Face it. There are no white ethnostates left

I keep seeing people here talk about these different places that are ''still white'', ''this is white man's land'', ''come home white man''. There are no places like this in any white country besides maybe a few Eastern European countries.

Here's a list of places I see posted on Sup Forums saying that they're somehow ''white man's land'' and why they aren't in reality.

Quebec:

This is where I live so I have first hand experience. Nothing pisses me off more than people saying Quebec is the last bastion of culture and whiteness in Canada. Montreal is both the most black major city in all of Canada. Even more so than Toronto (though some suburbs of Toronto are higher than Montreal). Montreal was also 9.6% muslim in 2011. Toronto was 5.5% in 2001.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Canadians#List_of_census_subdivisions_with_Black_populations_higher_than_the_national_average

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Montreal#Religion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Toronto#Religion

The niggers here are IDENTICAL to American niggers. So much for them assimilating into the polite culture of Canada and/or the ''joix de vivre'' of the Quebecois.

liveleak.com/view?i=4f3_1508125185

youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw&t=13s

youtube.com/watch?v=wCqPcQongss

Norway:

Another one that boggles my mind. It's usually compared with Sweden to make Norwegians feel self-righteous. Norway has an equal nigger population to Sweden (to be fair, these are estimates).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_diaspora#Populations_and_estimated_distribution

Norway's king is a pathetic cuck loser who thinks that niggers and muslims are just as Norwegian as ethnic Norwegians:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShLacHMG6Q4

Here's some video from a couple areas in Norway:

youtube.com/watch?v=bggr0pSRqDY

youtube.com/watch?v=kMcbkXj6QQ0

Also despite Sweden having almost double Norway's population, Norway has 42k

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_diaspora
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/vermont/districts/winooski-school-district/winooski-high-school-20337/student-body
youtube.com/watch?v=oDL5IjG98iM
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/vermont/districts/burlington-school-district/burlington-senior-high-school-20284/student-body
youtube.com/watch?v=z-IxyaVL5BA&t=268s
youtube.com/watch?v=6giylztLUo0
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/new-hampshire/districts/manchester-school-district/manchester-central-high-school-12403/student-body
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/new-hampshire/districts/manchester-school-district/manchester-west-high-school-12405/student-body
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/new-hampshire/districts/manchester-school-district/manchester-memorial-high-school-12404
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester,_New_Hampshire#Demographics
unionleader.com/article/20150422/NEWS03/150429691&source=RSS
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/maine/districts/portland-public-schools/deering-high-school-8879/student-body
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/maine/districts/portland-public-schools/casco-bay-high-school-8881/student-body
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/maine/districts/portland-public-schools/portland-high-school-8880
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portland,_Maine#Demographics
youtube.com/watch?v=K2Cxputy5vE
youtube.com/watch?v=H0g-h_aL458&t=176s
youtube.com/watch?v=vlFgBQ9MLLE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewiston,_Maine#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_Hispanic_and_Latino_population
idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article154650829.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TKwOwDS_aYU
youtube.com/watch?v=ADQ8rRByCWU
pri.org/stories/2017-11-14/new-mayor-helena-montana-has-made-history-and-now-just-wants-get-work
youtube.com/watch?v=brSdAfhSv1E
youtube.com/watch?v=dtwCdPe2f40
youtube.com/watch?v=IiqGdsKJLO8
youtube.com/watch?v=dAI3piUWWg8
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/south-dakota/districts/huron-school-district-02-2/huron-high-school-17834/student-body
youtube.com/watch?v=yRdJ6cFJ1nk
bismarcktribune.com/news/state-and-regional/fargo-violent-crime-tops-u-s-average-for-first-time/article_43884dcf-9e46-5334-90fb-411b1c6fd337.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pevQiTISLDg
youtube.com/watch?v=FboR2lkN40c
youtube.com/watch?v=luIohNmwasY
youtube.com/watch?v=Fzb67riBCNc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_New_Zealanders
journaldemontreal.com/2015/10/26/argent-et-vote-ethnique--parizeau-avait-raison
youtube.com/watch?v=pKSjTV_gG-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Somalis compared to 64k in Sweden.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_diaspora

Vermont:
Vermont is the second whitest state in America. At 93.1% non Hispanic white. This will not be the case for long. This is Winooski High School, a suburb like town of Burlington, Vermont which the locals nicknamed ‘’The Brooklyn of Burlington’’ as if this is some kind of laughing matter.
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/vermont/districts/winooski-school-district/winooski-high-school-20337/student-body
58% minority. 31% Asian (mostly arab, south Asian, place refugees come from) and 21% nigger.
Here’s some video from this town:
youtube.com/watch?v=oDL5IjG98iM
Now let’s look at Vermont’s biggest city, Burlington.
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/vermont/districts/burlington-school-district/burlington-senior-high-school-20284/student-body
Burlington Senior High School is 34% minority, 13% Asian, 15% Nigger. The reason the high school stats are interesting is because these demographics are what the soon to be future demographics of the city/town will look like.
Some nasty somali apes speaking their gross third world language in the beautiful great state of Vermont, sad:
youtube.com/watch?v=z-IxyaVL5BA&t=268s
youtube.com/watch?v=6giylztLUo0
Burlington, VT was 89% white, 4% black and 3.5% Asian in 2010, just imagine how many babies these immigrant animals must have. Winooski tells a similar story, 80% white, 7% black, 6% Asian, compared to the high school’s demographics, we can see just how bad of a toll these refugee invaders are having on the demographics of the Green Mountain State.

