See THIS kind of black MAN I don't have a problem with. Niggers =/= black people

I've been saying this forever and will say it again the amount of socially conservative blacks out there is breathtaking. All libs have to do is push something they can't stomach like transgenderism or drafting women into combat and blacks'll leave the party

Don't worry commie, we will. And we'll beat back the Communist oppressors.

youtu.be/951AZy10lQ0

No blacks fought in the confederate armies? Or not enough to be note worthy?

I Don't care! This is my home!
It didn't stop at the flag and it won't stop at the monuments, they want to obliterate every scrap of culture we have!

How dare you try to hold us accountable to a war that happened over a century and a half ago, make us out to be monsters simply because we refuse to submit to your PC bullshit.

You're making this about race, because it benefits you're narrative of mind control, it's not.

This Alabamian will deffinately join in for round two. Also, sorry about your bad luck in championship games.

>copycats

Can you guys provide housing? Ammo? Food?
Shelter?
Infact, do you have Steam? We need to organize ourselves.

Thank you, by the way.

is this a joke? an admission that you were wrong?

I'm not wrong, your just not looking at the ACTUAL history behind our country. YOU would rather believe the lies told to you buy your oppressive government. Fuck off. We'll fight for a free and more prosperous America no matter what it takes to defeat you.

again, nothing in that link supports your argument that blacks fought in any battles for the confederacy. maybe if you post it a third time...

daily reminder that all you 56%ers in the southern states will also be expelled with the interstate in tears
white and based southerners may stay, but you nigger loving fags deserve the rope

This enough for you?

Friend, our civil war was not fought against black vs white but against oppressors vs the oppressed. We are telling you the true story of our Nation and you would rather turn a blind eye.

name one battle any black confederate fought in.

I'll wait.

Yep. I live on the same 80 acres that has been in my family since 1840. We grow most of our own food, and have a natural spring for water. I'm also planning on a turbines at the spring for electrical generation. Also, lot of other families like mine in the Blunt, Jackson and Marshall counties in Alabama. Plus some pro-south black farmers that despise blacks in cities and dependency, so it's not just a meme.

Thanks btw

Do you know of any location in Georgia that will harbor us?

youtube.com/watch?v=trdLTNR0Aqk