New Hampshire:
Beautiful motto: Live Free or Die. Too bad only white people know how to appreciate something like that. One of the whitest states in America at around 90% non-hispanic white. Unfortunately Manchester is slowly becoming more and more of a mini Boston demographics wise.
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/new-hampshire/districts/manchester-school-district/manchester-central-high-school-12403/student-body
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/new-hampshire/districts/manchester-school-district/manchester-west-high-school-12405/student-body
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/new-hampshire/districts/manchester-school-district/manchester-memorial-high-school-12404
The local high schools range from 29-35% minority. Which is good by US standards but considering we’re looking at the 4th whitest state in the country, this is not so good. Surprisingly a large number of these minorities are spics.
If we look at the total demographics, Manchester is about 80% white, 8% spic, 4% nigger, 4% Asian. 8% spic…..border hoppers will travel THAT far north….there is no escape.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester,_New_Hampshire#Demographics
‘’ Non-Hispanic Whites were 82.0% of the population, down from 98.0% in 1980’’
And with these spics, comes spic crime of course:
unionleader.com/article/20150422/NEWS03/150429691&source=RSS

Maine:
This is the whitest state in America, no state is whiter percentage wise. 93.5% white. Let’s look at the high schools in Portland.
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/maine/districts/portland-public-schools/deering-high-school-8879/student-body
45% minority
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/maine/districts/portland-public-schools/casco-bay-high-school-8881/student-body
34% minority
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/maine/districts/portland-public-schools/portland-high-school-8880
38% minority
Most of these minorities are niggers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portland,_Maine#Demographics
Portland went from 2.5% nog to 7% nog in 10 years. Why? Somalis. For some reason, Maine imports hoards of Somalis, and look at how many kids these things have. The small town of Lewiston, Maine shares a similar story to Portland:
youtube.com/watch?v=K2Cxputy5vE
youtube.com/watch?v=H0g-h_aL458&t=176s
youtube.com/watch?v=vlFgBQ9MLLE
Lewiston is almost 9% black:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewiston,_Maine#Demographics

Idaho:
There’s a lot of spics here. There just are, just like all Western US states.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_Hispanic_and_Latino_population
It’s 12.2% spic.
Idaho is a deep red state, I don’t know why this is tolerated.
But that isn’t why I’m mentioning Idaho. This is why:
idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article154650829.html
>Boys sentenced in sexual abuse of Twin Falls girl; family upset with punishment
>Three boys, ages 14, 10, and 7, were charged in the case. The older boys, brothers, are from Eritrea, an African country, while the younger boy is from Iraq. The boys are from refugee families, but it is unclear how long they had been in the community.
For some reason Idaho is importing a bunch of refugees.
youtube.com/watch?v=TKwOwDS_aYU
youtube.com/watch?v=ADQ8rRByCWU
The first video is ‘’bringing Africa to Boise’’ or some shit. Damn those immigrants sure do assimilate.

Montana:
The least black state in America. No other state has as little black people as this state. Oh look, its capital just recently elected a black Liberian refugee as mayor. Yay for progress.
pri.org/stories/2017-11-14/new-mayor-helena-montana-has-made-history-and-now-just-wants-get-work
youtube.com/watch?v=brSdAfhSv1E

South Dakota:
youtube.com/watch?v=dtwCdPe2f40
youtube.com/watch?v=IiqGdsKJLO8
Yet another deep red state that was almost completely white (besides natives) 15 or so years ago importing minorities from the third world
youtube.com/watch?v=dAI3piUWWg8
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/south-dakota/districts/huron-school-district-02-2/huron-high-school-17834/student-body
Huron, South Dakota is stereotypical small town America. Should be all white. The high school is 42% minority and they’re not natives, they’re chinks and spics.

Hong Kong.

North Dakota:
Last US state I’m mentioning.
youtube.com/watch?v=yRdJ6cFJ1nk
Fargo has a bunch of muslims and niggers now and it shows
bismarcktribune.com/news/state-and-regional/fargo-violent-crime-tops-u-s-average-for-first-time/article_43884dcf-9e46-5334-90fb-411b1c6fd337.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pevQiTISLDg

Australia:
Odd to mention I know. Everyone knows Australia is filled with chinks and poos. What is lesser known is they’re now importing niggers. I always wished Australia was too far away from nigger countries to have any but that’s changing. Apex is a South Sudanese gang destroying the safety Australians once saw.
youtube.com/watch?v=FboR2lkN40c
youtube.com/watch?v=luIohNmwasY
Even smaller city Adelaide is being taken over.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fzb67riBCNc
Sure you could also mention abos but any intelligent Sup Forumstard knows niggers and abos are different races, abos arguably worse however they are not niggers and Australia is simply stuck with them. There’s no reason for actual niggers to exist in Australia.

New Zealand:
Just putting it out there, NZ is only 74% white:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_New_Zealanders

The one thing that pisses me off most about Sup Forums is if someone lives in one of the places I talked about they’ll go on about how ‘’oh, Oslo isn’t actually Norway’’ or ‘’Montreal isn’t real Quebec’’. Sure the authentic cultures of the countries are dead in the biggest cities (even if they were very much alive just a few decades ago) but those are the places where the biggest chunks of your population live meaning much of your population will go about there days thinking that it’s normal to see a nigger, chink, poo, spic, whatever walking their streets, as if it’s no big deal. It also means race mixing is readily available. White people need to wake up ASAP if we’re going to save our race

bump

the word "ethnostate" is redundant. The term is just "nation". A nation is not a state and a state is not a nation - a nation is a nation of people. The U.S. consists of many nations of people.

Thus, nationalism.

Bump

>poland exists

The Ethnostate is basically a mass LARP.

Right up there with Communist Paradise.

Only for white people

>For some reason, Maine imports hoards of Somalis
It's the fucking federal government that did that. Thanks Obama. Maine elected Paul LePage in part to stop this.

Finland, Norway, Poland, Switzerland and Iceland would qualify, IMHO.

bamp

JEWNIGGER SLIDE THREAD LIKE ALL ETHNOSTATE THREADS.

Why does no one else call for their deletion? Because I'm the only non-Kike here.

We're not white and there's literally nothing in here. Not worth visiting or living. Consider yourself warned.

This isn't about creating an ethno state it's about people on here claiming they live in one when they don't and it's also about even the whitest of white places in the Western world becoming less and less white.

bump

Checked.

Given the disparate availability of countries with white ethno-state potential, I’m wondering when all you NatSoc fags will finally realize that Western Culture’s greatest chance of survival is with a strong and resilient US republic that adheres to the Rule of Law pursuant to the Constitution. Alas, a strong USA is considered a less likely future than the pipe dream ethno state that NatSocs prefer to mentally masturbate over.

Are they retards? No. Are they impractical? I’d argue yes.

Nice case you make there with 2001 stats and 3 videos of niglets being dumb niglets. Your demographic numbers are so wrong.

You were saying?

Well, that's quite striking.

AAAAAAAaAaAaaaAaAaaaaAAa

Poland

nope

bump

Bump for interest

Yeah you fucking are. Stop with this bullshit

>Asian
>arab
kys you fucking bong imitator.

Uh, what about Japan?

I don't see the problem here

Unless you are not a faggot and you live in Burlington. 1.5% black and only 1% muslim.

91.04% of the population was white. Other groups include South Asian: 3.1%, mixed race: 1.5%,
>black: 1.5%,
and Chinese: 1.3%.

1% Muslims:

78% of Burlington residents identified themselves as Christian. Of these, approximately 41% claimed adherence to one of the mainstream Protestant churches or were Anglican, 32% were Roman Catholic, and the remaining 27% belonged to other denominations such as the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormons), the Ukrainian Catholic Church, and various Orthodox denominations.[14] Of the remaining 22% of the population that did not identify themselves as Christian, 16.6% identified themselves as following no religion,
> 1.0% were Muslim,
0.7% Sikh, 0.5% Hindu, 0.4% Jewish, 0.3% Buddhist, and 0.1% Pagan.

We are losing Quebec to niggers and now muslims who reproduce en masse, I work with Haitians and guess what, the Syrian refugee I work with, nicest dude there is, I would trade every niggers we have for more like my refugee (He wants to go back). He even defended us about the law 101 at work and told niggers to stop speaking Creole instead of French (Law 101). At least my refugee comes from a diplomat family who sent him here at their cost, not a rat like we see. Niggers ALWAYS speak fucking creole, that subhuman language, even Abos' language is more evolved, they always aim OUR women, our sisters and daughters. They all deserve death. Hell, one of them is one of these 40K that stormed the border this summer but comes from an agency so I am powerless about him, I make him work hard as fuck, I make him rush, fuck him and his over 50 already! We gonna provide for him once he reaches the pension's age and take OUR money and we gonna take care of him and provide (((Free))) healthcare (I worked in a hospital years ago) Niggers act entitled, stink, are low IQ is true and are dumb as rocks. 0 cash yet have Dr.Dre headphones and "nice" shoes.

Parizeau was right journaldemontreal.com/2015/10/26/argent-et-vote-ethnique--parizeau-avait-raison (Someone can translate the page for me, please?) - It's Whites vs all else but at the same time, Canada is not a country anyway youtube.com/watch?v=pKSjTV_gG-A I feel like Eastern Europe is the choice left, better fight and die in Europe than Leafland where there's real guns too

Would she be welcome in the ethnostate?